Mystique vs Black Cat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
No prep. Both get their normal weapons and equipment. Who wins?

Black Adam
Does black cat still have those bad luck powers I heard she had?

Darth Kal-El
Black Cat doesn't have any superhuman powers. She gives people bad luck herself not her powers.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Black Cat doesn't have any superhuman powers. She gives people bad luck herself not her powers.

ahhh.......Wait I'm confused? Wouldn't giving people bad luck count as a power?

willRules
She used to have it as a power, but not anymore. before her powers she used to plan the area and set up traps to create the illusion of bad luck. however that would count as prep. both these characters do really well with prep, but they don't get prep for this fight.

Marcellus
I'll say Black Cat if she is well aware its Mysty she is fighting. otherwise I think Mysty has some sort of capability with guns....maybe I dont know that characters exact fighting ability....

7/10 for BC until I see otherwise

willRules
Originally posted by Marcellus
I'll say Black Cat if she is well aware its Mysty she is fighting. otherwise I think Mysty has some sort of capability with guns....maybe I dont know that characters exact fighting ability....

7/10 for BC until I see otherwise

Mystique is fairly good at fighting I would put her on the same level as Black cat, however Mystique is ridiculously intelligent and amazing with guns...............but then again cat has the agility and manaverability.............its a close call....................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.