i got a question about star wars ep. III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zhellblah
if Darth Plagues used the miticloreans to create Anikin, and Plagues is part of the dark side, then why did Anikin destroy all the last of the sith at the end of the movie? it makes no sense to me...

DarkWizard
I agree. Several things about this thread makes no sense to me.

Moving

zhellblah
the end of the sixth movie not the end of the third

zhellblah
oh, and if the dark side didn't save his true love, then why didn't he turn on sidious at that moment? i mean, sidious lied to him and he knew it!!!

zhellblah
*bump*

Commander K
ZoMfG! TrIpLe PoSt!!

Rush Fan
aww....!!! you're baaaadd!! no jk blink confused stick out tongue

Faroth
And how is it a bump if the thread was started just today...

Jedi Priestess
oh FFS..............

xyz revolution
These forums are ****ed. I should of stayed away. fear

Rush Fan
hey zhellblah: ur a junior member in stuff but never post more than once. try editing... or if that doesnt work because of that fifteen minute rule then you can post twice. yes i know mine says feb. 2006 but ive been around since october and i havent really figured out how to do the username switch. confused i was just givin yeh sum friendly advice. wink

Captain REX
To help Zhellblah get his questions answered...

1) Um...what about destroying the Sith? Anakin destroyed Palpatine and converted to the Light Side then died at the end of ROTJ...so...no more Sith.

2) He couldn't turn on Palpatine; he had nothing else to live for, and Palpatine could kill him easily.

Thorin
sums it up rex.

Mišt
Eh...I think what he's asking is, if Plagueis created Anakin for the purpose of helping the Sith, then why did Anakin turn against the Sith and destroy them in the end.

My answer: Plagueis is rubbish. I dont even know how to spell his frickin name correctly. Irrelevant plot point made up by Palpatine. I dont care how or why Anakin was created. Prophecy says there will be one to bring balance to the force, and Anakin brought balance by killing the Sith completely.

faradayslaw
Anakin was created by Midi-chlorians, a bunch of super-powered amoeba's, and the super-powered amoeba's told Anakins subconcious mind that............................................. O frack it, I'm lost too....

ESB - 1138
First off we don't know Plagues created Anakin. We don't even know if Plagues was real or if Palpatine made him up.
Second wasn't Anakin created by the living Force to destroy the Sith? So why would Plagues create someone to destroy him (Palpatine). And wasn't Plagues Palpatine's master and Palpatine in ROTS was like what 70+? So we can see that Palpatine must have killed Plagues way before Anakin was born for in ROTS Anakin was only what 21.

Cascador
actually he was 22...but yeah I think that the theory that Plagueis and Sidious created Anakin is rubbish...I do believe Plagueis was Sidious master, but I doubt about the fact he could create life...it was just a lie by Palpatine to convert him to the dark side...they just don't confirm it cause I think the database of starwas.com likes it to be a mystery where Anakin really comes from. But George Lucas said himself he was created by the will of the Force...

queeq
*sigh* What a lame thread. I'm closing it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.