Apocalypse vs Cyborg II/Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Apocalypse-Apocalypse is one of the most powerful beings on Earth. Apocalypse can alter the molecular structure of his body at will in order to change his form. After exposure to Ship(Celestial technology left behind on earth by a race of space gods) this ability may have been further enhanced. He can alter his appearance or the size of his body; he can, for example, transform his arms and fists into various melee weapons and grant himself superhuman strength and grow to nearly any size he wishes. He also can generate energy, thanks to a combination of his mutant power and the Celestial technology in his body. He has also demonstrated advanced telekinesis, telepathy, create force fields, project bursts of concussive force, and can augment himself further by drawing on various outside energy sources. Apocalypse also demonstrated the ability to teleport himself and other beings.

vs

Cyborg II-

Spawnrules
Apocalypse

Mainstream
"I am...APOCALYSPE...look upon the future and tremble"

Avalonofthewind
Cyborg II easily.

golem370
Apocalypse wins

spideycarnage
APOC!

The Ion
Cyborg Superman? He'd kill Apoc with ease especially with all the tech he just keeps laying around. Apoc isn't a top tier villain despite his hype.

Avalonofthewind
Wow. The Marvel Bias is deafening.

Why does Apocalypse get so much hype? He's a craptastic villain if I've ever seen one.

golem370
He has vast tech by the Celestials and he got more experience in terms of thousands of years.Aside from his superhuman powers, Apocalypse is also extraordinarily intelligent, a genius with knowledge of science and technology centuries ahead of conventional science. This was not merely a result of his exposure to alien technology, as he was able to make significant new advances beyond the alien materials to which he was exposed.

inamilist
are cyborg's powers comparable to supes?

if so, i dont see apoc taking it without some huge boulder made out of kryptonite laying around...

slade10
Cyborg wins pretty easily.

I was going to say "unless apoc gets some prep," but honestly it seems that apoc doesn't do too well even with prep. He's spent millenia trying to conquer marvel earth, and is always failing.

golem370
Apocalypse is to powered up by the tech of the Celestials he would have the ship transport Cyborg to the ship and strip him for parts

golem370
How many times has Cyborg Superman conquered DC earth?

inamilist
Originally posted by golem370
Apocalypse is to powered up by the tech of the Celestials he would have the ship transport Cyborg to the ship and strip him for parts

lol, then he takes control of apocs ship and uses it against him

or wait, why not just use the tech in his own suit against him?

golem370
laughing

golem370
Apocalypse owns Cyborg S easily

inamilist
Apocalypse owns Cyborg S easily

how could he possibly do that?

cyborg II is capable of taking over any nearby technology

since apoc is a mutant with tech armor, he could take over his armor, plain and simple

if for some reason he wasnt capable, how do you expect apoc to beat someone who can exist without a physical form?

Xplosive
Apocalypse wins.

Mider
cyborg supes has a good chance of winning he has controlled parts of the source wall.........nuff said.

Avalonofthewind
He has vast tech by the Celestials and he got more experience in terms of thousands of years.Aside from his superhuman powers, Apocalypse is also extraordinarily intelligent, a genius with knowledge of science and technology centuries ahead of conventional science. This was not merely a result of his exposure to alien technology, as he was able to make significant new advances beyond the alien materials to which he was exposed.

Henshaw can do the same, in addition to that, he can simultaneosly be in many different bodies, scan enemies for any weakness and create weapons to destroy them on the fly.

Oh yea, he has all of Supermans powers at basic level, and he's psychotic enough to use them.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/Cyborg2.jpg

Simultaenously owning Steel, and taunting Supes in a different body.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/cyborg.jpg

Simultaenously defeating Eradicator, Supergirl, Superboy, and Steel...while taunting and without breaking a sweat...
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/Beatdown3.jpg

inamilist
lol

ya, i kinda figured apoc was out of his league here

Marcus4600
Yeah. Cyborg is nuts. Marvel universe would need a Herald of Galactus like the Surfer, The Sentry, or Iron Man with a analysis of the biological makeup of the Cyborg.

grey fox
Apoc has celestial tech embedded in his body , cyborg takes it over and does a chest-burster style win.

Apoc has once again been .....

OWNED!!!!

Avalonofthewind
Just change the spelling of Apokolips...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/Henshaw2.jpg

big grin

Marcus4600
Eeep. Cyborg is a psycho. That's like a Carnage style kill. A man after my own heart.

Avalonofthewind
Oh, then you'd love him. I'd like to make a respect thread for the guy, but I'd like to pick up a couple more of the hard to find issues for him to compile all his feats together.

Decay
going by his profile apocalypse would win. going by what theyve each been able to do as characters cyborg would win. apocalypse has bio armor thats a part of him, i dont know if cyborg could do anything to it. plus its possibly more advanced than he can readily deal with. apocalypse supposedly have infinite strength, can give himself whatever power he wants by altering himself on an atomic level (he should be able to alter his genetics if thats the case and give himself professor x's telepathy as well as whatever else he wanted), even without altering himself he can project powerful beams of energy from his hands. he should be able to heal from almost anything instantly. according to his profile at least.

in practice hes not much of a threat. he talks a good game, but thats about it. hopefully with his recent resurection he will prove to be more than a recognisable villian that everybody has figured out will never get anywhere. he has the potential to be the strongest being on earth almost, and his genius level intelligence and horsemen should make him near impossible to beat. but hes always just stood around and talked and talked until he lost. aunt may with a crow bar would be more of a physical threat than apocalypse, simlply becuase shed actually try and use it, rather than stand around and tell everyone every detail of their complex plan so it can be thwarted.
cyborg wins.

golem370
Apocalypse has Cyborg teleported to his ship and dissected tech by tech and then he sells cyborgs parts on Ebay

Juntai
Apocalypse has Cyborg teleported to his ship and dissected tech by tech and then he sells cyborgs parts on Ebay Wouldn't happen, and wouldn't matter anyways, he can make ANYTHING his new form as shown in the scans, and he can take over any tech..

You just saw scans of him taking over the Apokolips tech, I'm not sure you realise it or not, but Apokolips is an extension of Darkseid himself.

He's way far out of Apocs league.

golem370
Apokolips is inferior to Celestial tech which means Apocalypse wins easily

Juntai
Apokolips is inferior to Celestial tech which means Apocalypse wins easily Why would you propose something you can't possibly back up? And how would that constitute victory over Cyborg Superman?

Apokolips has awesome tech at it's disposal. The whole planet is tech and an extension of a god. It's spawned some of the best tech in the universe, including motherboxes and boomtubes under the eye of Darkseid, Imon and Metron.
Do you know what a motherbox it?
It's a computer linked to The Source, an aspect of God.

And beyond that how would that mean Apocalypse wins? He's against a far more powerful opponent.

golem370
Because he has that tech to work with aka the Celestial ship. All I have to say consider for a moment that the Celestials have created advanced humanoids like the Eternals Deviants and maybe even the Skrulls. Also take in to consideration that the Godstalker is so advanced in tech that it can bend space & time to be on one side of the Galaxy to another in seconds and it was made by the Celestials.Celestials have been around for over 1,000,000 years also the strongest versions of the Celestials are at least equal to Galactus. Celestials are more powerful then Darkseid and way more advanced

Juntai
Because he has that tech to work with aka the Celestial ship. All I have to say consider for a moment that the Celestials have created advanced humanoids like the Eternals Deviants and maybe even the Skrulls. Also take in to consideration that the Godstalker is so advanced in tech that it can bend space & time to be on one side of the Galaxy to another in seconds and it was made by the Celestials.Celestials have been around for over 1,000,000 years also the strongest versions of the Celestials are at least equal to Galactus. Celestials are more powerful then Darkseid and way more advanced Not stronger than Pre Crisis Darksied, and you still haven't proved anything. No piece of tech feat you just mentioned outshined what a motherbox alone can do. Bend space and time to catapault across the universe instantly you say. What's a BOOMTUBE Golem?

Lived for a million years?

Equal to Galactus?

So what?

Apocalypse still isn't equal to Cyborg Superman, which is what this is all about. Quit straying off topic.

You haven't proven anything even in all your tangents.

golem370
Your the one bringing up Darkseid dummy. Celestials are more powerful then any Darkseid

Juntai
And just to crush your hopes.

Darkseid has been around for 4.8 billion.

So's PC-Darkseid, and he was always full powered, and never really jobbed.

No they aren't more powerful, and you'll be hard pressed to prove they're more advanced.

Juntai
Your the one bringing up Darkseid dummy. Celestials are more powerful then any Darkseid I brought him into the fight, when?

All I said was that he helped create the motherbox, pretty much the most advanced piece of tech in comics. It's a computer linked to The Source, an aspect of God.

Like I said, you haven't proven anything in ALL your tangents.

And Cyborg Superman, still after your random "Celestials are awesomer than Darkseid" tweak moment, easily bests Apocalypse.

golem370
and you can't prove there not. I was quesstimating how long they had been around somebody say they came for a pervious universe.

golem370
Wouldn't happen, and wouldn't matter anyways, he can make ANYTHING his new form as shown in the scans, and he can take over any tech..

You just saw scans of him taking over the Apokolips tech, I'm not sure you realise it or not, but Apokolips is an extension of Darkseid himself.

He's way far out of Apocs league.

Juntai
and you can't prove there not. I was quesstimating how long they had been around somebody say they came for a pervious universe. So now you're estimating facts and using hearsay to help your arguement, or is this backing out of that entirely?

golem370
Do you have proof Darkseid been around for billions of years?

golem370
guesstimating mean I am guessing

Juntai
Wouldn't happen, and wouldn't matter anyways, he can make ANYTHING his new form as shown in the scans, and he can take over any tech..

He's way far out of Apocs league. Right, and as I've informed you through the course of this thread, Apokalips has some of the best tech in the universe. Tech linked to part of God itself that can do nearly anything.

And Cyborg Superman still beats Apoc and your arugment is still going nowhere.

Seriously have you read this thread?
Go back to the top and read down it.

golem370
You haven't proven anything ether your saying the same damn thing I am saying one's tech is more advanced then the other

Juntai
You haven't proven anything ether your saying the same damn thing I am saying one's tech is more advanced then the other
OK, maybe if I break it down easy for you.

You said that in the quote above.

Now, I'm saying, you can't prove it's more adanced, I said this immediately after you made the claim, and even gave examples of Apokolips' tech, which outshined all of your examples..

And I've also been hinting to you, quite heavily with such lines as " And Cyborg Superman still beats Apoc" that it's irrelivent either way. Because the arguement isn't about how powerful the Celestials are, or Darkseid is, or how old they are.

Because the arguement is whether or not Cyborg Superman stomps out Apoc, and he does it no matter how many side-tracked arguements you propose .

golem370
No he doesn't IMO

newjak86
No he doesn't IMO Golem all Junati is saying is that Cyboirg Supes has taken over tech that is very advanced created by a person who was Full powered Galctus level.
Therefore he could most likely take over Apoc's suit if he wanted to which he could easily.
Apoc is also generally over hyped and if it was just striaght up brawl Cyborg Supes still wins becuase apoc has been beaten by namor with a table. stick out tongue
Cyborg Supes is in another league my friend basically he is possibly one of the toughest none cosmic or god level villians in existence and since Apoc always flaunts his Celestial Tech it makes it even easier for Cyborg Supes to destroy him.

Juntai
No he doesn't IMO

Look, Apoc couldn't conquer the X Men succesfully.
Cyborg Superman siezed control over a planet of angry gods.

This should be your indicator.
It's two different levels.

Juntai
Originally posted by newjak86
Golem all Junati is saying is that Cyboirg Supes has taken over tech that is very advanced created by a person who was Full powered Galctus level.
Therefore he could most likely take over Apoc's suit if he wanted to which he could easily.
Apoc is also generally over hyped and if it was just striaght up brawl Cyborg Supes still wins becuase apoc has been beaten by namor with a table. stick out tongue
Cyborg Supes is in another league my friend basically he is possibly one of the toughest none cosmic or god level villians in existence and since Apoc always flaunts his Celestial Tech it makes it even easier for Cyborg Supes to destroy him. Finally!!

Have you been reading this? It's rediculous.

golem370
Let make a comparison

Apocalypse vs Cyborg Superman
Incalculable Strength Incalculable Strength
Godlike stamina Godlike Stamina
Demi Godlike regenerative Durability Godlike Durability
Metahuman reflexes Superhuman reflexes
Metahuman agility Superhuman agility
Extraordinary Genius Extraordinary Genius
Shape & Mass Changing Shape & Mass Changing
Teleportation

Juntai
Let make a comparison

Apocalypse vs Cyborg Superman
Incalculable Strength Incalculable Strength
Godlike stamina Godlike Stamina
Demi Godlike regenerative Durability Godlike Durability
Metahuman reflexes Superhuman reflexes
Metahuman agility Superhuman agility
Extraordinary Genius Extraordinary Genius
Shape & Mass Changing Shape & Mass Changing
Teleportation "Look, Apoc couldn't conquer the X Men succesfully.
Cyborg Superman siezed control over a planet of angry gods.

This should be your indicator.
It's two different levels."

golem370
All I have to say Age of Apocalypse

Avalonofthewind
Apokolips is inferior to Celestial tech which means Apocalypse wins easily

Really?
Here is a bit of Apokolips tech that can convert the universe to energy and rebuild it specifically...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/newgodtech.jpg

Even with this Cyborg wins easily.

Avalonofthewind

Where Mags killed him? Good one!
Borg wins this one easily.

The Ion
Indeed.
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/6804/xmenomegap46deadapo4lf.jpg

golem370
I think he has just as much chance of beating Cyborg and Cyborg has of beating him. Also Celestials tech wink

Avalonofthewind
I think he has just as much chance of beating Cyborg and Cyborg has of beating him. Also Celestials tech wink

WTH is this supposed to prove?

Do you get a kick out of losing mismatched online bio battles.
Both Marvel and DC fans agree that Apocalypse loses and you know how OFTEN they agree on anything. smile

golem370
Despite being massively powerful- able to melt uru with their energies and erasing themselves from humanity's memories- the Celestials rely upon technology for some of their tricks. This includes space vessels for the Hosts- though Celestials are often seeing in "schools", as seen at the top of this page. The ancient mutant Apocalypse once possessed a Celestial Ship, which he re-programmed to serve him. It is not known when or how he obtained "Ship".

During their "Host" missions, the Celestials have been observed with certain scientific equipment. This includes the staff wielded by Eson, though it's purpose is not known. Gammenon has used a "Gather-Rod", with which he collects samples from planets by re-shaping them into the red blocks on the tip of the Rod. The Rod samples are then placed within the Analyzer, a scanning tool used by Jemiah. Only the Celestials' technology can restore what has been re-shaped by the Rod- much to the dismay of a trio of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents!

Probably the most famous Celestial device is "the Weapon", a large Celestial-size gun that was used to slay the Golden Celestial after he turned against the Host. For some reason, the Celestials did not take this device with them, but let the Eternals handle its imprisonment. When the device was fired, and threatened to destroy the world, the Celestial Ziran took care of the situation. Of course, another Galactus connection suggests itself- is "the Weapon" related to the famed Ultimate Nullifier?

A Deviant expedition to the Celestial Mothership during the 4th Host discovered onboard a "crystal key", some source of great power. The readings they took were duplicated by Deviants on earth, and Ghaur used the Crystal Key to open the Vial containing the essence of the Dreaming Celestial. It is not known what purpose the original "key" may have had, beyond a power source.

Lastly, the Celestials have provided advanced technology to those who have accompanied them in travel- such as the vessels used by the Brethren and the Young Gods. Perhaps Apocalypse's "Ship", which is far too small for a Celestial, was previously used by the Celestials' allies.

Avalonofthewind
A picture is worth a 1,000 words. Let's try this again.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/newgodtech.jpg
This kind of tech was a joke for Borg to take over...
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/Henshaw.jpg

Oh, and he retains the data from any tech he's assimilated so it's plausible he could rebuild that weapon that Orion is using...

Seeing that this is just Apocalypse though, no reason to even explore THAT scenario...

Mider
meh i already said that cyborg supes can controll parts of the source wall why is this debate still going?

inamilist
Despite being massively powerful- able to melt uru with their energies and erasing themselves from humanity's memories- the Celestials rely upon technology for some of their tricks. This includes space vessels for the Hosts- though Celestials are often seeing in "schools", as seen at the top of this page. The ancient mutant Apocalypse once possessed a Celestial Ship, which he re-programmed to serve him. It is not known when or how he obtained "Ship".

During their "Host" missions, the Celestials have been observed with certain scientific equipment. This includes the staff wielded by Eson, though it's purpose is not known. Gammenon has used a "Gather-Rod", with which he collects samples from planets by re-shaping them into the red blocks on the tip of the Rod. The Rod samples are then placed within the Analyzer, a scanning tool used by Jemiah. Only the Celestials' technology can restore what has been re-shaped by the Rod- much to the dismay of a trio of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents!

Probably the most famous Celestial device is "the Weapon", a large Celestial-size gun that was used to slay the Golden Celestial after he turned against the Host. For some reason, the Celestials did not take this device with them, but let the Eternals handle its imprisonment. When the device was fired, and threatened to destroy the world, the Celestial Ziran took care of the situation. Of course, another Galactus connection suggests itself- is "the Weapon" related to the famed Ultimate Nullifier?

A Deviant expedition to the Celestial Mothership during the 4th Host discovered onboard a "crystal key", some source of great power. The readings they took were duplicated by Deviants on earth, and Ghaur used the Crystal Key to open the Vial containing the essence of the Dreaming Celestial. It is not known what purpose the original "key" may have had, beyond a power source.

Lastly, the Celestials have provided advanced technology to those who have accompanied them in travel- such as the vessels used by the Brethren and the Young Gods. Perhaps Apocalypse's "Ship", which is far too small for a Celestial, was previously used by the Celestials' allies.

the biggest problem with your argument is that you are simply saying that apoc has better tech and wins

however, the better tech that apoc has access to, the more of an advantage cyborg has. This would be a closer fight if Apoc fought him pre-celestial tech

Cyborg can take over tech way beyond what apoc has. Litterally, he would use all of these things mentioned in your argument against apoc

i like apoc WAY more than Cyborg, I think he is one of the coolest bad guys, but his strengths in this case are the ONE thing that Cyborg is increadably good at exploiting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.