He-man, Superman, Thor, & Hulk VS. Juggernaut, Doomsday, Lobo, & The Maestro!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
He-man = Most powerful man in the Universe & protector of Eternia
Superman (post-crisis) = The Man of Steel and the Last Son of Krypton
Thor = The Immortal God of Thunder, Prince of Asgard, & Son of Odin
Hulk = (classic version) = big, green, & mean engine of pure destruction

VS.

Juggernaut (classic) = the unstoppable, magically fueled behemoth
Doomsday = The unkillable, unbeatable, perfect weapon of destruction
Lobo = The immortal last Czarnian that killed off his entire race for fun
The Maestro = The evil futuristic incarnation of The Incredible Hulk

In a battle that will shake the very planet, the four villains are transported to Eternia by Skeletor to get in Castle Grayskull...the four heroes are sent to Grayskull by the Sorceress to stop them...Who will prevail over the other????????

Darth Macabre
He-Man beats them all....He is the strongest out of all of them.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
He-Man beats them all....He is the strongest out of all of them.

But not as fast as some of them. Fortunately for him, Supes is probably the fastest and can hang with Lobo....and He-Man can thrown the rest of them into the sun in the meantime. big grin

Comicbook_kid
Love this battle....what do the rest of you say?

ChaoticReign
Sweet fight. I give it to team 1 for the reasons stated above. It would be an insane battle but he-mans strength combined with supermans heatvision/speedblitzs are sure to pull out a good portion of wins especially with both the god of thunder and the hulk backing the attack.

JOE NUNEZ
thats the best back up ever, thor and hulk geeezzeeee

spideycarnage
good fight, the good guys have more power, but team 2 has 2 guys that can't be killed. Oh well like digi said, supes probally would have to throw doomsday and lobo into the sun, and he-man and and thor kicks Maestro and juggys ass

guy222
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid

VS.

In a battle that will shake the very planet, the four villains are transported to Eternia by Skeletor to get in Castle Grayskull...the four heroes are sent to Grayskull by the Sorceress to stop them...Who will prevail over the other????????

Team One wins

janus77
isn't Doomsday as fast as Superman?

Thor & Hulk grab Maestro and rip his head off. taking him out of the fight, for a few years at least. then move on to grab DD.
Superman throws Lobo into Doomsday and keeps speedblitzing to tie them up for a while.
He-Man takes out juggernaut, then goes and assists Superman.

spawnwest
Interesting fight. Team 1 can take Team 2 however I'm not sure what happens when Lobo starts cloning himself. Add another 20 Lobos to the fight and Team 2 might win.

starlock
Team 1 for the win

Kutulu
HE-man was able to hang with pre-crisis Superman and shown to be even stronger. Superman is faster than anybody else on the other team except Doomsday, not to mention stronger than everybody except Doomsday.

Doomsday was man-handled by E1 Superman from what I recall, and He-man would be even stronger than that, so Doomsday gets taken out by He-man, Superman takes out Lobo, Thor can use his hammer to strip the bands of Cytorrak from Juggernaut to allow the rest to pound him to submission, and classic Hulk can at least try and hold off Maestro long enough for the rest of team one to destroy him.

Team 1 for the win.

Reaper777

VS.

I don't mean to be a d!<k but in your description, you used immortal twice and unbeatable once.... so, correct me if im wrong, if there are two immortals on one team, wouldnt that team win?

LOBO'S team 10/10

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Reaper777
I don't mean to be a d!<k but in your description, you used immortal twice and unbeatable once.... so, correct me if im wrong, if there are two immortals on one team, wouldnt that team win?

LOBO'S team 10/10

That's why Juggs and Doomsday would have to be BFR.

Kutulu
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
That's why Juggs and Doomsday would have to be BFR.

Thor has stripped the enchantment from classic Juggernaut before, therefore he would not have to be BFR'd.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Reaper777

LOBO'S team 10/10

But I didn't have two immortals on one team, I have one on each...which isn't entirely accurate, because Thor CAN DIE! As can Lobo, just not easily. And yes, I used the word "unbeatable", but everybody, someway, somehow, is ALWAYS beatable....I was just trying to be dramatic I guess stick out tongue

Oh, by the way this is current Thor and the Hulk from World War Hulk!! And Doomsday Rex....not DOS Doomsday or H/P Doomsday or Gog Doomsday....JUST Doomsday Rex!! Just to even things up a tad bit more!!

Oh, and another thing....Lobo DOES NOT, I repeat DOES NOT have the ability to clone himself in this particular battle.

guy222
still team one

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13810109_AX-Zone-014.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13810112_AX-Zone-016.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13810113_AX-Zone-017.jpg

complexbrother
he man by himself, he is always portrayed as being as strong as needed to win whatever fight he was in.

bluewaterrider

VS.

Juggernaut (classic), Doomsday, Lobo, The Maestro ...
the four villains are transported to Eternia by Skeletor to get in Castle Grayskull...the four heroes are sent to Grayskull by the Sorceress to stop them...

How important is the goal of breaching Castle Grayskull versus winning the overt fight? I'm thinking the 4 heroes win if the fight is what matters. But if the real goal is getting inside Grayskull so Skeletor can roll everyone afterwards, then I'm not quite sure how likely it is that Juggernaut fails ... IF you're adopting the lines writers have been taking with Jug as of late ...

big juggy man
Let me see the Juggernaut already has beat Thor and Hulk various times but other people with the Juggernaut and that team loses. Yeah that makes alot of sense.

JakeTheBank
Team 1.

DickBlazer
Team 2

juggerman
No1 stops Juggernaut from entering the castle.

Lord Feron
i wonder if he-man's sword can hurt juggs...

Silent Master
IIRC, Shatterstar's sword did.

yaadaveyaa
is he-man really stronger then all of them? ive never seen that and im disgusted if thats true

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
is he-man really stronger then all of them? ive never seen that and im disgusted if thats true

confused

What? Why? Strength is all He-Man has going for him.
He's a delusional version of Conan otherwise.

"Most powerful man in the Universe" and all that ...

yaadaveyaa
yea i just thought hulk and hercules were the only ones with the TOP tier strength im just dissapointed he-man is allowed to lift more then a fork

Adam_PoE
ep5oh_6D4yY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.