who is the strongest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lee-San28
charlie-jack-lock-eco-jin-sied-swayer-mickle

Lee-San28
not just the strongest just by strength. who is the tufest and the best figther to

Makedde
Locke, he is skilled at using knives.

Darth Macabre
Eko or Sayid would probably win in an over-all fight.

But Eko is the most physically strong, while Sayid is trained in hand to hand combat.

Firewarrior
Sayid would beat any of them in a fight , not only is he a reasonalbly strong guy , he has miltary training and in the episode where sayid and eko were fighting , if it wasnt for anna lucias interference ( the stupid cow) sayid would have beaten eko to a pulp

SlickRick69
we don't know enough about everyone's backgrounds to really make the call.

hard to know too which is more disturbing: the fact that none of the women were listed as options for this debate, or the fact that none of the female posters to this board have already noted and exploded about the fact that no women were listed as options for this debate...

Ana Lucia was an LA cop, bad-ass tough and sassy... of course, her days are numbered now that sassy tough bad-ass alcoholic chica, Michelle Rodriguez, is in trouble again...

Kate's gone thru some serious $hit, and was originally written to be the 'Jack-type' hero, so she must have some serious inner, spiritual as well as physical strength, plus she now has Jack's patented 'count to 5 Fear Factor release' so nothing will scare her for long...

even Rose is immensely strong, in faith if not physically, strong enough to essentially will her loved one to go on living, even after he was dropped into a tree while still in his seat.....

wait... Bernard was strapped in his seat stuck in that tree, while Rose had said he had gone to the bathroom...

what the hell was Bernard doing strapped in a seat elsewhere in the plane, apart from his wife, while she was left thinking he was in the bathroom...

there's a question for another poll!!

SlickRick69
btw, for this poll, I picked Jin, because he was the 'weak' son of a Korean fisherman, who became a real pushover of a lackey for Sun's dad, but I bet he only became that pushover after becoming a super strong marital arts master, and killing an innocent or 3, then vowing never to use his skills again, so reverting to the simply weak alter-ego he knew as a child...

yep Jin's kung fu is stronger than Eko's Jesus stick schtick, I bet....

cindy8219
Sayid wasn't one of the option so it was easy for me..Mr. Eco.

Susan Delgado
Originally posted by cindy8219
Sayid wasn't one of the option so it was easy for me..Mr. Eco. Actually it was, the person just spelled it wrong. they called him sied I think....

SlickRick69
another option would be Baby Aaron... since some Other force is kidnapping all the children for some unknown ungodly reason probably having to do with some sort of strength or power of their innocence and youth, that makes Aaron the 'most powerful' being that he is the youngest and most innocent... right??

faradayslaw
I say its Mr. Eko. He's been my favorite character since he joined the cast.

QuincE
Ethan would pwn them all

steptreks
bernard was in a chair cos he was probably told to sit down as the plane had turbulence, he may have been making his way back as it happened

id also say sawyer was strongest cos he built that sail shaft all by himself

Echuu
Originally posted by QuincE
Ethan would pwn them all

Didn't Jack kinda beat the crap out of him? wink

Anway.. strongest? I'd have to say something like Eko or Sayid.

Mickle laughing out loud

pr1983
Sayid is a cold m'f*cker... he'd kill anyone on the island imo...

Lee-San28
but in the first season when swayer and sayid faught sawyer was clearly on top and wining the fight.... dont get mis lead by sieds fight with eco.... his chick just died you he was pissed and determined. and jack would also kick the sh*t out of sayid

QuincE
Originally posted by Echuu

Yeah well, CLEARLY there was mud in Ethan's eyes.

rickyduck
Originally posted by Echuu

Anway.. strongest? I'd have to say something like Eko or Sayid.

Mickle laughing out loud

Ethan fought with a subhuman strength. He was by far the strongest on the island

Lee-San28
dude i say the new other leader from the boat and in the jungle would pown them all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.