Justice League VS. Godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
After laying waste to the X-men mansion and the X-men themselves (as seen in my earlier post), and with the Avengers and the Fantastic Four still out on other missions far off, Godzilla is still making his way across the country!!!! It's only a matter of time before he makes his way towards Metropolis...and the Daily Planet. Clark Kent uses his super-hearing and vision to spot Godzilla miles away. Knowing he can't handle the Big 'G' alone, he calls in the rest of the JLA pronto...before Godzilla totally destorys Metropolis and the Daily Planet....Can Earth's mightest team of heroes stop or even slow down THE KING OF THE MONSTERS?? The JLA roster is as follows.....

Superman
Wonder Woman
The Flash
Batman
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)
Plastic Man
Aquaman
Green Arrow
and The Atom
Again, this is the classic Godzilla and not the embarrassing Godzilla wannabe from the awful Amercian version...smile

NoFate007
Godzilla's going down. Too much going on here.

Superman - the strength to knock Godzilla down, also all the other moves at his disposal
Wonder Woman - strength
Flash - can take away Godzilla's speed and paralyze
Batman - tactician, stays away from the battle itself though
MM - strength and telepathy
GL - c'mon, Godzilla's not withstanding all this firepower plus a green lantern
Plastic Man - not sure of his full display of powers so I can't comment
Aquaman - think he's not gonna send giant squids and stuff to distract Godzilla? lol Sure he can do worse...

blah blah blah

Too much at the JLA's side for Godzilla to win.

Darth Kal-El
Uhm, Hercules alone took on Godzilla. This is overkill.

Rewmac
It's one sided....As much as I love Justice League they need more to make a fight interesting....

Darth Kal-El
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/jjschm20/Hercules/Herc-Godzilla1.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/jjschm20/Hercules/Herc-Godzilla2.jpg

ZephroCarnelian
Superman...

Wonder Woman...

Green Lantern...

Flash...

Each of these heroes could take Godzilla by themselves. smile

Comicbook_kid
For those of you out there interested, if you remember in Godzilla's classic Marvel Comic from the seventies; in issue #24 to be exact, the combined forces of The Avengers, the Fantastic Four, and even S.H.I.E.L.D. couldn't even slow Godzilla down; much less stop him....Thor matched him in strength in one scene but even he commented that Godzilla possibly possessed even more power than The Midgard Serpent!!! And remember, Godzilla has rapidly regenerating 'G' cells and a nuclear pulse; not to mention radioactive nuclear fire that cans melt tanks to nothing.....and he's faced down and defeated the likes of Mechagodzilla I, II, and III, King Ghidorah, Gigan, Destroyah, Space Godzilla, and the list goes on and on.....

ZephroCarnelian
Makes no difference mate... smile

Godzilla weighs what - hundreds? Thousands of tons?

What's that to Superman?

Superman could pick this guy up by the tail and fling him into space.

smile

Or he could pick up a mountain and use it as a hammer to smash Godzilla's skull in.

And no nuclear breath or anything is going to hurt Superman. smile

Plus..... Speedblitz! wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.