The Entire Collection Of The TV Series Lost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Techn1976
Here's My Collection of The Entire Lost Series

rapidshare.de/users/6AT57

Enjoy!
Z!

PS, My Collection is up to date...
if its not, then it is being Uploaded. smokin'

(started uploading since 12.Febuary.2006 04:41:34)

***If Your A Lost Fan BOOKMARK This Page ;-)***

KENobi™
You have 11 episodes, how is that "up to date"?

Techn1976
My Collection is up to date, on my hard drive that is ;-) ...

Its all being uploaded 1 by 1 as we speak.

considering that i started on the 12th of Febuary 2006.. not bad eh? :-)

Enjoy!

Z!

PS, Each Episode Is In 4 Parts... and Each Part Is Taking Me About 1 Hour To Upload

Techn1976
My Official Thread <--- Click Here

rickyduck
Hey Tech, it sais you have up to series 2 episode 17, and if your uploading the episodes, will you have up to episode 17 before its officially out in the US?

Techn1976
Hi rickyduck.

i know what its like to be desperate wanting to watch an episode that you missed or cant get hold of. thats why im collecting all of em to help my brother lost viewers wink

but by looking at the poll no one here likes that idea.. *sigh* O Well...

the answer to your question.. about 2 days ago there were only 15 episodes of lost in season 2... well thats what was known to the public but now they have added to more making it to episode 17.. thats just there for info.. but as you can see (at the time of me writing) i have all the episodes. just 2 special episodes (Recaps) remaining.

theoritacally speaking; no, i wont have future episodes of the U.S. versions of lost...

thank you for replaying and i hope i have answered you question

Take Care
Peace
Z!

ps, Here the link once again... http://rapidshare.de/users/6AT57

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.