Supreme Power Hyperion vs. Ultimate Namor... ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
Fight starts on a beach... after Namor kicks sand at Hyperion. Then it's on. Who wins... ?

snoopdogg
Ult. Namor hasn't really done anything impressive yet. His durability is in question with me casue a holograhic image of Thor made him bleed from a single punch.

Hyperion would probably end up killing him.

roughrider
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Ult. Namor hasn't really done anything impressive yet. His durability is in question with me casue a holograhic image of Thor made him bleed from a single punch.

Mm-Hmm. Hyperion wins easily.

snoopdogg
Well I just thought of something Ult. Namor did that was cool. He broke out of the restraining unit Reed had him in. Reed said it was built to hold the strongest metahumans on the planet. But I think Reed may have been testing Namor.

Black Adam
Hyperion melts him...... Or tosses him into space....

JOE NUNEZ
HYPERION COULD DRY NAMOR FAST WITH HIS RADIATION VISION ,PLUS HES TO FAST AND DURABLE FOR NAMOR.....

Mider
who made a hologram of thor do that to namor?

Big Sexy
bump

His Airness
Well I just thought of something Ult. Namor did that was cool. He broke out of the restraining unit Reed had him in. Reed said it was built to hold the strongest metahumans on the planet. But I think Reed may have been testing Namor.

This was after he had fought the F-4, the Ultimate incarnation of Super Skrull, and constructs of the Ultimates and X-men. Afterwards he was far from done, even after successfully taking a Nova Blast.

Symmetric Chaos

It wasn't a hologram it was a physical construct that drain all the power on the eastern seaboard to create along with all the other Avengers.

Photon009

Well that isnt an unimpressive feat. First off, it wasnt just a hologram. It was a construct. Secondly, it wasnt just Thor. It was Thor, Wolverine, Iron Man, and Cap. So two heavy hitters, adamantium blades, and an adamantium shield all cracking him in the face at the same time. And thirdly, they were powerful as hell. So powerful that the machine swallowed up all the power on the Eastern seaboard and was causing nuclear meltdowns all over the place. And think about it, that machine was doing that, and Ultimate Namor still tore through it's invisible force fields. Ultimate Namor also looked better against the FF than Hyperion. The Thing knocked Hyperion out cold with one shot, and was fine from one shot from Hyperion. Namor knocked the Thing half way across Manhattan with one left hook. It took Hyperion multiple shots on Sue's shield to even damage it, and then heat vision to actually break it. It took Namor one shot to shatter Sue's fields, and one shot to nearly knock Johnny into a coma. Also, Namor went from Central Park to Times Square in like a picosecond, considering Sue was in his arms and she was lost, almost like she felt like she teleported because he moved so fast. Reed is also well aware of the Hulk and Thor, both who are on (Thor) or above (Hulk) Hyperion's level, and Reed built a machine designed to hold the strongest being on the planet, obviously the Hulk, and Namor broke out of it like it was nothing. The only thing Hyperion ever did more impressive than Namor was take Johnny's heat, but that's it. Everything else, Namor looked superior. Also, Namor doesnt have a dehydration weakness like in 616, and on top of that has massive hydrokinesis. Ultimate Namor takes this 7-8/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.