Godzila Vs King Kong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
KEEP IT REALISTIC

xkalybr
Godzilla burns King Kong to death with his fire breath.

JOE NUNEZ
couldnt kong grab him in a choke hold.....

Comicbook_kid
laughing Now this is just embarrassing....you think a barely 50 foot overgrown ape has a chance against the one and only true King of the Monsters; who is almost eight times his size by the way??? Not to mention the fact he has a instant healing factor and has a nuclear fire breath ray that can melt, dissentigrate, vaporize, etc...practically anything...If King Ghidorah, Rodan, Mechagodzilla, Gigan, Megalon, Space Godzilla, Destroyer, along with countless others didn't stand a chance, what makes you think King Kong has a prayer??? laughing out loud The best King Kong could hope for is to find a place to hide and hopes Godzilla just forgets about him!!!

JOE NUNEZ
i like giving the underdog a fighters chance thats why i said COULDNT junior member but anyway it seems like its a mismatch.....

JOE NUNEZ
the lizard wins........

JOE NUNEZ
id like to take king kong out and add my little pony.........

Tron
Now are we talking Japanese versions, American versions, old or new versions? Be a little more specific.

Edit: Screw it, like it matters.

JOE NUNEZ
IF YOU THINK KONG HAS A CHANCE THEN SAY IT ........

JOE NUNEZ
STOP HIDEING BEHIND BP......

FrothByte
il base my opinions on the latest american films of the 2. godzilla is bigger, stronger, more agile, with the freaking nuclear breath.

kong is dead. no chance at all.

Tron
Ummmm, yeah, right.no expression

Anyway, any version of Godzilla eats any version of Kong.

Pepito
King Kong wins on superiority of movies basis (Godzilla cries himself to death when he realises that King Kong has managed 3 good movies)

Jesse7
Their was a movie that had godzilla and king kong in it, (not sure if it was godzilla but im pretty sure it was, sure looked like him). King Kong defeated Godzilla by grabbing his mouth and ripping it open, they were pretty similar in height to.

newjak86
Originally posted by Jesse7
Their was a movie that had Godzilla and king kong in it, (not sure if it was Godzilla but im pretty sure it was, sure looked like him). King Kong defeated Godzilla by grabbing his mouth and ripping it open, they were pretty similar in height to. Yeah in that movie King Kong was boosted in height and weight to fight Godzilla he was never even close to those stats until that movie.
It also stated in it the King Kong could get stronger by absorbing electricity and Godzilla had a weakness to it even though before Godzilla has survived many electric blasts before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.