Romance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shogun DXPSI
What is the best romantic movie you ever saw? walk to remember, you've got mail, serendipity, and Kate and leopald are off the top of my head that i can think of

SnakeEyes
Garden State is by far my favorite romance film. I also enjoyed the move, Love Actually; and I don't even like romance films.

Nevermind
Two words. Annie Hall. Woody Allen's best work, and one of my favourite films of all time. Annie Hall is exceptionally written and directed. This movie explores the love life of comedian Alvy Singer (Woody Allen) and his relationship with Annie Hall (Diane Keaton). The reason I love this movie so much is because I find Alvy and Annie's relationship to be of the most realistic love affairs on screen. Not to mention it's an extremely funny movie.

DarkWizard
Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind. It's one of the several movies that shows Jim Carrey can do great outside of the 'Comedy' Genre, without the viewer taking in his silly films into account.

Makedde
Sleepless in Seattle is my favourite romance.

Morpheus
Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind
Garden State
SAW
SAW II

Wolfie
Saw and Saw II?! Huh?!

Garden State
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Underworld 1&2

ibleedyankeeblu
The way we were.. "your girl is lovely Hubble"
aww so cutee!!!

forumcrew
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Garden State is by far my favorite romance film. I also enjoyed the move, Love Actually; and I don't even like romance films.

reading the first post those were the exact same 2 movies i was gonna mention. I love garden state for a lot of reasons, and im not generally a fan of the typical romantic comedy thing but I though Love Actually was a great movie.

Nevermind
Originally posted by forumcrew
reading the first post those were the exact same 2 movies i was gonna mention. I love garden state for a lot of reasons, and im not generally a fan of the typical romantic comedy thing but I though Love Actually was a great movie.

Knew you were going to say Garden State. I thought that movie was great too.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
One word:

WhenHarryMetSallyisreallyfunnyandIlikeitalotbecaus
eIthinkitsfunnybecauseIlikeitalotbecauseitsfunny.

forumcrew
Originally posted by Nevermind
Knew you were going to say Garden State. I thought that movie was great too.

suppose my sig gives a bit away

Nevermind
Originally posted by forumcrew
suppose my sig gives a bit away

I can't wait to see his (Zach Braff) new film, Andrew Henry's Meadow. It sounds very interesting. I'd love to see how this turns out.

carita
50 first dates love

DarkWizard
Originally posted by carita
50 first dates love

That was on HBO today! eek!

BackFire
Eternal Sunshine, Amelie, A Very Long Engagement, Audition, Brokeback Moutain.

Solo
Originally posted by Nevermind
Two words. Annie Hall. Woody Allen's best work, and one of my favourite films of all time. Annie Hall is exceptionally written and directed. This movie explores the love life of comedian Alvy Singer (Woody Allen) and his relationship with Annie Hall (Diane Keaton). The reason I love this movie so much is because I find Alvy and Annie's relationship to be of the most realistic love affairs on screen. Not to mention it's an extremely funny movie.
Yep, along with:
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Garden State

Impediment
Leaving Las Vegas and What Dreams May Come are the first to come to my mind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.