Punisher runs the Gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thorin
Punisher vs. these superheros/villans.

1Green Arrow
2Hawkeye
3Robin
4Harley Quinn[just for laughs[
5Joker
6Deadpool
7Bulls eye
8Killer Crock
9Hush
10Nightwing.

all have usual weapons, and all matches are to the death.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Thorin

1Green Arrow
2Hawkeye
3Robin
4Harley Quinn

Prep or no prep?

Thorin
oh yeah forgot, 2 weeks prep time, and the ranking is a little off, some hard then some soft....ets.ect.ect

JOE NUNEZ
6 OR 7 ARE THE PROBLEM........

Darth Kal-El
Deadpool's regenerative abilities give him the edge. Punisher are equals but Wade can heal from bullets while one bullet is enough to kill Punisher

jgiant

1Green Arrow
2Hawkeye
3Robin
4Harley Quinn do the other guys get prep...anywho if they don't than punisher can beat almost all of them the majority of the time...except maybe deadpool and bullseye...if the other guys get prep than joker beats frank...

Thorin
yup every one has prep, the gauntlet peeps half of what castle has.

jgiant
Pun has a good shot of makin it all the way...but joker is a master at prep...don't know if frank can get by that...bullseye he knows, i think he could win half of the time, deadpool, he could beat but only by tko...he has schooled dp before...

Thorin
yeah joker is pretty good, but somehow always, gets pwned by the bats.

srankmissingnin
He gets stopped at Deadpool

jgiant
yeah joker is pretty good, but somehow always, gets pwned by the bats. joker lives so he could get pwned by bats...really joker cant live w/o bats...he would easily pwn bats if he wanted him dead...

Thorin
i would agree, but i have never thought the joker could take batman in an all out fight, he would come close though.

jgiant
i think with prep joker would have no trouble beating bats...

roughrider
Originally posted by jgiant
joker lives so he could get pwned by bats...really joker cant live w/o bats...he would easily pwn bats if he wanted him dead...

Joker always passes up killing Batman, because it would bring their game to an end, and he would be lonely. Really; that's how he sees it.
Deadpool's the stumbling block; I think Frank stops there. If Wade wasn't there, good chance Frank would get all the way to Nightwing, and maybe beat him.

King KAM
Originally posted by roughrider
Joker always passes up killing Batman, because it would bring their game to an end, and he would be lonely. Really; that's how he sees it.
Deadpool's the stumbling block; I think Frank stops there. If Wade wasn't there, good chance Frank would get all the way to Nightwing, and maybe beat him. finally someone besides me gets the joker....god...everyone thinks that bats beats him...he LETS bats win....because if he killed him....than like thunderer said....hed be lonely.

jgiant
if the order was right pun would make it all the way to joker...i think pun can tko dp...by colapsing a building on him or traping him somehow...

LordFear
Frank doesn't make it past the clown prince of crime.
No ways. jOKERS OUTTA HIS LEAGUE HERE

roughrider
Batman never goes out with the intention to kill the Joker. He's come very close, in the heat of the moment, where he wants to kill him badly. But, he falls back behind the line, because of his emotional block against killing.
Punisher would be out to kill Joker; no iffs or buts. Jokey isn't used to being tracked like that.

Thorin
cool pic, hey what crossover is that one from.

roughrider
Batman & Punisher crossover #2, by Chuck Dixon & John Romita Jr. Marvel handled this one.

Thorin
Hhmm, i may have to go and get this from my local yocal comic dealer.

spideycarnage
deadpool beats him

Thorin
hey, whats the deal on deadpool, i used to collect, but all of a sudden there was no more issues, some guy told me he only comes out in maxie sereis or teamedup.

Marcus4600
If he could get past Wade, then he'd clear it. This is a guy who's tangled with Venom and lived, and nearly beat the Lethal Protector. Also, if you've read Punisher kills the Marvel Universe, you know this guy can take anyone on.

Mider
since prep time in involved i give it to the joker i have no idea what kind of maniac quinn is.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Marcus4600
If he could get past Wade, then he'd clear it. This is a guy who's tangled with Venom and lived, and nearly beat the Lethal Protector. Also, if you've read Punisher kills the Marvel Universe, you know this guy can take anyone on.

did you just bring up punisher kills the Marvel universe? sick

Mider
he gets jokerized

Marcus4600
I know, it's controverial. However, you've gotta commend Garth Ennis for pulling it off. Frank Castle is much more amazing than anyone gives him credit for.

Black Adam
I know, it's controverial. However, you've gotta commend Garth Ennis for pulling it off. Frank Castle is much more amazing than anyone gives him credit for.

I forgot it was written by Ennis

sick

LordFear
Originally posted by roughrider
Batman never goes out with the intention to kill the Joker. He's come very close, in the heat of the moment, where he wants to kill him badly. But, he falls back behind the line, because of his emotional block against killing.
Punisher would be out to kill Joker; no iffs or buts. Jokey isn't used to being tracked like that.

Wait a minute. So we are giving credance to crossovers now?
Since when were they admissible in a comix debate?

roughrider
Originally posted by LordFear
Wait a minute. So we are giving credance to crossovers now?
Since when were they admissible in a comix debate?

Punisher is always trying to kill every villain he goes up against. That's plan no.1,2,3,4 etc. - crippling for life is the next best option, further down his list. Batman is always out to inflict pain, frighten, maim, perhaps cripple. Both methods were shown in the crossovers. Just because they were crossover stories doesn't mean they weren't accurately depicted.

jgiant
Originally posted by Black Adam
did you just bring up punisher kills the Marvel universe? sick Most of those fights are possible...

willRules
Most of those fights are possible...

no didn't he beat spider-man by shooting him in the face??!! COME ON!!!! wink

Marcus4600
^ He used a tazer, then a machine gun with a grenade launcher attached. If you go to Wikipedia, it'll tell you how he took out the whole Marvel universe.

willRules
^ He used a tazer, then a machine gun with a grenade launcher attached. If you go to Wikipedia, it'll tell you how he took out the whole Marvel universe.

laughing and thats how he beat spider-man? no oh dear, oh dear............. thats P.I.S................

Black Adam

yes because machine guns and tazers and a prepared enemy out to kill him is something Spidey has never faced before.

and apparently thats how he killed venom as well sick

Mutants - killed when the Punisher tricked them into meeting on the moon in an air-filled dome, ostensibly for their final battle. As soon as the two groups realized that they had been tricked, a nuclear warhead exploded, destroying the dome and killing all in it. The two rival teams had at least these members, and likely others:
Magneto's Team:

Magneto
Apocalypse
Mister Sinister
Juggernaut
Sabretooth
Emma Frost
Omega Red
Sauron

Xavier's Team:

Professor X
Storm
Iceman
Phoenix (Jean Grey)
Colossus
Gambit
Rogue
Strong Guy
Puck
Sasquatch
Cable
Beast
Thunderbird
Morph
Cannonball
Psylockesick

Captain America - killed after besting the Punisher in hand-to-hand combat, Captain America made the mistake of trying to talk to reason with him, saying that he was a disgrace of a soldier. The Punisher retorted that he was having a My Lai kind of day, and told Captain America that, being a World War II veteran, he knew nothing of what things were like in Vietnam. As Captain America turned to leave, the Punisher remarked that in Vietnam he learned to use the terrain to his advantage, pulling out a GLOCK 17 pistol he had hidden previously and shooting Captain America in the back of the head. sick sick

Mister Fantastic - somehow killed by the Punisher, his remains were found in a dumpster. sick

willRules
I have never heard such blatent P.I.S sick

jgiant
Originally posted by willRules
laughing and thats how he beat spider-man? no oh dear, oh dear............. thats P.I.S................ The water spidey and venom were fighting in was charged and spideys senses went off and then he was shocked then pun shot him in the face, "someone has to be first!"...

willRules
The water spidey and venom were fighting in was charged and spideys senses went off and then he was shocked then pun shot him in the face, "someone has to be first!"...

so he got charged even though his sense warned him? a guy who can dodge lasers?

jgiant
it was too late...he was fighting venom and distracted i guess...

Black Adam
There's a link to scans at the bottom of the wikipedia article.

These are some of my favorites
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Nazo108/Nightshade%202/punisher/2ebca55d.jpg

Yes cap. Turn your back on the psycho that just killed off the super population

sick

Apparently a magnetic mine is all it takes to bring Doom down. I wonder why Richards never though of this.......Must not be as smart as frank.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Nazo108/Nightshade%202/punisher/Untitled24.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Nazo108/Nightshade%202/punisher/Untitled25.jpg

I wonder why the Gov never thought of this to bring down the Mutants

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Nazo108/Nightshade%202/punisher/Untitled27.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Nazo108/Nightshade%202/punisher/827d6239.jpg

jgiant
Doom underestimated frank, so did cap...that last one is stupid though...

Black Adam
Someone just removed the link to the site with the scans. And I can't remember the name of it sad

Cap wouldn't have underestimated him and turned his back on him. The guy just killed off most of the heroes and the rest of the metas. You think Cap's Going to underestimate him?

And doom thing. I still stand by that statement if it's that simple to beat doom by just attaching a magnetic mine to his face why didn't Richards or the rest F4 do it years ago?

jgiant
Because doom is one of the best villians ever...

Thorin
hey how old is this punisher kills marvel.

Mider
i hope to goodness its not canon sounds like crap to me. must have happend in the punisher fanboy universe anyway in this gauntlet the joker with prep would own him.

jgiant
Yup...pun woops on everyone else though

Marcus4600
It's not canon. It's an alternate universe. However, it shows the possibilities, and honestly, no hero with superpowers is gonna expect a normal man to kill them.

Mider
a nuke killing juggernaut thats bull he has taken a full force odin blast and not even been scratched, the dazzler drained herself blasting him and he smiled about it, he servived fighting warhulk thats bull that he would win. and im so sure that captain america is that stupid.

Murda Mase
Punisher kills the MU was cool.

The way he killed them is possible, but its not like there really going to kill off the MU.

Like there really going to kill off those heros.

Tassadar
Punisher Kills The Marvel Universe was from 2000
And he couldnt kill all the superheroes, because how the hell is he supposed to bring down the Silver Surfer?
Some of it was PIS, but a lot of it was quite possible, like the way he killed the Avengers in a "teleporter accident"
The nukeing of the mutants, while possible, is not at all propable and wouldnt have done shit to Juggernaut, and Apoc wouldnt team up with Magneto, ever

jgiant
it never said he died...they never showed juggs or any of the other mutants dead...so how can you say that...it was just implied by readers...the title doesn't have to be taken literally...punisher owns tho...in this gauntlet as i stated before, he would beat everyone except maybe joker or dp...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.