Bane vs The Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supervenom
Who wins? Kingpin has almost destroyed Captain America. Bane has destroyed Batman. Who wins?

Black Adam
Kingpin smacks him around with his pimp cane.

JOE NUNEZ
BANE HES MORE OF A PURE FIGHTER..........

Etrigan
Uh... that's a hard one.

But Batman has fought Kingpin to a standstill, and beaten Bane entirely.

I'd say KIngsy.

Lord Shadow Z
Bane easily. Kingpin just doesn't fight that much to be considered a fighter and Bane just loves to break people, regardless of size.

golem370
Kingpin is a good fighter.

"Abilities: The Kingpin has extraordinary skill in hand-to-hand combat. His fighting skills and unusual agility for a man of his size compensate for the great difference between his human level of strength and Spider-Man's superhuman strength when the two engage in unarmed combat, (Spider-Man also has inhibitions about using his full strength against an opponent without superhuman powers for fear of killing him or her.)"

JOE NUNEZ
KINPIN AT BEST CAN BENCH 600- 700 POUNDS AND BANE IS WELL ABOVE THAT THIS IS A MISMATCH.....BUT ON THE OTHER HAND KINPINS WAY SMARTER AND WOULD FIGURE OUT A PLAN TO DROP THE WALKING DUM ASS ......

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by golem370
Kingpin is a good fighter.

"Abilities: The Kingpin has extraordinary skill in hand-to-hand combat. His fighting skills and unusual agility for a man of his size compensate for the great difference between his human level of strength and Spider-Man's superhuman strength when the two engage in unarmed combat, (Spider-Man also has inhibitions about using his full strength against an opponent without superhuman powers for fear of killing him or her.)"

I stand corrected.

Black Adam
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
KINPIN AT BEST CAN BENCH 600- 700 POUNDS AND BANE IS WELL ABOVE THAT THIS IS A MISMATCH.....BUT ON THE OTHER HAND KINPINS WAY SMARTER AND WOULD FIGURE OUT A PLAN TO DROP THE WALKING DUM ASS ......

shouldn't he lift more then that? isn't he supposed to be 300 pounds of solid muscle or something like that.

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ

Bane is too overly reliant on Venom but in no way is he a "dumb ass"; in fact I would say he's just as smart as the Kingpin.

spideycarnage
kingpin is a better fighter, he can hold his own agaist spiderman, bane is just a crazy loon an freaking steroids, Kingpin would outsmart him. Plus he has the pimp cane shifty

Mider
as already stated kingpin stalemated batman but defeated bane so kinppin should logically win.

roughrider
Kingpin should win. He's like a powerful sumo-wrestler who's very quick h2h. In the Born Again storyline decades ago, he nearly beat Daredevil to death in his weight room. Bane is heavy on his venom use, and isn't as skilled.

Etrigan
Originally posted by roughrider
Kingpin should win. He's like a powerful sumo-wrestler who's very quick h2h. In the Born Again storyline decades ago, he nearly beat Daredevil to death in his weight room.

Yes, a Daredevil who was at that point out of his mind and not fighting in a controlled state.

For a good showing of what DD can do to Kingpin at proper health, read Daredevil HardCore by Bendis and Maleev. He stomped him flat.

Bane is a good fighter, but the only reason he originally beat Batman is because Bats was completely wasted. Batman would have no trouble with him any other day. Plus, Batman is about as skilled as DD. DD can beat Kingpin when he's fighting at best, so I should think Kingpin can beat Bane.

golem370
Kingpin gorilla press 650 pounds which mean he could bench press like 850pounds or 900pounds

roughrider
I only brought up the Born Again story because Daredevil was not physically hobbled in any way, like Batman was against Bane in Knightfall. DD was emotionally irrational and delusional, and his anger and hate cost him focus in that matchup against Kingpin, is all. I've seen the scans of their last fight by Bendis&Maleev, and yes most of the time Daredevil should win.

Mider
so what batman was totally messed up as well when he fought bane he had just gone though a few of his toughest villians hadnt he before he fought bane and thus got his back broken.

supervenom
Bane beat Batman and broke his back in case no one remembers. Im surprised that you all mentioned "Batman beating Bane", most of the time, it is the other way around.

Bane being stupid? HE FOUND OUT WHO BATMAN WAS! Kingpin didn't even figure out who Spider-Man was.

I can't believe that the two would fight on with just pure strength. I have to think that Kingpin would use his cane, it has all sorts of gadgets.

Kingpin is strong, he works out. Bane, prior to getting Venom, was strong in his own right because he worked out (perhaps not as strong as Kingpin naturally though). I think Bane is 325 lbs without the Venom. Now, Kingpin is natural, Bane is using drugs. More than likely, Bane has the upper hand in physical strength. At the same time though, Kingpin has almost defeated a super soldier (Captain America) and he was created artificially (his strength and skills that is).

outarddwarf
kingpin rocks bane hard.

supervenom
I doubt the Kingpin can manhandle Batmans car....

OMNIKINETIC
WHICH BANE...THE ONE FROM "BATMAN" OR "THE BATMAN"

supervenom
The Original Bane, from "Batman", not that Monster looking Bane.

FG725
well im thinkin Kingpin because he could rip out the things that supply Bane with Venom(i think he has those things on his back right) turning him into a tiny man. Kingpin has knocked around spidey on many occasions he killed Daredevil(i think at least there is some comic where he killed him)

spideycarnage
he cant manhandel the batmobile, but he;s a skilled fighter and pretty stronge, looks can be deciving, he'll rock bane.

Mider
kingpin=batman in fighting skills while batman>bane thus kingpin>bane in a fight.

supervenom
You can't go by that logic alone. Everyone has different aspects and weaknesses.

Plus, how can Batman be greater than Bane if Bane put him out of comission by breaking his back the first time?

Also, Bane did manhandle the Batmobile when he destroyed it with his bare hands.

xkalybr
Gotta go with Kingpin on this fight.

300 pounds of solid muscle. Vast fighting skills. Not as vast as Batman's, but that is another topic.

Bane relies on venom too much.

Kingpins superior fighting skills wins it, or he can just fall on Bane and crush him, like he did to the Red Skull.

supervenom
Originally posted by xkalybr
Gotta go with Kingpin on this fight.

300 pounds of solid muscle. Vast fighting skills. Not as vast as Batman's, but that is another topic.

Bane relies on venom too much.

Kingpins superior fighting skills wins it, or he can just fall on Bane and crush him, like he did to the Red Skull.

Bane is between 350 to 400 lbs.... stick out tongue

golem370
I know Kingpin is strong and a great fighter and I also hate to bring up Marvel vs DC but Bane almost killed Captain America so he could do the samething to Kingpin.

spideycarnage
I know Kingpin is strong and a great fighter and I also hate to bring up Marvel vs DC but Bane almost killed Captain America so he could do the samething to Kingpin.

thats poor writing, u really thin that a stupid ouf like bane can even touch a figher like captain america. captain america can whopp wolvies, and batmans butt.

xkalybr
The Kingpin is said to be 300 pounds of solid muscle. Was that not back in the 1960's and 1970's when 300 pounds was considered unusual? Most NFL players are over 300 pounds easily.

The Kingpin in this modern era has to be well over 350, and maybe more like 400 pounds. All muscle.

The Kingpin has trained longer than Bane has. He has more skills.

Bane spent most of his existence in a dungeon. He is not as experienced.

supervenom
Originally posted by xkalybr
The Kingpin is said to be 300 pounds of solid muscle. Was that not back in the 1960's and 1970's when 300 pounds was considered unusual? Most NFL players are over 300 pounds easily.

The Kingpin in this modern era has to be well over 350, and maybe more like 400 pounds. All muscle.

The Kingpin has trained longer than Bane has. He has more skills.

Bane spent most of his existence in a dungeon. He is not as experienced.

He has been weight lifting since a young age prior to even getting Venom.

300 lbs of solid muscle is not common in todays day. 300 lbs of fat yes, but not solid muscle. I think he was 4% body fat? Barely any real Bodybuilders are even at 300 lbs with that little body fat.

Marcus4600
Bane isn't as smart as Fisk. Fisk would stand there as Bane charged him, then smack him with his pimp cane. Then he'd laugh at Bane, and keep doing that until Bane got more careless than he already is. Then, Fisk would roll up his sleeves, and brutalize the clown. Then, after beating Bane to hell, he'd either offer him a job, or kill him.

supervenom
Hey Marcus, Off Topic but what is going onin your sig?

Marcus4600
It's from Venom vs Carnage. Venom is basically raking his claws against Carnage's back really freakin hard. It's one of the better shots he usually gets on his son.

Etrigan

When was that?

It's stupid anyway. Cap would own him.

supervenom
Originally posted by Marcus4600
It's from Venom vs Carnage. Venom is basically raking his claws against Carnage's back really freakin hard. It's one of the better shots he usually gets on his son.

Ah ok thanks, I have that arc, but it's hard to make out what's going on in your sig. That's the one with Toxin right?

When was that?

It's stupid anyway. Cap would own him.

What about Fisk owning Cap? He did that in a comic and almost beat him if it wasn't for interferance.

Etrigan
Really? Awesome. When was that?

juggernaut66666
does any of you has the gog wars comic ?

supervenom
BUMP

leonidas
it's a good fight. kp took out red skull h2h and skull has been shown to be a match for cap. he's held his own with both spidey and dd and has taken out the punisher with his bare hands.

i'll go with kp 6/10.

King KAM
KingPin is ducking cap....he dont want the rematch...and kp should be able to take this.

Supermutant
Bane has Kingpin beat in every stat.

wolverinos
wasnt there a storyline where kingpin got raped in prison? and when he got out he got back at the black guy who did it and payed homeless guys to rape his wife and sent him the photos?
bane wins...

godking
Originally posted by wolverinos
wasnt there a storyline where kingpin got raped in prison? and when he got out he got back at the black guy who did it and payed homeless guys to rape his wife and sent him the photos?
bane wins... That's the punisher max version of kingpin. Somewhat different from the 616 Kingpin.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by leonidas
it's a good fight. kp took out red skull h2h and skull has been shown to be a match for cap. he's held his own with both spidey and dd and has taken out the punisher with his bare hands.

i'll go with kp 6/10.

cdtm
Bane did tank a miraclo enhanced punch from younger Hourman... The Miraclo makes them pretty strong, around the CL 100 mark or so..

My gut say Fisk wins, though.

LeonBuco666
He treated zeus like a child when zeus lost his powers, thats fighting ability if you ask me, but yeah kingpin wins solidly

SamZED
Originally posted by wolverinos
bane wins... Non-canon. 616 Kingpin while in prison raped 3 dudes that tried to ambush him in a shower.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.