Blade runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Blade has four hours of prep before the gauntlet and six hours rest between each battle.

1) Scorpion
2) Tombstone
3) Wolverine
4) Captain America
5) Deadpool w/1 hour prep
6) Punisher w/2 hour prep
7) Agent X w/4 hour prep

Marcellus
If he has whistler's help thats a big plus....and the internet....Blade's more than capable tho, the movie adaptation anyway. I honestly think he will fair better against captain america and wolvie than scorpion, I doubt blades fought somewon with class 12 strength. Scoprpion could stop him dead in his tracks just cuase he would know where to start with a enemy who throws a car at him.

the other fights go either way.he will have an easier time with punisher than deadpools cuase the healing factor. and I dont know who agent X is soooo....

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Marcellus
If he has whistler's help thats a big plus....and the internet....Blade's more than capable tho, the movie adaptation anyway. I honestly think he will fair better against captain america and wolvie than scorpion, I doubt blades fought somewon with class 12 strength. Scoprpion could stop him dead in his tracks just cuase he would know where to start with a enemy who throws a car at him.

the other fights go either way.he will have an easier time with punisher than deadpools cuase the healing factor. and I dont know who agent X is soooo....

Comic Blade would eat movie Blade for breakfast... and he can't beat any of these guys

Murda Mase
Deadpool really should never be beat, he freakin grew back just from his thumb....

But like with every character with a healing factor they become a punching bag.

Deadpool can still have the jokes and not be a punching bag Marvel, Spider-Man isn't.

Murda Mase
Originally posted by Marcellus
and I dont know who agent X is soooo....

Hes pretty much Deadpool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.