Star Wars Video Games:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

truejedi
Here is a place to post any cheat codes, walkthroughs, or hints for any or all Star Wars video games. PC, PS2, XBOX, GC, N64, PS, SNES, SGEN, ect.. Also a place to ask questions about them:
I'll start:

In KOTOR, and KOTOR 2 on PC, sometime after i finish combat, my character will not move. If i'm in a party, its not a problem, b/c i simply switch characters, and they can move, but when i'm by myself, i have to save my game, and reload it. Does anyone else have this problem? and if you have, how do you fix it?

General G
Originally posted by truejedi
In KOTOR, and KOTOR 2 on PC, sometime after i finish combat, my character will not move. If i'm in a party, its not a problem, b/c i simply switch characters, and they can move, but when i'm by myself, i have to save my game, and reload it. Does anyone else have this problem? and if you have, how do you fix it?

That has actually happenned to me a few times, but on the xbox, it really annoyed me, I did the same thing as you did.

DarthBanevv
Here is a place to post any cheat codes, walkthroughs, or hints for any or all Star Wars video games. PC, PS2, XBOX, GC, N64, PS, SNES, SGEN, ect.. Also a place to ask questions about them:
I'll start:

In KOTOR, and KOTOR 2 on PC, sometime after i finish combat, my character will not move. If i'm in a party, its not a problem, b/c i simply switch characters, and they can move, but when i'm by myself, i have to save my game, and reload it. Does anyone else have this problem? and if you have, how do you fix it? never happened to me.

truejedi
fine, i'll post again, b/c nobody wants to talk about video games but me...

In Jedi Knight 2, in the first level where kyle first regains his force powers, there are two secret areas that i can't get too.
The first is right after he fights his way out of the bar, over where the thermal detonator thrower is standing up on the high walkway, how do you get ther?
the 2nd is after you've crossed the sky bridge, and there is an r2 unit standing over by a ledge. I can't get up on the ledge.
How do i do it? Also, do the playermodel cheats actually work on Jedi Knight 2? i cant get them to.

truejedi
Here is a question:
In Star Wars Battlefront, my only complaint is that the games are over so quickly. I have looked through the settings, but i can't find a way to extend the fights. How can I raise the number of soldiers given to each side in a given battle (usually 200 or 500) to several thousand or more? please help!

General G
The highest that I can get it up to is like 750, it would be awesome to do a several thousand people battle though.

truejedi
Originally posted by General G
The highest that I can get it up to is like 750, it would be awesome to do a several thousand people battle though.

Yeah, but i can't raise it at all, in fact when i fight battles, i have no control over how many soldiers each side gets at all, what setting do i go to change it?

General G
Before you start the battle, go to the options and you should be able to pick how many AI units on each team and how many reinforcements you get (highest I get is 750). If that didn't work, then sorry, I'm not sure what else to do.

Kabia
nothing of that sort happens in my kotor on xbox , if u play it on PC ,are sure your computer has enough memory to allow flush movements?

Arker
Wouldn't this go in the video games discussion?

DHme

I had the same problem in kotor 1 on my pc not in 2 however, but i fixed it by pressing the left and right mouse button at the same time so you can run around with the mouse, then i could use the movement key's again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.