My mind is saturated with Star Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

truejedi
I had a dream the other day, I was on a boat with 2 friends..... and yoda (everytime i've told anybody this, i have to stop right there, b/c they mock me!) And the boat sinks, so we are swimming toward a nearby island, and then a giant squid attacks us, and just as we are sure to be destroyed (yoda is lacking his saber- that crossed my mind in the dream) Mara Jade swims out from the island and kills the creature with her light saber, so we get back to shore,
Just as we get back, following us out of the water is a swat team member, in full riot gear, and we know, just by looking at him, that he sunk our ship and is now going to kill us.
So Yoda leaps forward, and begins poking the guy in the ribs with his stick like he poked Luke, and the guy keeps telling him to "get off of me you little animal, i got people to kill" Mara Jade couldn't help us, b/c her lightsaber had gotten wet killing the squid. All the time the dream was going on, i knew Yoda was going to finish the guy, but i didn't know why he was waiting so long.
About that time, my alarm clock went off, so i never knew what happened, but my point is this:

I believe I have the right group of people to ask: Have you ever dreamed about Star Wars? Am I the only one? If you have, tell us what it was about right here, as i said, anyone else i told i dreamed of Yoda mocked me!
Alrighty, knock yourselves out:

PVS
Originally posted by truejedi
(yoda is lacking his saber- that crossed my mind in the dream)

erectile disfunction

queeq

PVS
detective

damn i'm good

truejedi
Originally posted by PVS
erectile disfunction

lol!

aj_vader
i dream about me and anakin all the time!

queeq
Originally posted by PVS
detective

damn i'm good

Did I ever doubt you?

Mišt
Am I the only one?

laughing out loud How many millions of fans are there? Im sure you're not the only one..

queeq
I am.

Thorin
Liar stick out tongue

truejedi
Originally posted by aj_vader
i dream about me and anakin all the time!

I knew somebody would say something along those lines...

queeq
It is sad indeed.

JaehSkywalker
yep, over 3 - no- more then 3!- times now.... loving it!

Rush Fan
ok you people scare me... a lot. blink

JaehSkywalker
why?

Blaxican_Jedi
i had a wet dream that involved myself chewie and a Rancor...haxxorz?

Stun
Star Wars is atleast on my mind like 20% nearly everyday, but i cant say i've ever dreamed about itlaughing out loud though many of my dreams are much more random, so i can see your not insane truejedistick out tongue

my latest dream: i kicked my nextdoor neibour over a cliff edgeno expression now THAT is randomlaughing out loud

Jack Daniels
hmm I must say since I have the whole collection and see them sitting by my tv every day it does cross my mind from time to time but as far as wet dreams I havent had a SW wet dream in like 25 yrs....lol...(I used to have a crush on princess leia when I was a youngin...lol....) No padme just doesnt do it for me like leia did all those years ago...lol....but those busty twilek babes do cross my mind from time to time..lol... stick out tongue

steverules
The only dream I had was when I fought darth vader who had a double lightsabre and then turned into a floating darth vader head trying to make me join the dark side while I was refusing to do so.

Jack Daniels
that wasnt a wet dream was it?...lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cascador
The weirdest dream of Star Wars I had was me podracing through my home city...and the city is pretty small....when I passed by the bars in the centre the chairs and tables outside just flew high in the sky. Was really cool

Jack Daniels
trippy

queeq
Originally posted by Cascador
The weirdest dream of Star Wars I had was me podracing through my home city...and the city is pretty small....when I passed by the bars in the centre the chairs and tables outside just flew high in the sky. Was really cool

Ask George if you can write the next SW.

Jack Daniels
Once again my mind is saturated....lol...with JACK DANIELS!!!beer...
of course SW too or I wouldnt be typing here I guess...lol

Mišt
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
that wasnt a wet dream was it?...lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laughing w00t

Council#13
I had a dream the other day, I was on a boat with 2 friends..... and yoda (everytime i've told anybody this, i have to stop right there, b/c they mock me!) And the boat sinks, so we are swimming toward a nearby island, and then a giant squid attacks us, and just as we are sure to be destroyed (yoda is lacking his saber- that crossed my mind in the dream) Mara Jade swims out from the island and kills the creature with her light saber, so we get back to shore,
Just as we get back, following us out of the water is a swat team member, in full riot gear, and we know, just by looking at him, that he sunk our ship and is now going to kill us.
So Yoda leaps forward, and begins poking the guy in the ribs with his stick like he poked Luke, and the guy keeps telling him to "get off of me you little animal, i got people to kill" Mara Jade couldn't help us, b/c her lightsaber had gotten wet killing the squid. All the time the dream was going on, i knew Yoda was going to finish the guy, but i didn't know why he was waiting so long.
About that time, my alarm clock went off, so i never knew what happened, but my point is this:

I believe I have the right group of people to ask: Have you ever dreamed about Star Wars? Am I the only one? If you have, tell us what it was about right here, as i said, anyone else i told i dreamed of Yoda mocked me!
Alrighty, knock yourselves out:

Was mara wearing a white shirt?

truejedi
Originally posted by Council#13
Was mara wearing a white shirt?

i think jedi robes, i'm not sure, its been awhile...

Stun
i've often thought of these two - day dreams lol, yet the dreams could get worse laughing out loud

Council#13
OMG you can see the nipple of the one on the right!

Cascador
Originally posted by Council#13
OMG you can see the nipple of the one on the right!

never saw nipples except your owns before ey! roll eyes (sarcastic)

craft-a-saber
i have to say that i have not had a dream about star wars yet but if i do i assure you you will all be the last to know

Sesse
A few months before episode 3 came out, I saw my most horrible Star wars dream.

I was watching as Obi1, Anakin and Palpatine were walking in a shitty industrial hall located in my home city. There were trashcans, car tires and all the usual factory junk lying about but they were acting as if they were in a jedi temple or something.

They wore Halloween-class costumes(bathrobes) and held big ugly plastic lightsabers in their hands. Theye had no makeup and their voices echoed crudely.

They kept discussing about finding Yoda. I felt so disheartened as I believed I was actually watching Episode 3. What a relief it was to wake up.

This would be the quality of their outfit.

http://lsc.mit.edu/schedule/archives/design1999/terms/fall99/graphics/starwars/cc-second-prize.jpg

queeq
I doubt that was a dream...

Council#13
same

willman
i dreamt about shag*ing padme, but that was because i had just watched CLOSER, and the woman hu plays padme is in CLOSER to. and she looks sexy in that film, especially when she is a pole dancer!!

queeq
Now THAT was a dream. stick out tongue

Knightfall93
mmmm

queeq
You know it.

Delta 62
For a while there I played Republic Commando so much that everytime I'd move from one room to another in my house, I'd ALMOST say "Let's form up". And I came seriously close to telling the commandos to open a pizza box for me lol. "Breach that box, Deltas." I still play RC everyday.. I hope to God that we get a few sequels. Delta Squad in another one or two, and one with Omega Squad.

Scarecrow756
The last Star Wars dream I had was four days before ROTS came out. And guess what it came true. confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.