Just What IS Mr. Winkle?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
He looks like the mix of a pomeranian and a teddy bear. He's so adorable.

Vinny Valentine
Photoshoped.

OR so it looks.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Photoshoped.

OR so it looks.
Actually no it's not. He's a real dog. Look at all of those sites and there's even a video of him on the main site of him. I even have magazine pictures of him. People who live near Lara Jo Reagan see her walking down the street with him and are awe-strucken.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Actually no it's not. He's a real dog. Look at all of those sites and there's even a video of him on the main site of him. I even have magazine pictures of him. People who live near Lara Jo Reagan see her walking down the street with him and are awe-strucken.

Cool.

I don't like how it looks, too small.

KENobi™

It's just a dog, why do you have magazine pictures of a dog that isn't yours? The picture of him in your signature makes it look like the dog is afew fries short of a Happy Meal.

Ladyluck
eek! Who cares? He's adorable!! eek!

DanieLs_4_Ever

KENobi™
Because I'm not an ass hole. He's actually a model dog. He models for magazines. Why do you have magazine pictures of naked women? Because you WANT TO.

Yep.

Who said I have magazine pictures of naked women? Even if I did, some masturbatory pleasure is completely different than pictures of a dog...unless you're some sick freak. no expression

So I'm an assh*le because I asked why you have pictures of a dog? Change your tampon, I asked a simple question.

DanieLs_4_Ever

KENobi™
No, some people ACTUALLY like animals and are interested in the fact that this dog is the only one of its kind.

And you're an ass hole because of your whole statement "It's just a dog, why do you have magazine pictures of a dog that isn't yours? The picture of him in your signature makes it look like the dog is afew fries short of a Happy Meal."
It's "Just" a dog to you. The dog doesn't have to me "mine" for me to have pictures of it and admire it. The dog "to you" looks a few fries short from a happy meal because I choose NOT to think that way.

Yeah right, the dog is one of a kind. Bullshit. Guaranteed there are more like it.

Ok, so I'm an assh*le because I think it's just a dog? Hey wow...difference of opinion. I never knew that I could have a thought different than yours. My life is all a sham now. roll eyes (sarcastic) FFS grow some brain cells.

I'm a dog lover, do your research, but having clippings from magazines of a dog, that isn't even yours...that's just idiotic.

Bloigen
Mr. Winkle is another name for a penis.

yes

DanieLs_4_Ever

KENobi™
Oh yeah, there are guarenteed more like it. Show me your PROOF that there are more than one dogs with round ears, a small frame with odd fur, and a long tongue that the dog cannot stick into his mouth. Go ahead, I'm waiting.
And it's not idiotic because I actually have a heart and know how NOT to act like a dickhead to anyone and everything in existence.. You always find something negative to say about anyone/everything.

I only find something negative to say about annoying morons...and you're on the list.

Show me scientific proof that there aren't any other dogs like that. I'm waiting. I'm not going to google about dogs because I have other things to do and I'm not wasting my time on it.

Bloigen

KENobi™
Originally posted by Bloigen
http://www.answers.com/main/ntquery?s=Mr.%20Winkle&gwp=16

Oh sad they had to make websites about this dog all because it's owner likes money.

rickyduck
Mr. Winkle is another name for a penis.

yes

eek!

http://www.answers.com/main/ntquery?s=Mr.%20Winkle&gwp=16

Owned

rickyduck

KENobi™
Originally posted by rickyduck
eek!

Owned

It doesn't prove that there are no other dogs like it.

WrathfulDwarf
Ken and D4E please just drop it. No more feuds.

Revernd Maynard
He looks like the mix of a pomeranian and a teddy bear. He's so adorable. my dear lord shock
i have to get me one of them

KENobi™
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

Sir yes, Sir.

Bloigen
Its not a whole website. Its answers.com

Owned

Scroll down and you'l see a website about him. And kenobi's still right.
There could be other dogs like that, just not known of.

rickyduck

Lana
That dog looks like some sort of mutated poodle.

Bloigen
He looks like the mix of a pomeranian and a teddy bear. He's so adorable.

It looks like it's going to eat that baby.

KENobi™
If you find one, please tell me

I'm not going to go out and prove there is another dog like it, but statistically there is probably a few more dogs like it. It's crossbred, probably not on purpose.

Ronny
its tounge cant stay in its mouth blink

rickyduck
Scroll down and you'l see a website about him. And kenobi's still right.
There could be other dogs like that, just not known of.

OWNED!

Wait..

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
No worries, he's on my ignore list. *Sigh* So now that I have that trash out of my way, did you guys see those pictures of how really tiny he is? There's one of him in a little sail boat in a marine outfit sitting beside his owner Lara and he's SO tiny!

=Mysta=-kILL
I would love to tickle the underbelly of that thing shock

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by =Mysta=-kILL
I would love to tickle the underbelly of that thing shock
*Raises eyebrow*
AAH! There's a ladybug on the desk looking at me.

=Mysta=-kILL
*Raises eyebrow*
AAH! There's a ladybug on the desk looking at me.
stick out tongue

DanieLs_4_Ever
stick out tongue
stick out tongue Back

=Mysta=-kILL
stick out tongue Back
stick out tongue infinity

DanieLs_4_Ever
stick out tongue infinity
stick out tongue x enfinity x beyond all that.

=Mysta=-kILL
stick out tongue x enfinity x beyond all that.

stick out tongue Infinity Squared +1

DanteMayCry
rated c for cute

KENobi™
stick out tongue Infinity Squared +1

How can you square something that will never end?

Mišt
I bet I could eat that dog in one bite..

Bloigen

ILoveMyDaniel

xyz revolution
He looks like the mix of a pomeranian and a teddy bear. He's so adorable. a winkle is something that sometimes acts hard, wears a helmet, wiggles from time to time, and sprays liquids if you rub it.

=Mysta=-kILL
Originally posted by xyz revolution
a winkle is something that sometimes acts hard, wears a helmet, wiggles from time to time, and sprays liquids if you rub it.
uummmmm...dude erm

nono expression

xyz revolution
uummmmm...dude erm

nono expression laughing lighten up

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by xyz revolution
a winkle is something that sometimes acts hard, wears a helmet, wiggles from time to time, and sprays liquids if you rub it.
But it's also just a name smile

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Because I'm not an ass hole. He's actually a model dog. He models for magazines. Why do you have magazine pictures of naked women? Because you WANT TO.

Who takes pictures of their dog?

KENobi™
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
laughing out loud Who takes pictures of their dog?

Sad people.

Inspectah Deck

ILoveMyDaniel
Who takes pictures of their dog?
I do and I'm not afraid to say so either. I love my pets and I love to show them off on my computer, thanks much.

Ronny
stick out tongue Infinity Squared +1 that means less then infinity... dude..

KENobi™
Kinda weird people model dogs Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
I do and I'm not afraid to say so either. I love my pets and I love to show them off on my computer, thanks much.

Case in point. wink

Inspectah Deck

Your welcome no expression

ILoveMyDaniel
Your welcome no expression
no expression to you too.

Inspectah Deck
no expression to you too.

Ironic though

One day you have a signature with Marlyn Manson on it, then the next day with a dog

KENobi™
Ironic though

One day you have a signature with Marlyn Manson on it, then the next day with a dog

And her username used to be Morbid4Daniel...she can't make up her mind if she's goth or teeny bopper.

ILoveMyDaniel
Ironic though

Your point?

Inspectah Deck

=Mysta=-kILL
Originally posted by Ronny
that means less then infinity... dude..
How? Infinity times infinity plus 1 does not equal lower than infinity lol

ILoveMyDaniel
I swear. She had like 6 names with "Daniel" in them

You contradicted yourself
Again, your point?
And how so?
How? Infinity times infinity plus 1 does not equal lower than infinity lol
erm You confuse me. Lol.

Inspectah Deck
Again, your point?
And how so?

Ha, no wonder you failed History

Let me elaborate. You went from being gothic to an animal lover. That's what we call in the english language a paradox eek!

AOR

KENobi™
Originally posted by AOR
I take pictures of my dog. I mean, I don't get him point blank and show him off, but certainly you shouldn't be so ignorant as to say "sad people" take pictures of their dog....

But you don't take professional photos of your dog and have them placed in magazines...do you?

K.Diddy
winkle

AOR

DanteMayCry
mr winkle is mr winkle

KENobi™

ILoveMyDaniel
Ha, no wonder you failed History

Let me elaborate. You went from being gothic to an animal lover. That's what we call in the english language a paradox eek!
Okay, let me explain this to you. You may not understand it. GOTHICS ARE PEOPLE TOO. I like ****ing dogs, whoopty doo! You act like Gothics are the center of the suicidal universe we live in or something. Let me give you a hint. You know NOTHING. Just because I like freaking dogs doesn't mean jack dude. I don't like going off on people, but when it comes down to it, you really are stereotyping a group of people who you've probably never got to know or have just stood back, watched them, and judged them for your own self. That really pisses me off.
Originally posted by AOR
I take pictures of my dog. I mean, I don't get him point blank and show him off, but certainly you shouldn't be so ignorant as to say "sad people" take pictures of their dog....
Too True.

Bloigen

AOR

Inspectah Deck
Okay, let me explain this to you. You may not understand it. GOTHICS ARE PEOPLE TOO. I like ****ing dogs, whoopty doo! You act like Gothics are the center of the suicidal universe we live in or something. Let me give you a hint. You know NOTHING. Just because I like freaking dogs doesn't mean jack dude. I don't like going off on people, but when it comes down to it, you really are stereotyping a group of people who you've probably never got to know or have just stood back, watched them, and judged them for your own self. That really pisses me off.

laughing out loud When did I say Goths are the center of suicidal universe?

Your funny

DanteMayCry
i believe mr winkles is the weird guy that sits on the corner

or

could be a name of a pet mouse

or

small wang

ILoveMyDaniel
laughing out loud When did I say Goths are the center of suicidal universe?

Your funny
I didn't, but you said it yourself that I went from being a "total goth to someone who is obsessed with dogs" Something or other along those lines and I just corrected you by telling you that just because I'm my own type of person doesn't mean I have any less of a right to love dogs.

Inspectah Deck
I didn't, but you said it yourself that I went from being a "total goth to someone who is obsessed with dogs" Something or other along those lines

laughing quote what I said then

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.