Later Guys (forgive me garak)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QuincE
Sorry Ush,

Since there isn't really a sub-forum for discussion, and since all of us role-players stick clear of the otf, i wanted u guys to know, I'm taking a momentary break from kmc. I'll check the boards every once and a while, but I'll post very little. I'll miss alot of ya. And I wanted to apologize to Deth for not roleplaying enough in his rpgs, he's a dedicated guy, join his roleplays! And there are lots of other people. (specifically the role-playing a-team!) But I guess I'll be seeing you! Later!

DarkDethbringer
ahh man, thanks your making me cry, well as much as USH may be pissed i'll see ya Quinc no matter how many times you change you names (no matter how corney this sounds) I can always call you friend

QuincE
Don't worry deth, Z-Team till the end man!

Faroth
I'm with you. I know I said I'll never post here again, but I was waiting for someone as brave as QuincE to start a thread like this.

I'd like to thank:
soren
Gun
ESB-1138
QuincE
Maleficus

for making my RPG expeirience here great. Bye, Unhosted.

JacopeX
Good bye to all thta are leavin, yea im leavin KMc for good, actually im quiting Role playin for the rest of my life when Jacope X's legacy is over

MadMel
*sniffs* omg ur leaving. bye jacopeX. cya quince. i dont know either of very well so im gonna say this, as a tribute.....
HMM.

JacopeX
Well im not leavin now, im leavin when my character Jacope X ((only Character i ever played)) dies, im done wit Role playing for the rest of my life and im leaving KMC to go on wit my dreams

FG725
man im glad there still are some dedicated roleplayers still out here i stopped coming here awhile ago though only joining a couple of RP's its really died down and i know Dark is one of the best Roleplayers out there most other good roleplayers are gone but sorry i havent been able to RP with ya in a long time Quince ill cya later man

JacopeX
man who could name all the greatest roleplayers from the beggining to now ((if you want to, you could include me))

Phenoix12
Originally posted by JacopeX
Well im not leavin now, im leavin when my character Jacope X ((only Character i ever played)) dies, im done wit Role playing for the rest of my life and im leaving KMC to go on wit my dreams

HAY WHEN YOU LEVE WHO WILL CARRY ON THE RPG

FG725
Originally posted by JacopeX
man who could name all the greatest roleplayers from the beggining to now ((if you want to, you could include me))
i havent been here since the beginning i like people who make long posts not two sentence posts

JacopeX
Originally posted by FG725
i havent been here since the beginning i like people who make long posts not two sentence posts half the time i make long post when its some thing big or really big and sometimes when its a non important time, i make small sentences but in fights, i type alot

JacopeX
Originally posted by Phenoix12
HAY WHEN YOU LEVE WHO WILL CARRY ON THE RPG i donno man

Chaosbark
Originally posted by QuincE
Sorry Ush,

Since there isn't really a sub-forum for discussion, and since all of us role-players stick clear of the otf, i wanted u guys to know, I'm taking a momentary break from kmc. I'll check the boards every once and a while, but I'll post very little. I'll miss alot of ya. And I wanted to apologize to Deth for not roleplaying enough in his rpgs, he's a dedicated guy, join his roleplays! And there are lots of other people. (specifically the role-playing a-team!) But I guess I'll be seeing you! Later!
Aha...I'm not a good bye person. So, i'll see you around then. Shame for not letting me have a tussle with you. What about your Full Metal Alchemist RPG?

Tails x 20
Bye everyone that's leaveing!

QuincE
Ah Chaos.....I think i've opted to stay. Besides, we need to have another fight indeed, it's been too long since we fought in the naruto rpg. So I will stay!

Chaosbark
Hahah excellent.

tenshi_kitsune
QuicE!!!!! No way! Noooo flippin way could I let you leave!! *tackles* I'd be sooo sad. You are one of the few good rpers on this forum! We need you to stay! If you go I'll... I'll... I'll... *starts to cry and clings the life out of QuincE* DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON'T GO!!!!!!

DarkDethbringer
he just said he wouldnt go

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by tenshi_kitsune
QuicE!!!!! No way! Noooo flippin way could I let you leave!! *tackles* I'd be sooo sad. You are one of the few good rpers on this forum! We need you to stay! If you go I'll... I'll... I'll... *starts to cry and clings the life out of QuincE* DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON'T GO!!!!!! what so i'm not good?

tenshi_kitsune
I know, I just wanted to voice my opinion

Thunder I never said that!

JacopeX
Originally posted by Tails x 20
Bye everyone that's leaveing!

soon i will

QuincE
Dearest Kitsune, I have in fact decided to stay. Besides, how could I leave you here with Chaos, and Soren and all the guys? So Yes I shall stay. That is.....if you can let go of me *having trouble breathing*

tenshi_kitsune
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!! *squeezes tighter before letting him go and handing him a cookie* I'M SO HAPPY!! I COULD DANCE!!!!!!! bunny

JacopeX
?????
wait quince i gotz a question, why all of sudden you wanna stay

QuincE
Not really sure. I think I give up all of kmc save for roleplaying.

JacopeX
oh, i see cuz when my chracter dies, imma stop role playing for the rest of my life and leave KMc for good. well atleast you wont break any ones heart leaving them

QuincE
Well I don't think any of us here technically "love each other" I'm sure we all like each other.

tenshi_kitsune
*nods* that we do!! JacopeX YOU'RE NOT GOING EITHER, MISTER!!!!!! *tackles him and handcuffs him to her* mwahahaha!

JacopeX
Aw man stick out tongue but its iight cuz you can always talk to me in PM, imma check my PM every day and if you got myspace, heres mine

myspace.com/jacopex

MadMel
no ur damn good.

Chaosbark
Originally posted by QuincE
Dearest Kitsune, I have in fact decided to stay. Besides, how could I leave you here with Chaos, and Soren and all the guys? So Yes I shall stay. That is.....if you can let go of me *having trouble breathing*
-Ahems.- I resent that Q. I treat everybody perfectly, i'm not some kind of animal. For that..you get two knocks in the Naruto fight if we do fight again. Haha, I kidd.

silent dreams
Yes. I will take a big, long break from kmc. I havent been on much lately.....so bye to anyone who cares.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by silent dreams
Yes. I will take a big, long break from kmc. I havent been on much lately.....so bye to anyone who cares. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooo

silent dreams
but.......so much homework......and so little time to rpg... cry so long a goodbye a least for a little while stick out tongue

MadMel
repeats..wait i dont know you. oh well...noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Thunder Fox
..... fine......... cry yet another friend leaves.............

silent dreams
well....a lot of good rpg have either been:
A) ruined by crappy rpgers and/or taken over by the noobs

or

B) are dead

Thunder Fox
at this rate allmy friends will be gone soon......

silent dreams
sorry.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by silent dreams
sorry. yeah.....

silent dreams
Go on your fourm thing. I posted there already.

MadMel
hmm

Ushgarak
PMs, please...

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.