He-man Vs Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
THE FIGHT TAKES PLACE ON MOUNT OLYMPUS AS A SPECTACLE FOR THE GODS...........

JOE NUNEZ
COMENT COWARDS !

Darth Macabre
He-Man....By the Power of Grayskull he wins.

JOE NUNEZ
I VOTE FOR THE SON OF ZUES.......

JOE NUNEZ
PRINCE OF POWER...HERCULES OPPONENTS ARE FAR BETTER THAN HE-MANS .........THUS GIVING HERC MORE CREDEBILITY.........

jasofisc
I don't know being played by dolph lungern is a lot better then being played by arnold or kevin sorbo

Thorin
laughing yeah, i vote for HE-MAN....AND THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE...................IIIIIIII HAVE THE PPPPOOOOWWWWEEEERRRR lol stick out tongue

LordKaos
I'm going with He-Man too, the power of GraySkull is nothing to play with. He-Man may have doodoo foes but Herc has a doodoo family who might not help because they want to be amused or hate him, He-Mans friends will not stand by doing nothing, the Sorceress can just teleport them to Olympus just in case.

thesilverspider
He-man easily you can't **** with he-man in the strength department and last I checked that's all herc got.........

Glimmerone
Prince of Power From Mount Olympus, versus Prince of Power from Eternia. Herc is great, but He-man is better. I remember He-man using his He-breath to blow powerful winds like supes does with his super/canon breath.

Also, It was shown, I remember seeing more than once during the old eighties episodes(he-man running to accomplish something at a crucial moment) that he-man was very fast, speedster fast and not just enhanced speed due to being so strong. In addition to this, He-man was very noble and honorable, being humble with a very balance character as well.

I love Herc, He's the Earth-Olympic god of strength and should rule that category(strength) on earth. However, although Herc is noble and honorable, he's also somewhat haughty and semi loose in behavior. Despite that, he's still a great guy and loyal friend, you can count on him when the deck is stacked against you. I would love to have either one of their, He-man or Herc's abilities.

Tulika
While they're duking it out, Skeletor pops by to own them both! Ya'll know Skeletor rules!

Out of the two? He-man.

golem370
Everybody seems to forget how good of a fighter Hercules is I also believe if He-Man has his sword then Hercules needs his Enchanted Mace. Also Hercules has tons more experience the He-Man

Personal Weaponry: The "Golden Mace", made of enchanted adamantine and forged by Hephaestus, which is virtually indestructible. Before attaining godhood.

Mr Master
He-Man has been seen on panel throwing a 500+ Billion ton mountain for a distance, this was during the short lifespan he had as a DC character.
He can also contain it from collapsing under it's own weight, like Superman.

JOE NUNEZ
AS A DC CHARACTER DID HE EVER FIGHT ANYBODY,BESIDES SUPES.

grey fox
He man seems to have never ending supply of strength (making hulk look like a pussy in comparison) he turns Hercules head into red mist after a single punch....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.