Revenge Of The Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aj_vader
Why do the Sith want revenge so much? what are they getting revenge for?

i had an idea and have always been sure of it, is it because the Jedi ruled the galaxy???

p.s. dont kill me ive used the search button for two days looking so that i wouldn't waste peeps time, sorry if i have

but then again, nothing too important gets posted here anymore, since theres no more movies or anything, and every deatailed question has been answered... theres nothing much left to say! lol

Mišt
Eh....you'll have to read the comics and stuff to know the full details...the Sith reigned for a while, the Jedi fought and killed all but two and took back control, the Sith went 'Oi, you bitches!' then took it back.

Ushgarak
You don't need the comics, they say it in the films.

The Jedi defeated the Sith. The Sith used to rule the galaxy and the Jedi defeated them. The Sith have always wanted revenge.

All from the films.

General G
Lets say you were the leader of an elite group and it was extremely powerful and someone destroyed this group of yours, would you not want revenge aganst them?

JaehSkywalker
yes

PVS
this topic just never gets old

and what a descriptive thread title

Exador
Originally posted by General G
Lets say you were the leader of an elite group and it was extremely powerful and someone destroyed this group of yours, would you not want revenge aganst them?

Good Point General

Stun
Originally posted by aj_vader
Why do the Sith want revenge so much? what are they getting revenge for?

i had an idea and have always been sure of it, is it because the Jedi ruled the galaxy???

o m g

Thorin
Originally posted by PVS
this topic just never gets old

and what a descriptive thread title PVS sarcasm stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.