Jonny Depp- Born 63 I went to H.S. with him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rrevswife
Yep, His short stint in Miramar Florida. I went to High School with him. I wish I were friends with him, but We just went to school. He was the band group/click. He was born in '63 and is 42. LEft H.S before graduation about the 11th grade I think he was 16 just in our 11th year.

McArthur High/Miramar High

LonDon06
The fact that you posted two names for the high school, joined today and this is your first post doesn't make you seem very convincing.
I don't mean to sound like a B**** but I'm thinking that you're some 12 y.o. wanting attention. The info that you gave here can be found on any site, it's pretty general.

By The Way click is wrong. In the context you are using it, it's clique.

Mådness
*nods* I agree with LonDon. Your story WOULD sound pluasible if you are

- A little more experienced
- Didn't post two names of your high schools which have entirly different names
- Aren't a n00b

I too, don't want to sound like a whining peice of crud, but there have been stories out there that are true and are false. You could be a 41/42 year old and is telling the truth, or you could be a teenager who just wants to get friends from a lie. I'm not saying you are 100% lying, but I'd say at least 10% is fake

And on that note, I shall say that this thread should be locked or moved to another forum. It doesn't really have any connection to "Pirates" other than the fact it's Johnny Depp.

No hard feelings, okay?

underablackflag
JEEZ...
IT must be nice to be soooo "PERFECT" roll eyes (sarcastic) Knock it off you guys, stop picking on the poor dillusional child!
MAYBE the HS used to called whatever WAY BACK WHEN, and changed names later.
And JUST MAYBE, the person you're picking on WAS EVENTUALLY getting to a POTC post, but now just can't.
THIS forum has become an UNFRIENDLY place. sad

YOU GUYS SHOULD REALLY CHECK YOURSELVES.

Mådness
....and we're perfect because....?

I may have been hard on the 10% lies thing, but I DID say that there is the fact that Rrevswife can be telling the truth. Look -

Please, I hate fighting and was stating a simple fact, and trying to bring some calm to the place. Besides, there are that many stories out there, how are we to know if it is true or not?

Please, if you want to rip my or LonDon's guts out for trying to help out, weither the conceqences be bad or good, do it in PM

And Rrevswife, sorry we're fighting over you. You CAN be telling the truth, but what we've been trying to say is that we don't know IF you are telling the truth. There has been a few stories, like "I'm an extra in POTC" which cause speculation. Please understand

Man, this must be making your head spin laughing out loud

underablackflag
Ahahahhhhaahh!
To be young...and !
roll eyes (sarcastic)
You attacked the poor kid (or whomever) then try to spin it as ONLY HELPING.
Please!
As far as I'm concerned...THIS is still and UNFRIENDLY place.
I apologize to all, and don't worry Miss I Went to School With JD...I got your back...ONLY THING...I WON'T BE BACK!!!! There ARE so many more MUCH FRIENDLIER, AND MATURE...(DID I MENTION...MATURE?) FUN PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN SITES OUT THERE. That's where I'll be! laughing

DarthLazious
Really now?

Pirate4Life
mmmk ill stay outta this one, k? wink rolling on floor laughing

jessigem
there's so much peace in this thread
group

ivebeendepped43
....................oh yeah

Jack of Blades
Originally posted by jessigem
there's so much peace in this thread
group
NOT FOR LONG twisted

ivebeendepped43
of course you're gonna ruin it

Jack of Blades
i wont im too tired to ruin it(TODAY)

ivebeendepped43
lol

jessigem
we're safe for another day. thank gosh.

VioletEyesPop08
Originally posted by Rrevswife
Yep, His short stint in Miramar Florida. I went to High School with him. I wish I were friends with him, but We just went to school. He was the band group/click. He was born in '63 and is 42. LEft H.S before graduation about the 11th grade I think he was 16 just in our 11th year.

McArthur High/Miramar High Oh, like, I must knooow you then!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.