Bane Vs The Rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
IKNOW THE RHINO IS STRONGER BUT BANE IS SMARTER WHO WINS!

Nick1989
Rhino would rip Bane in half. Physically, the Rhino is extremely powerful and difficult to injure or restrain. He possess vast superhuman strength; the upward limit of what he can lift is somewhere between hundreds of tons.. He also has superhuman speed and can run at up to 100 miles per hour. That speed coupled with his enormous strength enables his charges to demolish just about any architectural structure that may be in his path.

His resistance to injury is probably his greatest asset. He is highly impervious to any sort of attack by conventional weapons. His skin can withstand extremely high temperatures. It would take more than 1 ton of TNT(mentioned in a Spiderman comic) to even come close to puncturing his armor.

Originally the source of the Rhino's powers was his costume which resembles a rhinos, which was once permanently attached. Eventually, the abilities of the costume merged with the body of the wearer. He has been physically improved over the years by several other villains. He was also effected by gamma rays to give him a similar physical constitution to the Hulk. He has a healing factor that it just slightly lower to the Hulks. Rhino could be one of the most powerful Marvel characters. But he is just too reckless. He doesint think. If he fights Spiderman he only thinks about destroying him. Rhino has the potential of becoming a very powerful person. If he manages to be patient, not be angry, think clearer, not to be reckless he would be a worthy and most devistating opponent in combat.

Bane would not last 1 minute in a fight with Rhino.

roughrider
This is a fight Rhino should win!...
But knowing him, he won't. laughing out loud

inamilist
rhino loses

his powerset includes a superhuman ability to never be successful

JOE NUNEZ
LOLOLOLOL

Nick1989
JOE NUNEZ please do not listen to Inamilist. I have read alot of Marvel and DC comics. Rhino would destroy Bane. Look at my post at my reply for further information. Rhino would kill Bane probely with 2 punches to his head. Alot of people underestimate Rhino becuase he seems to be very dull and appears to be defeated by Spidey everytime. But Rhino is extremely strong. If he was patient and learned to control his anger he would be possibly unstoppable.

JOE NUNEZ
nick1989 dont worry about what i think as long as you could sleep well at night with your pic.Im still gathering all the evidence before i state any type of opinion this is not about disagreeing with everyone its about gathering facts.Im fair and impartial.

JOE NUNEZ
and your facts so far are very convincing.....

Nick1989
Oh ok cool. Rhino is also not very bright, and thus not too difficult for the wall-crawler to beat. Thats the main reason for all his defeats by Spiderman. Spiderman/Peter Parker uses his non physical strengths against his enimies. His non physical strength is his intelligence. This is the thing im afraid to say Rhino lacks.

JOE NUNEZ
hey dont leave out the speed /reflex factor spiderman has on rhino

inamilist
Originally posted by Nick1989
please do not listen to Inamilist

this is good advice everyone!!!!!

JOE NUNEZ
lolololo

inamilist
lol, PIS aside, Rhino wins, he has stood up to the Hulk

i just find it funny that every time rhino goes outside, he gets beat up by someone who shouldnt be able to do so

for example, the Phil Urich Green Goblin in his second showing

Nick1989
Lol. Sorry about that Inamilist. Good points from youir last post

roughrider
Check out the Rhino Dis-Respect Thread, for his greatest defeats!!!!

Sixth_Winged
Rhino 6/10. 4/10 on the sole account that he's a loser and Bane might take advantage.

NoFate007
Rhino 8/10. Bane is very strong, no doubt, but Batman can take him down, and Rhino is definitely stronger than Batman. The only factor that makes it not 10/10 is that Bane is smarter than Rhino and might be able to think of something.

jgiant
Has rhino ever beat anyone...if not he does here

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by roughrider
This is a fight Rhino should win!...
But knowing him, he won't. laughing out loud

lol

He should win, but I'm not sure if he can pull it off.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by NoFate007
Rhino 8/10. Bane is very strong, no doubt, but Batman can take him down, and Rhino is definitely stronger than Batman. The only factor that makes it not 10/10 is that Bane is smarter than Rhino and might be able to think of something.

Did you know that Rhino is like 200,000 times stronger than Batman?

JOE NUNEZ
YEAH AND ABOUT 200,000 TIMES DUMBER

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
YEAH AND ABOUT 200,000 TIMES DUMBER
The difference between their intellects is immeasurable.

spideycarnage
ok i think bane can fall asleep and still pull of a win agaist rhino's dumb ass.

JOE NUNEZ
as bane gets stronger does he get stupid or does he remain the same.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.