Sentry vs the Alpha Flight Murderer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

R.O.T. Yahman
Alpha Flight RIP !!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the rest of the Avengers arent going to be doing anything, so whose gonna take it ?

Place your bets please

Sentry vs the Collective !!!!!!! smile

King_Mungi
Who knows what the Collective is capable of, apparently all the powers that the mutants lost he has. I hope they kill Bendis.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Who knows what the Collective is capable of, apparently all the powers that the mutants lost he has. I hope they kill Bendis.

I like him .... he's refreshing, we need someone to get rid of the 'dead wood' stick out tongue laughing out loud

inamilist
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
I like him .... he's refreshing, we need someone to get rid of the 'dead wood' stick out tongue laughing out loud

maybe

they could have done it in a way that, you know, required creativity and talent though

hurray for capitalism!

Mider
who's the collective.

The Ion
Originally posted by inamilist
maybe

they could have done it in a way that, you know, required creativity and talent though

hurray for capitalism!
Yeah, even those loser Titans that Superboy Prime slaughtered got an on panel death that lasted longer than a second.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Mider
who's the collective.

I heard it was all the power and energy of all those mutants that lost their powers in House of M. I could be wrong though

Mider
were does he come out?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Black Adam
I heard it was all the power and energy of all those mutants that lost their powers in House of M. I could be wrong though

That's what I heard as well
========
Good lord ALpha Flight has taken gods down, this is stupid.

TheKahn
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman

I have no problem with characters getting killed off (not like they stay dead anyway) but at the very least they should get a proper send-off. Killing them off panel just because you want to make a some hype and drama over the next "nearly all powerful villian who is a threat to the universe" (see Onslaught) isn't right. Personally, I've never been a fan of Alpha Flight but guys like King Mungi (who are real fans) deserve a lot better.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by TheKahn
I have no problem with characters getting killed off (not like they stay dead anyway) but at the very least they should get a proper send-off. Killing them off panel just because you want to make a some hype and drama over the next "nearly all powerful villian who is a threat to the universe" (see Onslaught) isn't right. Personally, I've never been a fan of Alpha Flight but guys like King Mungi (who are real fans) deserve a lot better.

Thank you, and if they let them go at least like the Freedom Fighters in IC #1, I would have been fine with it. They went out like a joke, and that's what pisses me off.

Some members did appear on the civil war poster whatever that means.

srankmissingnin
What issue was Alpha Flight killed off in?

The Ion
New Avengers #16

King_Mungi
They actually might not be dead, if they use Vol.3 as canon.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by King_Mungi
They actually might not be dead, if they use Vol.3 as canon.

They'd be in space correct?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
They'd be in space correct?

Yep and that Alpha FLight that was killed is from a divergent timeline, while the real ones are in space.

soleran30
Well on that death note Guardian looked exceptionally JACKED.

Hmmm Sentry vs these mutant powers.........................Go with Sentry!

srankmissingnin
Excellent, I had almost forgot that the really AF where in space

King_Mungi
Guardian has "died" three times, I was pissed this happened but now that I think about it if they actually follow what was said in vol.3 than the real Alpha Flight who is stronger isn't dead.

srankmissingnin
Can't very well have two Alpha Flights running around after all... can you?

King_Mungi
Nope, but the problem is...Snowbird, Northstar and Aurora were also brought back from the past. Where the hell are they?

Marcus4600
My money is on neither. My money is on Garth Ennis shooting Bendis in the head with a pistol for doing crap like that, and giving the series over to someone who knows how to write in canon. The idiot forgot the difference between Carnage and Ultimate Carnage.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Marcus4600
My money is on neither. My money is on Garth Ennis shooting Bendis in the head with a pistol for doing crap like that, and giving the series over to someone who knows how to write in canon. The idiot forgot the difference between Carnage and Ultimate Carnage.

I would love to see Dan Slott and Ed Brubaker on New Avengers. smile

he he I forgot about the carnage thing.

srankmissingnin

Blah! I hope Ennis puts that gun to even better use and finishes him self off when he's done with Bendis...

inamilist

what, i never heard about this???

how did he mess with carnage??????????????

TheKahn
what, i never heard about this???

how did he mess with carnage??????????????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnage_%28comics%29#Death.3F

inamilist
Originally posted by TheKahn
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnage_%28comics%29#Death.3F

mad

Black Adam
mad

You think he would have remembered something that important about a character he was writing.

King_Mungi
Bendis....
1. http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showthread.php?t=56155

"if they're not dead and the stage is set for a major relaunch that returns them to thier former glory as a premiere team book by an a list creative team after the underwhelming last series...

hmmm... "

Warmonger
dear god why does bendis continue to rape comic books?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Warmonger
dear god why does bendis continue to rape comic books?

because he has the power over ALL! No matter what he does there will always be people who will back him up with whatever he does.

inamilist
Originally posted by Black Adam
You think he would have remembered something that important about a character he was writing.

im almost embarassed by how insulting that is to me as a reader and fan of the character

im glad i didnt buy the issue...

lol, maybe after Bendis retires they will just retcon his reign of terror into a terrible nightmare of franklin richards'.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.