Lobo vs The Mask

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nick1989
Hi Everyone. In the comics Lobo is searching the universe for the Mask of Loki. He eventually finds it. This would be an excelent fight.

Dark Horse Comics 'Mask(Stanley Ipkiss)

Vs

DC Comics' 'Lobo'

The Mask is known to be a very difficult opponent to deafeat. His only weakness would be if it was day time. In which he could not wield the Mask of Loki. From reading alot of Mask comic books he has such powers and abilities such as:

-Enchanted mask empowered by Loki grants the wearer invulnerability
-The power to alter reality in a variety of destructive ways
-Superhuman strength
-Very high durability
-Speed and agility
-Increased intelligence at the loss of sanity, inhibitions and self-control

Iam very limited when it comes to the knowledge of Lobos powers and abilities. What i do know that he is immortal, powerful healing factor and that he possess superhuman strength.

In my opinion i believe that uif the Mask of Loki granted the wearer the ability to wear it at day that person would be extremely powerful.

Please post your comments. Thank You.

Mider
the mask and lobo already fought in lobo/mask lobo's body was destroyed leaving only his head while the mask was totally and almost utterly destroyed but regenerated in like 2 seconds and then did to lobo as stated above and just picked up his head and made a fool out of him, lobo himself then got the mask and proceded to slaughter a few galaxies.

Nick1989
Oh.. ok. Ermm... So who do you think would win though? The Mask(Stanley Ipkiss) or Lobo? Also if Lobo's head was destroyed would he be able to regenerate?

Mider
lobo can regenerate as long as there's just even the tinyest bit of him left, but even if he didnt have nothing left im not sure what would happen see when he died the other side threw him out for good cause he basically caused them so much trouble wanting to return to earth so he cant die so its unknown what would happen if his body was destroyed unknown to me anyway, but like i said the mask cant die at all perioud, and he can get any weapon lobo can and has other zany powers so i give it to the mask.

Mider
now that ive thought about it if lobo uses a guilt bomb he can make the mask feel so bad that he'd take off the mask himself like he did in lobo/mask other then that i dont see him winning less he uses magic.

Nick1989
Hmm ok cool. So is Lobo the most powerful DC and Marvel person then? What people out of DC and Marvel would be able to defeat him?

Mider
galactus if lobo dont have his cloning abilities all abstracts, haralds but i dont know how there powers would affect him he has a strange affect on powers he once was able to touch a guy who was suppose to be untouchable :P anyway yeah he isnt THEE most powerful guy out there but he's one of the top most powerful people out there supes can beat him and has i mean but with his cloning powers he could probably take over 100 percent.

Nick1989
Woh. Cool ok. Thanks. Also why is he a villian? was he ever good? What really makes him angry?

Mider
he just does what he's paid to and he just does it for fun he has been a good guy like when he beat desperao or helped the justice leauge once and has helped other times but what really makes him pissed is if you mess with his pet space dolphins

Nick1989
Lol. What are space dolphins? And why does he get angry if you mess with them? If he saw someone kill one what would happen?

Mider
i dont know when he teamed up with etrigan to fight a mystical being with a sword that needed to have a guy thinking of something pure then it would get powered up he talked about his space dolphins while etrigan was like ooooooookkkkkkkk anyway if you mess with them he'll probably kill you one chick did and he tore half her face off.

Nick1989
OMG! Wow.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Mider
the mask and lobo already fought in lobo/mask lobo's body was destroyed leaving only his head while the mask was totally and almost utterly destroyed but regenerated in like 2 seconds and then did to lobo as stated above and just picked up his head and made a fool out of him, lobo himself then got the mask and proceded to slaughter a few galaxies. the loki that created the mask had to be>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>marvel loki.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
the loki that created the mask had to be>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>marvel loki. a real God, not a Herald level Guy... erm

AsbestosFlaygon
Comics Mask was weaker than the animated version.
Though he is a lot more aggressive and relentless. And not funny at all.

Mask still wins though, 6/10... since there is no permanent way to put him down, unless the mask is removed from the host.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Comics Mask was weaker than the animated version.
Though he is a lot more aggressive and relentless. And not funny at all.

Mask still wins though, 6/10... since there is no permanent way to put him down, unless the mask is removed from the host. comic mask is far above sky father level though, he was easily busting galaxys like nothing

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
comic mask is far above sky father level though, he was easily busting galaxys like nothing
I don't recall Stanley Ipkiss doing that feat. Perhaps that was by another host?

Anyways, I'm pretty sure he'd find a way to perma-kill Lobo.

He'd eat Lobo whole and crunch and munch him. Literally.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.