Thanos vs Krona from JLA/Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

The Ion
You kidding me golem? Krona put down Galactus like it was nothing.

golem370
I just bought the #1 and #4 I havn't read the other 2 so just wondering. I did see Spectre & Eternity coming together to restore the two universe's

Mider
i hope that no one comes here saying thanos would win i really hope no one does.

golem370
What about Infinity Gauntlet Thanos lol

Sir Whirlysplat
The Infinity Gauntlet gets what it deserves in JLA Avengers

Marcus4600
Who is Krona?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Who is Krona?

A Guardian wink

jrodslam
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
The Infinity Gauntlet gets what it deserves in JLA Avengers

laughing laughing Hell yea. Happy Dance

Juntai
The Infinity Gauntlet gets what it deserves in JLA Avengers You mean Darksied saying it was crap and throwing it on the ground?

Juntai
Btw, Krona mashes Thanos out like I'm about to do to this 5 strips of Popeyes chicken.
big grin

The Ion
A Guardian wink
Also an agent of Entropy, responsible for giving Galactus one of the biggest ass whoopings I've seen.

http://img420.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jlaavengers02478ab.jpg

Juntai
Originally posted by The Ion
Also an agent of Entropy, responsible for giving Galactus one of the biggest ass whoopings I've seen.

http://img420.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jlaavengers02478ab.jpg And then turned his dead body into a base of operations.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Juntai
And then turned his dead body into a base of operations.

Talk about scrap metal. laughing

Marcus4600
^ How can you turn Galactus' dead body into a base of operations? He'd turn into a star? Also, did they have to then deal with Abraxas?

Juntai
Originally posted by Marcus4600
^ How can you turn Galactus' dead body into a base of operations? He'd turn into a star? Also, did they have to then deal with Abraxas? Not that we saw, but Abraxes would be a punk compared to Krona too. He was just far too powerful.
Later in the series he smokes Grandmaster using most all of the super powerful items...the infinity gauntlet, the cosmic cubes, etc.

Marcus4600
Dang. That Krona must be no joke. How did they beat him?

leonidas
he beats thanos so bad we all forget there ever WAS a thanos . . .

except slade . . .

laughing

sorry slade, just ribbin' . . .

Spawnrules
THOTU

can THOTU beat krona

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by leonidas
he beats thanos so bad we all forget there ever WAS a thanos . . .

except slade . . .

laughing

sorry slade, just ribbin' . . .

To be fair the same line of argument you used in the Abraxas thread holds true here. Who is to say what state that Galactus was in? He cfouldve been a weak Galactus in need of nourishment. The kind that flees from Thors godblasts.

Juntai
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
To be fair the same line of argument you used in the Abraxas thread holds true here. Who is to say what state that Galactus was in? He cfouldve been a weak Galactus in need of nourishment. The kind that flees from Thors godblasts. Yeah, but then again, Krona trapped Eternity and Kismet, and downed Grandmaster w/ IG and Worlogogg, etc.
He was just crazy powerful, regardless of Galactus' charge.

Sir Whirlysplat
Abraxis is a punk next to Krona!

Cosmic Cube
Abraxis is a punk next to Krona!
Amen!

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Juntai
Yeah, but then again, Krona trapped Eternity and Kismet, and downed Grandmaster w/ IG and Worlogogg, etc.
He was just crazy powerful, regardless of Galactus' charge.

Cant remember the details behind the trapping of Eternity and Kismet but in 616 even Nightmare has trapped Eternity and in Vertigo an amateur spell caster trapped Dream of the Endless, so trapping someone is very different to resisting their power or overpowering them.

On top of that the IG was powerless in the Dc multiverse so Krona hardly stood up to the IG. In fact i dont even remember the IG being employed against Krona be it in DC or Marvel. My recollection of the series is far from solid however and i'll get back 2 you when i can be bothered to rectify that.

Mider
poor thanos dude he goes up to Krona and goes YOU ARE A DANGER TO MY PLANS AND THUS MUST DIE

Krona goes...................who the hell are you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.