Your version of heaven and hell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
Describe in detail your version of heaven and hell.

debbiejo
No.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja

Look round you and look really close.

debbiejo
Yeah full of devils and everything....I've see them. huh

Storm
The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make heaven of hell, and a hell of heaven.

KharmaDog
Heaven: Standing in a mountain, in the autumn, river flyfishing (while my old dog , an Irish wolfhound named Hawkeye who is no longer with me, watched on from shore) for cutthroat trout, brook trout or grayling while occasionally being served beer (and other services) by attractive scantily clad women then later retiring to a mountain cabin in order to relax and read falling asleep to wake up to a day of more of the same.

Hell: surrounded by a room of editors yelling insanely about handing in late assignments that were actually handed in three days prior to deadline and the editors would just realize that if they took one moment to remove their heads from their rectums.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by KharmaDog
...Hell: surrounded by a room of editors yelling insanely about handing in late assignments that were actually handed in three days prior to deadline and the editors would just realize that if they took one moment to remove their heads from their rectums.

laughing been there done that (except with a design).

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
laughing been there done that (except with a design).

Was there recently. Did not enjoy. Apologies still being withheld.

Shakyamunison
Was there recently. Did not enjoy. Apologies still being withheld.

Do not hold on to bad karma, let it go. Unless, you enjoy suffering. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dawson
Heaven (n) : Complete, eternal, and utter paradise. Not a place but a state of being. Being completely at peace and united with God, Brahma, etc. See also: Nirvana

Hell (n) : Having your soul ripped apart constantly for all of eternity, each little detail of the sins that you comitted shoved into your face. Also not a place but a state of being where you are forever consumed by guilt for the things that you've done or failed to do.
See also: Life without the Internet

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Dawson
Heaven (n) : Complete, eternal, and utter paradise. Not a place but a state of being. Being completely at peace and united with God, Brahma, etc. See also: Nirvana

Hell (n) : Having your soul ripped apart constantly for all of eternity, each little detail of the sins that you comitted shoved into your face. Also not a place but a state of being where you are forever consumed by guilt for the things that you've done or failed to do.
See also: Life without the Internet

Cool.

But there are 8 other worlds (states of mind).

http://www.sgi-uk.org/index.php/buddhism/tenworlds

Atlantis001
Originally posted by debbiejo
Yeah full of devils and everything....I've see them. huh

Oh... you see them too ! I thought it was a side effect from my medicine !

Dawson
Cool.

But there are 8 other worlds (states of mind).

I'm not Buddhist, but thanks for the link. I prefer being knowledgeable than ignorant. -tottles off to read-

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Atlantis001
Oh... you see them too ! I thought it was a side effect from my medicine !

Oooo can I have some? laughing

debbiejo
Heaven: Standing in a mountain, in the autumn, river flyfishing (while my old dog , an Irish wolfhound named Hawkeye who is no longer with me, watched on from shore) for cutthroat trout, brook trout or grayling while occasionally being served beer (and other services) by attractive scantily clad women then later retiring to a mountain cabin in order to relax and read falling asleep to wake up to a day of more of the same.

. What???!!?? NO 70 virgins???????????

debbiejo
Oh... you see them too ! I thought it was a side effect from my medicine ! No they're real.... confused laughing out loud .......God I see them dressed in mens clothing all the time.........

Shakyamunison
What???!!?? NO 70 virgins???????????

Didn't you hear? We are all out of virgins. laughing

Blue nocturne
I have two I believe in,I didn't make them up by the way so here goes

Earthbound: The soul remains in an earth like existence were they suffer
From greed,lust,vanity,pride,hatred,sloth,gluttony,and Envy They remain there and try to hold on to the lives they once had until they can finally let go of all there earthly desires and be free (basically there purified)

The Void: A dark cold place where your soul remains until it's purified since I don't believe hell is eternal.

Cyber Ninja
No. confused

Blue nocturne
No virgins....

Cyber Ninja
i don't know why people think that sex is for hell..and in heaven it's not allowed, Umm it's the way it's misused that it is bad like you could misuse anything in this world.

If anything thing, Hell is a place where there is no sex,drugs,music or anything, and Heaven is a place where there is sex,drugs, and music no expression

debbiejo
There is no such place as hell, so what is Jesus saving us from anyway then.

Shakyamunison
i don't know why people think that sex is for hell..and in heaven it's not allowed, Umm it's the way it's misused that it is bad like you could misuse anything in this world.

If anything thing, Hell is a place where there is no sex,drugs,music or anything, and Heaven is a place where there is sex,drugs, and music no expression

This life here on Earth is heaven and hell, it all depends on how you see it.

Cyber Ninja
There is no such place as hell, so what is Jesus saving us from anyway then. Ha ha. Well ok there is no heaven hell jesus or God no expression

Shakyamunison
Ha ha. Well ok there is no heaven hell jesus or God no expression

That too is a belief.

Cyber Ninja
That too is a belief. yes Fact until proven wrong.

Shakyamunison
yes Fact until proven wrong.

The heaven and hell I talk about is part of a Buddhist philosophy. I gave the link earlier.

Edit: Here it is...

Cyber Ninja
The heaven and hell I talk about is part of a Buddhist philosophy. I gave the link earlier.

http://www.sgi-uk.org/index.php/buddhism/tenworlds I found that very interesting believe it or not.

Ladyluck
No such thing as either.

debbiejo

http://www.sgi-uk.org/index.php/buddhism/tenworlds Chanting Spam........... laughing out loud

But there isn't really a hell. Research it out in scripture. It only means grave or death. No place of burning or torment....Get a concordance and do a search on the root word meaning...

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Ladyluck
No such thing as either. That was not what the thread asked for but yes. God is fake along with heaven and hell unless proven other whys.

Jesus is no more real than santa

God is no more real that imagination

Blue nocturne
Funny thing about reality it isn't real either,It's been scientifically proven that everything are 5 senses pick up is what are brain is telling us it is we will never know if what where interacting with is real only our brain will tell us.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
Funny thing about reality it isn't real either,It's been scientifically proven that everything are 5 senses pick up is what are brain is telling us it is we will never know if what where interacting with is real only our brain will tell us. True......Reality isn't really what we think it is.....

Shakyamunison
Funny thing about reality it isn't real either,It's been scientifically proven that everything are 5 senses pick up is what are brain is telling us it is we will never know if what where interacting with is real only our brain will tell us.

YES! However, just because we can never understand the true nature of reality (GOD) does not mean there is no reality.

Blue nocturne
YES! However, just because we can never understand the true nature of reality (GOD) does not mean there is no reality.

Reality is how we interact with are surroundings it easily changes.

Shakyamunison
Reality is how we interact with are surroundings it easily changes.

I believe that there is a true reality, but we can never understand it.

Blue nocturne
Brahman aka ultimate reality aka nirvana I think...anyway eastern religion is pretty damn sweet.

debbiejo
Brahman aka ultimate reality aka nirvana I think...anyway eastern religion is pretty damn sweet. It does make more since...some of it anyways.

Shakyamunison
Brahman aka ultimate reality aka nirvana I think...anyway eastern religion is pretty damn sweet.

Not all of them, some are just a screwed up as Christianity.

Blue nocturne
True...But ironically some people belive jesus was a yogi and studied eastern philosophy "The story of Saint Essa" look it up.

K.Diddy
no such thing

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by K.Diddy
no such thing yes

Shakyamunison
True...But ironically some people belive jesus was a yogi and studied eastern philosophy "The story of Saint Essa" look it up.

I know I'm one of those people. stick out tongue

Shakyamunison
I think this thread sound be put in with the rest of the hell threads.

debbiejo
Some Administrator took our fun threads away!!!!!!!!! sad

WE have no stupid chat thread now... blink laughing out loud

What ever shall I dooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Shakyamunison
Some Administrator took our fun threads away!!!!!!!!! sad

WE have no stupid chat thread now... blink laughing out loud

What ever shall I dooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Make a new one, but give it a name that could be considered legitimate and funny at the same time.

debbiejo
Like the Christian Emporium of Greece and Rome?"

Shakyamunison
Like the Christian Emporium of Greece and Rome?"

eek! Don't put Christian in it. eek!

debbiejo
Satans corner????????

Shakyamunison
Satans corner???????? rock

Cyber Ninja
lol what did I miss.

JesusIsAlive

JesusIsAlive

Rogue Jedi
too much data, man.

JesusIsAlive

Rogue Jedi
*braces for a potential bashing*

crazy
Nice to see JIA back and a seemingly changed man

Rogue Jedi
he is just passionate about his beliefs, you cant bash him for that.

Regret
Doesn't this fit under one of the "...Hell" threads? Or perhaps the "near death experience" thread JIA made? Or perhaps one of the many "...jesus saves" type threads JIA has made? If Urizen's threads can be squeezed into one, JIA's should be as well.

Rogue Jedi
seems like it should.

debbiejo
With word pictures to prove a point of our suffering of guilt and wrong doing to others that will eat you up in this life now.

Rogue Jedi
i dont wanna find out first hand.

Imperial_Samura
But then again Jesus seems to be describing heaven as a Borg Cube, so I wonder about hell.

Rogue Jedi
maybe its a rubiks cube?

debbiejo
My eyes are bleeding.........

Imperial_Samura
My eyes are bleeding.........

It's the righteous red text of DAMNATION!!!! Clearly your eyes are telling you to repent.

Because everyone knows red is an evil color that makes things go faster.

Perhaps, but that would be awfully 70-ish - though I guess it is possible God lacks fashion sense.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
too much data, man.

It's not too much data when you have him on your ignore list. laughing

Alfheim
Look round you and look really close.

I actually think I know what yu refering to. Can you see things during meditation as well?

Fatima

lord xyz
laughing JIA so ****in dumb.

THE BIBLE IS BULLSHIT.

It's as real as magic. Jesus is a cock, he didn't even write the Bible, Luke, John, Matthew and Mark did. In fact, that's not even their real names, nor is Jesus, Peter, Andrew, etc.

Fatima
How would you belive in Bible if you dont belive even in God ??

debbiejo
Originally posted by lord xyz

THE BIBLE IS BULLSHIT.

It's as real as magic. Jesus is a cock, he didn't even write the Bible, Luke, John, Matthew and Mark did. In fact, that's not even their real names, nor is Jesus, Peter, Andrew, etc. Well that's a little harsh. The bible does have some good allegories and life lessons in it. And Jesus did have some good things to say, it is just that MAN has changed it....Blame men, not what Jesus was trying to say.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
It's the righteous red text of DAMNATION!!!! Clearly your eyes are telling you to repent.

Because everyone knows red is an evil color that makes things go faster.
It makes things go faster???? confused

Like a sports car, or perfused bleeding, or possibly reading quickly through someones posts??

Imperial_Samura
It makes things go faster???? confused

Like a sports car, or perfused bleeding, or possibly reading quickly through someones posts??

All of those things I am sure.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Fatima
How would you belive in Bible if you dont belive even in God ??
good question....lets see if they answer.

sammii
Heaven and hell clearly cannot exist there is no place on earth that matches with the descriptions and beliefs of what people describe them to be,

And who has the right to decide weather a person deserves to go to heaven or hell?
we all do bad things in life if intentionally or not!
therefore that would mean we all go to "hell"

and if god is not prepared to show me he exists
why should i have the end of my life decided for me, when through out my existence i have made my own decisions

lord xyz
clapping lets give a hand to sammii. thumb up

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by lord xyz

THE BIBLE IS BULLSHIT.

It's as real as magic. Jesus is a cock, he didn't even write the Bible, Luke, John, Matthew and Mark did. In fact, that's not even their real names, nor is Jesus, Peter, Andrew, etc.

Calm yourself down.

You are in the same line, if not worse as Chick and his cartoons and all those fundamentalist Allatoyas and Preists.
''Jesus is a cock'' yeah that is a really constructive evaluation.

This alone gives JesusIsAlive more credibility than you. Way to go!

Your posts are general bullshit, so this shouldn't be a suprise really.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Fatima
Hey JIA nice to see you again smile

I have alot of questions to ask , so be ready big grin Christian vs. Muslim, this ought to be good.

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Calm yourself down.

You are in the same line, if not worse as Chick and his cartoons and all those fundamentalist Allatoyas and Preists.
''Jesus is a cock'' yeah that is a really constructive evaluation.

This alone gives JesusIsAlive more credibility than you. Way to go!

Your posts are general bullshit, so this shouldn't be a suprise really. Says the person who sees Islam as the worst religion without any evidence of coming to that conclusion except misunderstandings and lies, who also sees Atheism as a religion parellel to Theism.

Saying my posts are bullshit is flaming believe it or not, and my "Jesus is a cock" was an expression of my beliefs, but if someone says "God bless you" or "Charles Darwin didn't believe evolution to be a science" which are practically the same insults are just fine aren't they?

Lord Urizen
No Virgins ? sad

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
http://www.av1611.org/hell.html

This link just RE KILLED all your credibility.

That website is a sham that was designed by a prank web designer with nothing better to do. I cannot beleive you rely on bullshit like this to support your arguments (well, then again you DO use the Bible as reference, so what else can I expect)

Go back to solitary confinement, you're either WHOB or you're nuts.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Alfheim
I actually think I know what yu refering to. Can you see things during meditation as well?

It does not work that way. big grin

marcu
Originally posted by Ricodrayz

Honestly, I never really have thought about what hell would REALLY be like. Hmm, I should do that. Off the top of my head I would say....Scary as hell!!! Hot and dark. Hard. Lonely. I don't really know.

Heaven, now that I have thought about. I think it's going to be crispy and perfect! Tall, rich and green grasses...the bluest lakes....calm...fresh....children laughing..ahh, i could go on all day. smile

RedAlertv2
To me, hell is something that we create on earth for ourselves. If you are a bad person, I personally dont think youll suffer in the afterlife. I think youll suffer in this life

Theres no such thing as hell
But we can make it we try

lord xyz
Heaven: Fictitious eternal pleasure or reward after death to motivate us to be good
Hell: Fictitious etermal pain or tourment after death to motivate us to not be bad

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by marcu
Honestly, I never really have thought about what hell would REALLY be like. Hmm, I should do that. Off the top of my head I would say....Scary as hell!!! Hot and dark. Hard. Lonely. I don't really know.

Heaven, now that I have thought about. I think it's going to be crispy and perfect! Tall, rich and green grasses...the bluest lakes....calm...fresh....children laughing..ahh, i could go on all day. smile

Very idealistic

lord xyz
Honestly, I never really have thought about what hell would REALLY be like. Hmm, I should do that. Off the top of my head I would say....Scary as hell!!! Hot and dark. Hard. Lonely. I don't really know. What if people like hot dark scary places?
Heaven, now that I have thought about. I think it's going to be crispy and perfect! Tall, rich and green grasses...the bluest lakes....calm...fresh....children laughing..ahh, i could go on all day. smile What if people hate green grass, fresh lakes and children laughing?

JesusIsAlive

Shakyamunison
Heaven is not a place you go after you die. Also, no one who has died, have returned to tell anyone what it is like NDE do not count because the person never died. All that happened to them was hallucinations in the brain caused by the trauma of almost dieing.

DigiMark007
http://www.radioblogclub.com/open/127507/heaven_is_a_place_on_earth/Belinda%20Carlisle%20-%20Heaven%20Is%20A%20Place%20On%20Earth

dance

And just when I had forgotten how catchy the 80's were...

Bardock42
Where do bad folks go when they die
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
Go to a lake of fire and fry

Zebedee
Reading long posts about poor grammar on a web forum. Hell!!!

anaconda
heaven for me must be the opposite side of where religious people ends up

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by anaconda
heaven for me must be the opposite side of where religious people ends up

We all end up in the same place; here!

anaconda
guess Its hell then

chickenlover98
i think(btw lil off topic) that it would be friggen hilarious if god swtiched places with satan. meaning heaven is down below and hell's up above. thatd make me laugh so hard when all the people that prayed go to hell

debbiejo
Originally posted by anaconda
guess Its hell then Only if you choose it to be.

chickenlover98
should b great when hell freezes over then

debbiejo
It is.

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/tips/getAttraction.php?tip_AttractionNo==2456

chickenlover98
yo there is a city called heaven and a city called hell in america. i did this on my friends iphone. guess what didnt come up? vatican city to heaven. LOL

leonheartmm

chickenlover98
this world sux ball less ur rich IMO

leonheartmm
im not rich.

chickenlover98
well then usually the world sux dont it? less u find "true love"

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by chickenlover98
well then usually the world sux dont it? less u find "true love"

The world sucks, you die, and get reincarnated over and over again. laughing

chickenlover98
YAY FOR HELL ON EARTH. seriously if i live a shitty life i rly dont wanna come back without my memories. cause then, when i kill people ill have a reason

leonheartmm
YAY FOR HELL ON EARTH. seriously if i live a shitty life i rly dont wanna come back without my memories. cause then, when i kill people ill have a reason

losing memories=death. without your memories you might as well be sum1 else.

DigiMark007
this world sux ball less ur rich IMO

Actually, any study conducted that tries to link material possessions and net worth to happiness has failed utterly. Sometimes the inverse is found to be true, usually because wealth is accompanied by a ton of stress and responsibilities...and isn't just a rich person hanging out or something. The icon-centric culture we have tends to glorify the rich, but it's just the media selling a false product.

Happiness is seperate from posessions, and we have the ability to be happy or sad regardless of our circumstance.

anaconda
guess thats whats called hell

chickenlover98
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Actually, any study conducted that tries to link material possessions and net worth to happiness has failed utterly. Sometimes the inverse is found to be true, usually because wealth is accompanied by a ton of stress and responsibilities...and isn't just a rich person hanging out or something. The icon-centric culture we have tends to glorify the rich, but it's just the media selling a false product.

Happiness is seperate from posessions, and we have the ability to be happy or sad regardless of our circumstance.

i suppose. but i garuntee you if you gave me 10 billion dollars id be happy for a long az time my friend. a LONG AZZ TIME

debbiejo
Oh... you see them too ! I thought it was a side effect from my medicine ! Be careful, they follow you around buying you flowers and want to marry you. Damn demons. But once you have a beer they kind of dissipate..I don't think they like that... confused

A beer, Long Island Ice Tea, Horny Leprechaun, Doing it on the Beach........What the heck, demons don't have a sense of humor at all. blink

Quark_666
i suppose. but i garuntee you if you gave me 10 billion dollars id be happy for a long az time my friend. a LONG AZZ TIME

Why?

debbiejo
Money doesn't really buy happiness. But you sure can buy a lot of toys with it. cool

anaconda
money is power

debbiejo
Not on the inside though.

anaconda
especially on the inside

debbiejo
How? It can't do anything to your insides.. confused

anaconda
money on the inside is dirty money

debbiejo
Well I want outside money. No soggy, dirty money for me.

What's the topic again? confused

anaconda
green presidents

debbiejo
Well I say we vote for him. I'm not prejudice.

anaconda
of course you do roll eyes (sarcastic) who wouldnt roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) eek!

debbiejo
Green is a nice color.

anaconda
not on a face

debbiejo
It could be. It could be like heaven, staying on topic..

anaconda
yeah , well green angels green st peter. I can accept that.....hell green green grass of home..............bet they are green after smoking it though.............. gotta go

debbiejo
Guess he went to get a beer. blink

A green one for St. Patty's day.

AngryManatee
Originally posted by Ricodrayz

Heaven- The Nurburgring Nordschleife

Hell- Traffic

debbiejo
Hell or Heaven is where you want to spend most of your time in right now.

DigiMark007

Which proves my point. You're just saying that if you had all that money to sit on and spend, things would be great. I agree. But money rarely comes with such an utter lack of responsibility, and most times it comes with an absurd amount of stress because the people had to earn it somehow and thus have responsibilities tied to the money. And even celebrities with comparatively few duties have constant media attention, which can sap the fun out of life, not to mention privacy and respect.

Give me 40K a year and a nice life, rather than 6 figures and a CEO position any day.

debbiejo
I guess I am being ignoredcry

DigiMark007
I guess I am being ignoredcry

Did somebody say something?

confused

debbiejo
Only that no one wants to here that there is not a hell. It's all a damn fricken lie....why can't people just understand it and see that they are lied too by their church! Fricken churches.......Pfft.

DigiMark007
Only that no one wants to here that there is not a hell. It's all a damn fricken lie....why can't people just understand it and see that they are lied too by their church! Fricken churches.......Pfft.

Oh, that. Well yeah, that's true, but they won't really listen unless they already agree with you.

chickenlover98
Which proves my point. You're just saying that if you had all that money to sit on and spend, things would be great. I agree. But money rarely comes with such an utter lack of responsibility, and most times it comes with an absurd amount of stress because the people had to earn it somehow and thus have responsibilities tied to the money. And even celebrities with comparatively few duties have constant media attention, which can sap the fun out of life, not to mention privacy and respect.

Give me 40K a year and a nice life, rather than 6 figures and a CEO position any day.

depends on what ur a ceo of. say if its i dunno microsoft then u arent under alotta stress. plus what stress is under? he seems damn happy. he donates to charity and makes it back in a daysmile. give me that job, il take it ne day

debbiejo
Oh, that. Well yeah, that's true, but they won't really listen unless they already agree with you. Well the thing is that they have taken Greek and Hebrew in Seminary school, so they know this truth also. Unless they've been brain washed. I've known pastors that have left the ministry because they found out.

So, if Hell doesn't exist, then what is there to be saved from? Answer: Nothing. Nothing to be saved from. So, why do we need a Savior if there is nothing to be saved from?

chickenlover98
the virgins wouldnt know what to do. and neither would the guy. hilarity ensues

parenthesis
No one can go into heaven, based upon the Biblical account.

dzzORZhnCao

Nellinator
If you consider that analysis credible I question your ability to reason and consider you ignorant for not questioning it.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
That was a really dumb video.

Quark_666
If you are a normal, intelligent adult, then according to this video, you should not understand metaphors or expressions. When someone tells you to knock yourself out, break a leg, fall down backwards, hit the road, bring home the bacon, hop to it, go to hell, drink his blood, become a child, be reborn in a womb, he means it. wink

Quark_666
I edited this message.

Blight
A lovely Beach.... my Version of Heaven smile

Overcast Sky. Logs upon the Sand. The sound of the ocean. Mmmm.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by Quark_666
If you are a normal, intelligent adult, then according to this video, you should not understand metaphors or expressions. When someone tells you to knock yourself out, break a leg, fall down backwards, hit the road, bring home the bacon, hop to it, go to hell, drink his blood, become a child, be reborn in a womb, he means it. wink
Yes.

lil bitchiness
my version -

This is Hell. Heaven is once we break the cycle of rebirth.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
So, when everyone dies and stops coming back?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo

That is one of the main problems with the belief in a self.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo

No. The life energy doesn't ''die''. Your body decomposes, but its not destroyed. Nothing can be destroyed or created. Your life force continues on. Life force is one.

You are not an individual soul. Nothing in this Universe exists by itself. Everything is dependent on everything else.

Da Joker
Title of the thread is pretty self explanatory....how do you interpret heaven & hell? Do you believe in them? How do you think either heaven or hell would be if you went there?

Jack Daniels
well im hoping heaven is a cool place where we all have jobs we love that benefit other creations and the occupants of heaven or our native planets...we meet up several times during our thousand year day..and have social events food wine laughs peaceful, beautiful and great! hell I see that as nothingness after a Giant bit of pain...I dont like the nothingness idea...lol..that would suck to not be anymore...period. Thats how I see em...though many will not agree Im sure

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>