Match Point

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morning_Glory
thought this movie was here, i didnt see it in the search.

anyways... just saw this movie the other day and it wasnt so bad. Im not wild about Woody Allen movies but it was enjoyable.

it got mixed reviews but I enjoyed it. Scarlett Johanson was probably the best part of the movie.

http://www.lagranconnectada.com/cinema/trailers/0127.jpg

Nevermind
I'm very interested in seeing this. For one, from the look of the trailer it looks like a pretty intense movie. I'm pretty sure this is like a first for him. Two, I've been dying to see a Woody Allen flick in the theater. It seems like Scarlett Johanson is Woody's new Diane Keaton. Because, apparently she is working on another of his films.

Morning_Glory
I only like the Woody Allen movies, when Woody Allen isnt in them (except for Annie Hall, that was good)...

I loved Purple Rose of Cairo (sp?) smile

the ending of match point wasnt exactly how i thought it would be, because i heard the movie was pretty predictable so i suppose i was thinking something else was going to happen.

but i liked it, and would see match point again

MildPossession
I'm waiting for dvd on this one, enjoy most Woody Allen films. Annie Hall is a classic.

ariwin
Gosh, this movie was disturbing.

Please, don't get the impression that this is a good date movie...because its not.

Solo
Originally posted by MildPossession
I'm waiting for dvd on this one, enjoy most Woody Allen films.
Same here, I can't wait for this one.

Nevermind
Originally posted by ariwin
Gosh, this movie was disturbing.

Please, don't get the impression that this is a good date movie...because its not.

Match Point was never a "date" movie. It was a romance movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.