Ultron vs Apocalypse vs Nimrod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Tulika
Ultron destroys himself, Nimrod soon finds out that Apocalypse can do a lot more than just grow in size. I'm guessing Apo has more powerful tricks up his sleeve and is more durable to damage than most people Nimrod has knocked out. That sonic blast against the Juggernaut was PIS.

demigawd
If your power is the ability to come up with any weapon necessary to beat an opponent, PIS doesn't apply.

Mider
ultron is now made of pure adimantium i think nimrod can come up with a ray that can mess up its molecules thus making it worthless even though its adimantium and apocaylpse would be the hardest, sighs i hope in blood of apocaylpse they dont embarress him again with lame feats like always.

Tshern
Ultron is made of adamantium, but it doesn't really matter since he has the unique ability of destroying himself. With nuclear meltdowns, jumping head first to a wall...

GODSCRIBE
i think its a rock, paper, scissors sort of deal.

Nimrod beats Ultron

Ultron beats Apocalypse

Apocalypse beats Nimrod

Mider
how would ultron beat apocalypse nimrod would be the best candiate against ultron since he has been affected by rays that mess up the molecules as seen in korvac saga like scarlet witche's hex i think is another thing that can affect him anyway nimrod would have to work really hard to get a weapon that can get past the celestial tech.

Mider
how can ultron die in a nuclear meltdown he can servive a nova with out even being scartched and now he's made of pure adimantium like wolverines bones

GODSCRIBE
^you're contradicting yourself.

inamilist
Originally posted by Mider
how can ultron die in a nuclear meltdown he can servive a nova with out even being scartched and now he's made of pure adimantium like wolverines bones

a nuclear meltdown would provide much more than enough heat to melt adamantium

my money is on nimrod here, able to adapt and reassemble himself at a molecular level, boo ya!

Mider
are you sure about that, adimantium can take a direct hit from a nuke even low grade adimantium gets only dented by thors hammer

inamilist
are you sure about that, adimantium can take a direct hit from a nuke even low grade adimantium gets only dented by thors hammer

ya

unless adamantium isnt made up of atoms

TheKahn
"The degree of impermeability varies directly with the thickness of the Adamantium. A direct blow from Thor's hammer, conveyed with the thunder god's full strength, will slightly dent a solid cylinder of True Adamantium. A sufficient mass of Adamantium could survive a direct hit from a nuclear weapon. "

http://www.marveldirectory.com/misc/adamantium.htm

I know it doesn't really make sense for it to survive a nuclear bomb but...

Mider
meh ultron barely became pure adimantium thats really weak that there letting nukes hurt it thats so weak

Mider
how does a nova compare to a nuclear melt down?

inamilist
how does a nova compare to a nuclear melt down?

ummmmmm

you mean like the nova that occurs on white dwarf stars?

if that is what you are refering to, its a bajillion times more powerful than anything on earth

compared to anything in space, man is pretty insignifigant

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.