Black Adam,Darkseid,Thanos vs Odin,Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins? and its not jobbersied

Mider
its depicted in war of the gods that i think DC odin said that even all the pantheons on earth or all the nose pantheon combined couldnt stop darkseid its not that he was always that powerful i think his powers increased.

the Darkone
Odin, Rune King Thor wins. Black Adam will get ***** slap to hela dimension. Thanos would even think about f**king with two skyfathers at the same time, it would be darkseid verse father and son tag team.

Mider
has anyone read war of the gods or genesis so we know how powerful darkseid is i think it was stated the whole norse pantheon couldnt take him out but im not sure does anyone else know?

the Darkone
That's Dc universe, Darkseid now is bullsh** plain and simple superman kicks his a$$ on a regular basis. Post cirsis Darkseid is not as powerful as Pre-Crisis Darkseid, Pre-Crisis Darkseid was hella powerful but post crisis got beat by orion, superman, doomsday etc. Rune King Thor is more powerful than his father and with Odin this fight won't even last long at all, black adam wouldn't even dare to f**k with sky-father level beings.
Current Darkseid will get crumb stomp into horse sh** plain and simple, next wonder woman is going to kick his darkseid a$$.

Mider
for your info darkseid has the anti-life equation now soooo yeahhhhhh

the Darkone
mister mircale has the anti-life equation, and the thread stater didn't add the anti-life equation. so don't add something it's not your thread, let them as their are, if that's the case give thor or odin the heart of the universe.

Mider
mister miricle lost it to darkseid and your the one saying current darkseid so be silent thanks

the Darkone
Rune King Thor & Odin win, I don't have to be silent for sh**. Did the thread stater state anti-life equation? no. So don't add something he didn't speak of.

Juntai
Originally posted by the Darkone
That's Dc universe, Darkseid now is bullsh** plain and simple superman kicks his a$$ on a regular basis. Post cirsis Darkseid is not as powerful as Pre-Crisis Darkseid, Pre-Crisis Darkseid was hella powerful but post crisis got beat by orion, superman, doomsday etc. Rune King Thor is more powerful than his father and with Odin this fight won't even last long at all, black adam wouldn't even dare to f**k with sky-father level beings.
Current Darkseid will get crumb stomp into horse sh** plain and simple, next wonder woman is going to kick his darkseid a$$. Orion didn't really -beat- Darkseid, and he was exhausted issues later, Darkseid walked away. lol.

Superman beating someone doesn't make them pussy. Superman beats everyone. Superman's villain list has many world/universe destroyer level people in it, and he beats them. Superman beat Imperiex. See what I'm getting at?

Darkseid killed Doomsday in his initial Omega Beams strike, Doomsday got up later and beat him. However it was retconned later that it wasn't actually Darkseid, but an avatar of his omnipotent self. All his loses before that were covered previously, being Desaad in disguise. In fact, pretty much all but the loss inside the sun to Superman just recently has been covered. And for all we know, that may have been an avatar as well.

Juntai
Originally posted by the Darkone
Rune King Thor & Odin win, I don't have to be silent for sh**. Did the thread stater state anti-life equation? no. So don't add something he didn't speak of. And, Darkseid knows the Anti-life equation. You can't suddenly take it out of his memory for the sake of the thread. However he doesn't need it. The thread creator seemed to make it clear that this is not one of the weak "avatars" of Darkseid, but him at optimum power, and he crushes Pantheon Gods like bitches. In fact, the Norse Pantheon was scared of his coming.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Juntai
And, Darkseid knows the Anti-life equation. You can't suddenly take it out of his memory for the sake of the thread. However he doesn't need it. The thread creator seemed to make it clear that this is not one of the weak "avatars" of Darkseid, but him at optimum power, and he crushes Pantheon Gods like bitches. In fact, the Norse Pantheon was scared of his coming.

Hey Juntai you showed a Darkseid scan in another thread where hes talking with the Lords of Order and Chaos. What comic was that from?

grey fox
RKT opens a portal and flings all of the bastards into some hellish nether realm

GalacticStorm
RKT and Odin win. Odin spanked Thanos and SS at the same time, id say Black Adam at the most is on par with SS he certainly isnt beyond him.

Juntai
Desaad in disguise losing to Superman and a couple of his other low showings all covered.
http://img506.imageshack.us/my.php?image=retcon9ha.jpg

The Avatar retcon, covering his loss to Doomsday, most other bad showings were ALREADY covered, but this recovers any others. He's apperently undefeated.
http://img442.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f9cca559jpgorig2ra.jpg

You'll also notice in his most recent loss, one of the only ones not yet covered.. you know that they took the fight to the sun to favor Superman, but before that Darkseid was fighting Superman, Wonder Woman, and Supergirl at once. Inside the Sun Superman is Godlike in his own right.

and lastly, Odin speaking of Darkseid being beyond Asgards ability to defend against.
http://img490.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fa66603fjpgorig7hq.jpg

Juntai
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Hey Juntai you showed a Darkseid scan in another thread where hes talking with the Lords of Order and Chaos. What comic was that from? Darksied respect thread.

GalacticStorm
No issue info ? sad

Juntai
No issue info ? sad I own a ton of his appearances and I've never seen it myself. I thought it was awesome though. Did you see my other post though?

GalacticStorm
Desaad in disguise losing to Superman and a couple of his other low showings all covered.
http://img506.imageshack.us/my.php?image=retcon9ha.jpg

The Avatar retcon, covering his loss to Doomsday, most other bad showings were ALREADY covered, but this recovers any others. He's apperently undefeated.
http://img442.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f9cca559jpgorig2ra.jpg

You'll also notice in his most recent loss, one of the only ones not yet covered.. you know that they took the fight to the sun to favor Superman, but before that Darkseid was fighting Superman, Wonder Woman, and Supergirl at once.

and lastly, Odin speaking of Darkseid being beyond Asgards ability to defend against.
http://img490.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fa66603fjpgorig7hq.jpg

Black Adams a non factor. He would be disaptched swiftly. Thanos and Darkseid aint beating Odin and RKT.

Juntai
Originally posted by grey fox
RKT opens a portal and flings all of the bastards into some hellish nether realm And Darkseid teleports them all back. What are you thinking?

Juntai
Black Adams a non factor. He would be disaptched swiftly. Thanos and Darkseid aint beating Odin and RKT.

Thanos is faily non factor as well, besides his durability he can't stand up to that much power.

There's a post there of Odin himself saying Darkseid was too powerful. Darkseid himself, not avatars, is beyong pantheon gods. I just showed you, how are you dismissing it?
Thread creator said this isn't 'jobbersied' or whatever crap, and at optimum power, Darkseid is above them.

GalacticStorm
Thanos is faily non factor as well, besides his durability he can't stand up to that much power.

There's a post there of Odin himself saying Darkseid was too powerful. Darkseid himself, not avatars, is beyong pantheon gods. I just showed you, how are you dismissing it?
They said this isn't 'jobbersied' or whatever crap, and at optimum power, Darkseid is above them.

Thats the opinions of the Dc pantheons. Marvels pantheon gods appear alot more prominent in Marvels cosmology.

Youre wrongly making the assumption that the two companies skyfathers automatically equate to each other. You showed me nothing of relevance.

However if this is the so called Pre Crisis DS before all of this avatar rubbish then yes his side does indeed win

GalacticStorm

no Not true at all. Thanos regularly stands up to beings leagues above him on the hierarchy, be it Tyrant, Galactus or Maker.

Juntai
Thats the opinions of the Dc pantheons. Marvels pantheon gods appear alot more prominent in Marvels cosmology.

Youre wrongly making the assumption that the two companies skyfathers automatically equate to each other. You showed me nothing of relevance.

However if this is the so called Pre Crisis DS before all of this avatar rubbish then yes his side does indeed win
A lot of Darkseids feats are actually Post Crisis, most people just ignore that fact because many of his loses are also Post Crisis. However as I showed, his only true loss is to Superman recently, and even that is questionable. When it all stacks up, you have a nearly undefeatable omnipotent being who slays gods who can create guys that can beat the strongest guys in the universe.

A single Omega Beam kills gods and adds their power to his own. It only shows ONE but describes as worlds.
http://img335.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fbc33955jpgorig7zh.jpg

This is just cool and further explains him killing off entire pantheons.
http://img307.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jkfw03185mr.jpg

GalacticStorm
A lot of Darkseids feats are actually Post Crisis, most people just ignore that fact because many of his loses are also Post Crisis. However as I showed, his only true loss is to Superman recently, and even that is questionable. When it all stacks up, you have a nearly undefeatable omnipotent being who slays gods who can create guys that can beat the strongest guys in the universe.

A single Omega Beam kills gods and adds their power to his own. It only shows ONE but describes as worlds.

I hear ya hes a cool character who has been written poorly as of recent times, however youre description of whats going on in this scan is extrapolation. It shows him taking a character out with a beam of energy with the captions saying he basically went around destroying gods and cultures in an effort to increase his power. Where did you get that with a single omega beam he can kill a god and as a result acquire their power? confused Not stated or shown conclusively. no

Also was that Post crisis? If that rampage closely followed him killing his mother i cant see how that is the case.

Juntai
Still not convinced?
Pantheon God, Ares, powered by the Godwave, stopped cold and held in place by Darkseid who holds him by bending time and space around him, so he could finish talking.
http://img353.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f9aa2085jpgorig3ov.jpg

GalacticStorm
Still not convinced?
Pantheon God, Ares, powered by the Godwave, stopped cold and held in place by Darkseid who holds him by bending time and space around him, so he could finish talking.

Youre getting me wrong. Its not about me not being convinced i was just disputing your interpretation of the evidence you presented. You were extrapolating. That is an aside from the actual topic of this thread. Ive already said if the threadmaker by saying non jobberseid DS is referring to the DS prior to all of this avatar business then his team more than likely wins. However now you've highlighted the fact that his most recent defeat was above board im not so sure.

Juntai
I hear ya hes a cool character who has been written poorly as of recent times, however youre description of whats going on in this scan is extrapolation. It shows him taking a character out with a beam of energy with the captions saying he basically went around destroying gods and cultures in an effort to increase his power. Where did you get that with a single omega beam he can kill a god and as a result acquire their power? confused Not stated or shown conclusively. no

Also was that Post crisis? If that rampage closely followed him killing his mother i cant see how that is the case. Written post crisis, but takes place far in the past, and mentions events that happened pre-Crisis, however, history was melded into current "DCU" timeline after the Crisis. Making all of those feats still applicable post crisis.

Also, as shown previously in other threads and with scans, Darkseid still remembers, and was unaffected by the Crisis rewrite. Many have tried to dispute it by claiming his losses as evidence of power loss, however they've proven to be avatars and Desaad disguised in retcons. Besides, you can't really argue with whats written in the comic itself. If it stated he remembers the crisis and avoided the rewrite...he did it. Simple as that.

GalacticStorm
Still not convinced?

That scans from Genesis right? Where in that scan does it show that it was DS' power what did that as opposed to his machinery which was tapping into the power of the source? Considering Ares was tapping into the Godwave himself that seems far more the likely scenario given Darkseid recent showings. Either way the scene is open to interpretation and as such nothing conclusive can be drawn from it and treated as fact by either side.

Juntai
Youre getting me wrong. Its not about me not being convinced i was just disputing your interpretation of the evidence you presented. You were extrapolating. That is an aside from the actual topic of this thread. Ive already said if the threadmaker by saying non jobberseid DS is referring to the DS prior to all of this avatar business then his team more than likely wins. However now you've highlighted the fact that his most recent defeat was above board im not so sure. There's nothing really to cover with the newest loss, no retcon as of yet, but as we know, there will likely be an explanation ahead. Lex Luthor was looking for Darkseid and asking about him in Supergirl.

GalacticStorm
Written post crisis, but takes place far in the past, and mentions events that happened pre-Crisis, however, history was melded into current "DCU" timeline after the Crisis. Making all of those feats still applicable post crisis.

Also, as shown previously in other threads and with scans, Darkseid still remembers, and was unaffected by the Crisis rewrite. Many have tried to dispute it by claiming his losses as evidence of power loss, however they've proven to be avatars and Desaad disguised in retcons. Besides, you can't really argue with whats written in the comic itself. If it stated he remembers the crisis and avoided the rewrite...he did it. Simple as that.

I dont quite see how this is entirely relevant to my previous post. I wasnt disputing any of this stuff you've replied with. My point was on your extrapolation something you've failed to acknowledge in this reply.

Juntai
I dont quite see how this is entirely relevant to my previous post. I wasnt disputing any of this stuff you've replied with. My point was on your extrapolation something you've failed to acknowledge in this reply. :/ You asked if it was pre crisis or post crisis. I filled in the blanks for you.

And to answer your question, it describes him killing off pantheons and adding their power to his own, and looking at the pictures, he flies up and omega beams the guy once. It's just one example, but surely shows he did it with Omega Beams.
Again it may not always be this way, it's just the examples given.

Juntai
no Not true at all. Thanos regularly stands up to beings leagues above him on the hierarchy, be it Tyrant, Galactus or Maker. And yeah he does, but its his output that's his downfall, his durability allows him to stay in the fight. And he didn't really stand up to Galactus, merely was getting his attention, then fell for Galactus' trap and got wrecked.

GalacticStorm
:/ You asked if it was pre crisis or post crisis. I filled in the blanks for you. Don't act like I'm dodging questions.

Well you kind of gave that impression by completely ignoring the main point of my previous post in your reply.

And to answer your question, it describes him killing off pantheons and adding their power to his own, and looking at the pictures, he flies up and omega beams the guy once. It's just one example, but surely shows he did it with Omega Beams.
Again it may not always be this way, it's just the examples given.

It doesnt mention or depict how he acquires their power specifcally, it says he destroys them in an effort to acquire their power. It doesnt say he uses his omega beams to destroy them while at the same time absorbing their power. The scene shows Darkseid destroying people. You said : "A single Omega Beam kills gods and adds their power to his own."" See the extrapolation? Cool.

Xplosive

Are you talking about Pre-Crisis Darkseid, wasn't he equal to Full powered Galactus. How can Odin AND RKT win against Darkseid.
Even combined, thay are no match for suh power as DArkseid and Full powered Galactus.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Xplosive
Are you talking about Pre-Crisis Darkseid, wasn't he equal to Full powered Galactus. How can Odin AND RKT win against Darkseid.
Even combined, thay are no match for suh power as DArkseid and Full powered Galactus.

Read the subsequent posts and you'll see my stance. wink

Mider
if you compare dc ares to marvel ares marvel ares stalemated hercules while DC ares went on almost destroy the world sept wonderwomen had to convince him to stop she did not defeat him in battle but had to convince him to stop also in another encounter ares defeated all the heroes which marvel ares wouldnt have a chance at and you all know that since he cant even beat hercules just imagine how powerful the pantheon sky father is of the DC pantheons if his underlings are strong enough to take over the world also Circe another underling god caused all the gods to fight each other almost destroying everything in war of the gods is there proof DC pantheons are better then MU pantheons i just gave it Darkseid scares just one pantheon in fact that one pantheon said that all of them combined wouldnt stop Darkseid and thus i believe Darkseid is enough to take on one sky father but not two i guess but then again maybe he can but i wont say so

Magic_attack
^^That is one long-ass sentence

Still not convinced?

What book is this from Juntai?

Mider

This is just cool and further explains him killing off entire pantheons.
http://img307.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jkfw03185mr.jpg

what comic are these from tell us we wanna know!

TheKahn
I'd agree that Black Adam isn't really doing anything in this fight, Thanos could at least stand up to Odin as he did in Asgard (still, imo, Odin would eventually win). That leaves RKT and Darkseid. From what I've heard (and I could be wrong) RKT is like Odin and a half, on the other side Darkseid has killed entire pantheons of gods before (is it true that the universe needs him to continue to exist?). I'd have to go with DC on this one.

Mider
tell us the issueeeeeeeeeee

guy222
RKT/Odin

Gecko4lif
Ds team wins

He aint jobbing to these 2

Power16
Doesn't need to job, RKT/Odin still takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.