Black Adam vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKahn
BA
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Adam

WW
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_woman

Who takes it?

soleran30
Black Adam beats WW..................slaps her around like his little.........h I mean tart that she is.

Black Adam
I win.

GODSCRIBE
Black Adam is so ****ing cool.

Black Adam
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Black Adam is so ****ing cool.

Damn straight.

The Ion
WW

leonidas
damn, this is a close one. all out? damn . . . i'm not sure. 50/50?

Mider
yeah probably a tie

soleran30
Probably not a tie........................more then likely Black Adam..........wonder lasso be damned!

Blair Wind
Id give it to Black Adam as well.

Sixth_Winged
Black Adam would steal WW's lasso and tie her. BDSM ensues

soleran30
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Id give it to Black Adam as well.

Yeah damn skippy yeah will! BA is the only nonsuperduper magic enhanced "hero" to blow a hole through Spectre's head as well as half his skull to boot and lived to tell the tale!

Well since its your respect thread you probably already dosmile

OMNIKINETIC
BLACK ADAM WOULD WHOOP THE SH1T OUT OF WONDER WOMAN...COME ON NOW...WHO EVEN CAME UP WITH THIS THREAD

The Ion
I'm guessing the guy who posted the thread.

Tron
Originally posted by OMNIKINETIC
BLACK ADAM WOULD WHOOP THE SH1T OUT OF WONDER WOMAN...COME ON NOW...WHO EVEN CAME UP WITH THIS THREAD

You say that like it's one sided.

JOE NUNEZ
can black adam use all his powers at once or one at a time,and if so from who does he get his strenght and is that person creadible for being strong or stronger than ww.,cause she hits hardddddddd.

JOE NUNEZ
strength of amon this amon guy cant be as strong as some of the stronger people in marvel/dc black adam and his amon strength is overrated ww wins this one.....

Tron
Black Adam's basically Captain Marvel's physical equal, but far more experienced and ruthless. It's hard hard to say who would win this one, but it would be an uphill battle for either of them.

Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
strength of amon this amon guy cant be as strong as some of the stronger people in marvel/dc black adam and his amon strength is overrated ww wins this one.....

And if you doubt Black Adam, go check out his respect thread in the Comic Book Forum.

Thorin
it's a tossup for me buninja

Tron
A sig of Edge?!!

banned

JOE NUNEZ
this black adam guy must be tough ive only heard good things about him.

JOE NUNEZ
im on my way to check his respect thread I'll be back.........

JOE NUNEZ
Hahaha he looks like namor in an outfit...

Wally West
I think Black Adam 6/10.

jesserw21
adam

Juntai
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
strength of amon this amon guy cant be as strong as some of the stronger people in marvel/dc black adam and his amon strength is overrated ww wins this one..... Amon is a God.
Wtf.

GODSCRIBE
I think Black Adam is actually the coolest comic book character ever created..him and Thanos.

his coolness factor alone obliterates wonder woman.

TheKahn
Here are their respect threads

WW- she has taken on several league members at once
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t362733.html

BA
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t388851.html

And Wonder Woman has become a little more ruthless herself...

Juntai
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
I think Black Adam is actually the coolest comic book character ever created..him and Thanos.

his coolness factor alone obliterates wonder woman. He's up there, imo.
I'd love to him and Deathstroke gets books, or even a mini.

soleran30
Yeah most of my problem with WW is that stupid lasso that gives her wins she should work forsmile That lasso is one of the lamest items in comicdomsmile

BA for the win without a lasso and with the lasso I have a tough time giving BA more then 5/10 cuz the writers WILL find a way to plot device wins with the lasso.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Tron

And if you doubt Black Adam, go check out his respect thread in the Comic Book Forum.

eek! Tron has looked at my respect thread?!? I can die happy Happy Dance

TheKahn
bump

the Darkone
Originally posted by Juntai
Amon is a God.
Wtf.

cosign

amon is a skyfather

OMNIKINETIC
Originally posted by Tron
You say that like it's one sided.

THATS BECAUSE IT IS ONE SIDED...disgust HOW COULD U POSSIBLY THINK WW COULD WIN

hotforharry99
Black Adam would beat WW tell Superman and beat him to

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.