Marv from Sin City VS. Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Deadpool is hired to take out Marv in Sin City...so, needing the money he takes a trip to Sin City to find Marv...they meet in an alleyway behind Marv's favorite pub...

So, it's the Merc with a mouth vs. Sin City's baddest boy in a no-holds barred, knock-down, drag-out, slug-fest brawl....Place yer bets!!!!

soleran30
Um Deadpool.................lol Marv couldn't last as long as DP in a fight even if it was just a slug festsmile

Black Adam
Just a brawl? Then Deadpool would win. He is the better hand to hand fighter and any damage marv does would heal up a few seconds or minutes later.

Mider
this is a much better fight for marv i say its a stalemate neither would kill the other........sept i forgot what weapons deadpool has on him.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Mider
........sept i forgot what weapons deadpool has on him.

A big ass sword and guns.

But I though this was just a fist fight?

Mider
oh well can deadpool knock marv out?

Black Adam
oh well can deadpool knock marv out?

who knows I really don't know DP strength level. He will outlast marv though. It may take days but he will still be able to fight while marv has become exhausted.

FG725
marv is huge and Deadpool is pretty big now at least he has taken on alot more than Marv. Marv has fought in tough streets fought off rogue cops and a crazy super fast guy.
Now Deadpool has to deal with guys like Cable with telekenetic powers sorry Marv Deadpool will put a wompin on you

roughrider
Deadpool will outlast Marv and do him in. Wonder if he'll resort to the slice-arm-off-in-the-mouth trick, like he did with Sabretooth?

brainchild81
DP beats his a$$.

srankmissingnin
Deadpool has says he has superhuman strength. I dont think he has a single strength feat so its hard to gauge how strong he is... anyway he is certainly stronger then Marv

who?-kid
What's the deal with all the "Marv vs ..." threads ?

Mider
he's just cool

who?-kid
he's just cool
So am I, but you don't see Who?-kid vs Lobo, do you ?

brainchild81
laughing I think Mider likes him a bit too much to realize when he's outclassed. Marv is cool as a MFer though. I just bought part 1 of the Sin City series.

who?-kid
Marv isn't just cool, Marv is very cool. I really like him, he reminds me a bit of Conan (and that's saying a lot) : strong, tough, has his own "moral code", streetwise, not too intelligent but cunning at the same time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.