Ultron Vs Cyborg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
BATTLE OF TECHNOLOGY WHO WINS.........

Mider
what cyborg

inamilist
lol, cyborg takes control of ultron

robots/tech vs cyborg do not do well sad

Mider
dont even know which cyborg we are talking about

JOE NUNEZ
cyborg from the teen titans but all grown up...

inamilist
lol, whoops smile

Mider
what can he do?

JOE NUNEZ
what! hes tough as hell.......he could bench at least 30 tons

Mider
is that it? if thats it he isnt gonna do much the latest version of ultron is full adimantium only thing that worried him was a hit from scarlet witch's hex.

JOE NUNEZ
your vote is appretiated

Scoobless
Cyborg is completely outmatched here...... i don't think there's a single thing he could do to damage Ultron

outarddwarf
ultron is beyond cyborg in every way...

Mider
how the hell did the avengers destroy ANY of the ultrons even if they were low grade adimantium?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Mider
how the hell did the avengers destroy ANY of the ultrons even if they were low grade adimantium?

low grade adamantium is a lot weaker than pure adamantium

Mider
yeah but not that much weaker it can still take a hit from thors hammer and only be dented

Scoobless
yeah but not that much weaker it can still take a hit from thors hammer and only be dented

depends on the strength behind the hit.... Wonder man can trash low grade adamantium Ultrons

Mider
thats weak ive seen all the avengers fight ultron in kovac saga even then it took the scarlet witches hex to take him down by overloading him or messing his insides up

Scoobless
yes... but again.... pure adamantium is a lot stronger than second grade adamantium

TheKahn

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultron#Incarnations
here is some info on how they destroyed some of the versions of Ultron.

Mider
i think that the version i spoke about was not pure admantium it still took only scarlet with to take him down no one else cause ive heard he hasnt been pure adimantium till just recently when he killed that entire nation

Scoobless
i think that the version i spoke about was not pure admantium it still took only scarlet with to take him down no one else cause ive heard he hasnt been pure adimantium till just recently when he killed that entire nation

He's been adamantium a few times

Mider
sooooooo this is a question to do with adimantium durability is a nova hotter then a nuclear meltdown or the other way around?

inamilist
sooooooo this is a question to do with adimantium durability is a nova hotter then a nuclear meltdown or the other way around?

a nova is an explosion of hydrogen on a white dwarf star

there are no words that do justice to how powerful something like that would be

IMHO it's power is beyond human comprehension

so yes, it is much hotter than a nuclear meltdown

BTW, what does a nova have to do with cyborg?

Mider
someone said that adimantium would be melted by a nucklear meltdown while in secret wars human torch had to beat ultron with a nova blast and all it did was heat up his insides but did nothing to the body

inamilist
someone said that adimantium would be melted by a nucklear meltdown while in secret wars human torch had to beat ultron with a nova blast and all it did was heat up his insides but did nothing to the body

given atomic physics, yes, if adamantium existed it would be melted by a nuclear blast

however, marvel has said it can withstand it somehow... so i wont argue with them

Torches nova is no where near the power of a actual nova, if it were the earth would be destroyed instantly as he used it, or at the very least he would turn his body into a nuclear fusion reactor

Mider
only thing that should hurt adimantium is like when it was melted by king thors god force blast anything else that level and up or maybe a cosmic blast should destroy it but then again no not even SS should be able to destroy it but thats just my opinion.

inamilist
only thing that should hurt adimantium is like when it was melted by king thors god force blast anything else that level and up or maybe a cosmic blast should destroy it but then again no not even SS should be able to destroy it but thats just my opinion.

luckly you arent a physicist

JOE NUNEZ
hey remember cyborg the guy on the thread.

Mider
yeah i remeber he gets curb stomped less he has some heavy duty weaponry that can mess with molecules.

JOE NUNEZ
lolo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.