Poll: Green Lantern (hal) Vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
I KEEP HEARING THESE TWO GUYS IN THE SAME SENTENCE WHEN IT COMES TO POWER, SO WHAT DO YOU THINK WHO TAKES THIS BATTLE.......

soleran30
SS his power ring won't run out of energysmile

Mider
green lantern has the ability to go beyond his powers thats why some green lanterns are better then others cause there wills are just better thus giving them better controll over the oan energy there was once a green lantern who reached the level were he could take on parallax by himself with only his power ring and almost beat him this was till parallax severed himself from his human part hal jordan and fought him pure parallax probably the giant green monster thingy and thus won i think i also once read that the gaurdians want ALL green lanterns to reach the level of Ion who was as powerful as parallax maybe even more so.

Sixth_Winged
Hal would punch him sending him helluva away. whistle

JOE NUNEZ
MIDER VOTE ON THE POLL GREENLANTERN STILL HAS 0

JOE NUNEZ
VOTE ON POLL PEOPLE GL STILL HAS 0

Cosmic Cube
Use the search button, Joe. It's been done.

Close fight. Surfer has the edge, IMO. They're powers are similar, but I think the power cosmic has a more direct affect, and Surfer is certainly faster.

JOE NUNEZ
Good point cosmic cube,sometimes in the heat of the battle i forget the simplest things...

JOE NUNEZ
embarrasment

Tron
Use search next time, there's already a Hal vs Surfer thread on here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=339496&highlight=Green+Lantern+vs+Silver+Surfer

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.