Seven Friendless vs. Lucifer Morningstar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Empathy
Enmity
Entropy
Epiphany
Eternity
Eulogy
Expediency

vs.

Lucifer Morningstar

Alone they'd get devoured by Lucifer, but together they are basically existence itself. Who would win?

GODSCRIBE
beating 7 intagible, fundamental, universal concepts is by no means an easy task...especially with entropy in the mix, who is omnipotent.

GODSCRIBE
bump

Mider
were did the seven friendless appear?

JohnR
I'm curious about the Seven Friendless too. Are they from Marvel?

Sixth_Winged
From the Crazy Genis story arc. Entrophy coerced a crazy genis to kill Eternity, then entrophy got bored since there is nothing to destroy, tried creation and morph to Eternity 2. Epiphany helped a bit, dunno much about the others other than they are roughly all around eternity level. i think it was around Captain Marvel v6 #1 but just behind the scenes, with actual ones on #4.

The Ion
Meh. All of them except Entropy, Eternity and Epiphany are joke characters.

Mider
what were the issues again? cant seem to find a sixth volume

Sixth_Winged
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/sevenfriendless.htm

Mider
thanks sixth winged

Mider
one cover has him just standing there and the other has him fighting hulk and another drax and the 25th issue just has a chick on the cover?

Sixth_Winged
Yep, i think it was epiphany. Their basically the ripoff of the DC's endless(death, dream, destiny, etc).

GODSCRIBE
yeah, they are^

Mider
why is he fighting hulk and drax is he killing them or something?

GODSCRIBE
bump

leonheartmm
lucifer.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by leonheartmm
lucifer.

OMG youre quite correct!! eek!

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
OMG youre quite correct!! eek!

eek! OMG so are you smile

Mider
hay galactic storm how did Apocalypse do in blood of apocalypse did he turn into normal Apocalypse or did the writers make him his alter ego jobbocalypse again?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Mider
hay galactic storm how did Apocalypse do in blood of apocalypse did he turn into normal Apocalypse or did the writers make him his alter ego jobbocalypse again?

He wasnt really in the issue at all, nothing really happened in the issue it was just a scene setter. At the end Apocalypses modern day (well Victorian cos thats when its set) descendants wake him up to save mutantkind from Dracula and his minions. There was a flashback however at the beginning where War takes out Vlad(pre Dracula) on the battlefield. Buy it if youre an apocalypse fan. If youre just mildly interested in the character then going just by the first issue i cant recommend the series yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.