The Thundercats Vs. The X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
I thought this would be a cool idea...and I would love to see a comic made out of this...The X-men; returning from a mission out in space with the Starjammers end up getting sucked through a blackhole and end up on the other side of the multiverse on a planet very similar so Earth, but very different...They find out they've landed on Third Earth.
They run smack dab into the Thundercats who've mistaken them for "mutants" like the evil ones that hang around with Slithe and his pals...the teams are as follows....

X-Men are : Cyclops, Wolverine, Beast, Gambit, Storm, Bishop & Nightcrawler

Thundercats are : Lion-O, Panthro, Tigra, Cheetara, Wiley Kit & Kat, & Jaga (and of course, Snarf)

LordKaos
Are you serious? Xmen!! The only Thundercats who have powers outside of their weapons are Tigra and Cheetara. The Xmen have always until recently lived with two or more of the most most powerful telepaths ever so Tigras mental illusions might fall a little short especially with Wolvie. The eye of Thundara seems to be mystical in nature but there don't seem to be any limits to the kind of energy Bishop can absorb. Cheetara can run fast, but there is a limit to how long she can maintain top speed, Xmen are use to dealing with speedsters and I'm sure she can't touch Quicksilver so they can deal with somebody whose tops speed is probably a little over 70mph, not to mention her ESP is to unreliable. Kit and Kat are supposed to be cunning but the are children and are not half as cunning as Gambit. Panthro is a martial artist, what Xmen isn't? Jaga is dead and cannot touch. As for Snarf don't get me started I can beat the Sh*t outta Snarf.

Wally West
I wonder if the Sword of Omens could cut Adamantium.

The X-Men probably win as they have more powers, no one can really combat Storm on that team. It would be a cool fight though, I'd like to see Gambit going up against Tigra or Kit & Kat. Lion-O could perhaps take Cyclops if he had his weapons, and Panthro could maybe down Beast.

leonheartmm
snarf snarf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.