who lived the longest?yoda,chewie,emperor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

locuasohappy
well first i wanted to know who actualy was the oldest character ever in the star wars saga and who was the strongest character of all times?

Commander K
Yoda.....

DEE-DEE-DEE!

Tangible God
Yeah, Yoda outlived them all by like 850 years.

And who the Hell's Malkak?

bogen
yoda

henniestevens
Vodo lived longer than Yoda did, why isn't he in the poll?

Fishy
Cause Vodo died when he was 600... Yoda lived 900 years

mace=badass
Who is Gui-Gon? No Just kidding. But it's Qui-Gon. Yoda lived the longest. Out of them, NJO Luke is the strongest.

DarkNemesis
Who the hell's Malkak?

kamikz
Malak probably.

Wesker
I like how the thread title says "Who lived longest?" like that wasn't an open and shut question, adn then becomes "Who is stronges"?

Lyoko Saver
mallak ia an old sith lord
yoda lived longest
Vader is strongest

Fishy
Originally posted by Lyoko Saver

Vader is strongest

And i'm santaclaus

General G
laughing out loud

Yoda was oldest.

xxxpoppunker182
out of yoda chewi and sidious it goes yoda 900 then like chewi around 225 then sidous maybe at 100 but probably not. and thats including DE.

SnakeEyes
Everyone's voting Yoda, but it's Luke who's strongest (because of NJO). The answer to the thread of course is Yoda, but not the poll.

((The_Anomaly))
Ohh....GOD! smells like n00b...

Fishy
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Ohh....GOD! smells like n00b...

Just one? You should see a doctor about that nose of yours. Its obviously not working right.

Morridini
Define "lived longest".
Exar Kun died in his thirties, yet he didn't actually die, he left his body and put his spirit inside a Yavin Temple. And there his spirit lived for 4000 years, is that "living"?

Tangible God
Mortally... in body...Durge (I think) lived the longest.

Oldest... as in who's mind and being existed longer... then that Rakata Civil War leader in the little box in KOTOR. I mean that guy had to be going on like 30 000 or so.

Illustrious
Those choices suck.

Odan-Urr lived really long (in physical form). Now who's strongest is entirely a different story, and you're missing a few key players for that discussion.

Durge also lived forever and a day, but that's apparently normal for his race.

Jack Daniels
I cannot believe that in an EU thread Luke isnt winning for strongest...if was movie section yes Yoda by all means...but being EU as far as anyone can prove NJO Luke is strongest yes?

vpokdekjyafmidp
honestly i see marka ragnos as the strongest, even though he isnt a choice

Sesse
No, No,Noo.

Makagri Noll lived longest. He was a jedi master in Ulrreha'n planet and wielded 7 lightsabers in his 9 tentacles. He lived 1200 years.

Wesker
Originally posted by Sesse
No, No,Noo.

Makagri Noll lived longest. He was a jedi master in Ulrreha'n planet and wielded 7 lightsabers in his 9 tentacles. He lived 1200 years.

This is true.

Darth_Glentract
There was some guy in some comic that was 1200 years old, I think. Odan lived longer then Yoda also, I believe.

Hello Friend
What is this poll asking of me? Who lived the longest or who's the stongest?

w00t2112
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
I cannot believe that in an EU thread Luke isnt winning for strongest...if was movie section yes Yoda by all means...but being EU as far as anyone can prove NJO Luke is strongest yes?

Sorry, to break it to you, but NJO Luke is not the strongest, its Ragnos.

Btw i think Odan was oldest right?

Lee-San28
ragnos is the strongest of all time and the oldest phisicall being is yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.