Empires at War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tulika
Alright, here's the deal. The three intergalactic mega empires, The Kree, The Skrull and the Shi'ar Empires have banded together to take on the undisputed ruling organ and their creators, the Celestials, the Fourth Host to be exact.

The battle is to the submission or demolition of either side. The intergalactic union has prepared for the battles for one year and operate at full potential military capacity and firepower. Their numbers are most likely measured in billions and their star fighters in hundreds of millions. The war is fought in outer space.

The Fourth Host:

-Exitar the Exterminator
-Arishem the Judge
-Tefral the Surveyor
-Ziran the Tester
-Gammenon the Gatherer
-Jemiah the Analyzer
-Oneg the Prober
-Hargen the Measurer
-Eson the Searcher
-Nezarr the Calculator

Which alliance has the upper hand in this battle of universal proportions?

Tshern
It might take a few seconds before Celestials just decide to erase all three empires from this plane of existence.

GODSCRIBE
Are you serious?

If Cassandra Nova can virtually destroy the entire Shi'ar Empire by herself, imagine what a Celestial can do. I'm sure Exitar and Arishem alone can wipe all three empires from existence.

Tulika
I'm fairly sure that not even celestials can take a simultaneous shot from a couple of million battleships without effect.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Tulika
I'm fairly sure that not even celestials can take a simultaneous shot from a couple of million battleships without effect.

It might stun them. And any physical damage they sustain will be repaired instantaneously. They could even hurl all 3 empires into a black hole.

The only thing remotely posing a threat to them is the Kree's Supreme Intelligence.

Tulika
I'd like to remind you, that the Empires have quite formidable super heroes in their ranks.

Also, if a puny Asgardian's attack can cause damage to a celestial armour and the Asgardian destroyer posed a (small) problem for them, I believe it's fair to say that those battle ship attacks could actually start doing some very extreme damage.

I personally think the Celestials would win eventually, but they would lose some 7-8 out of ten on the way.

golem370
Celestials are beyond these three races Not only did that shot from Thor's Hammer plus belt plus all of his energy crack Exitar armor and was barely noticed by Exitar but it destroyed the Hammer & belt but later then the Celestials restored the Hammer for Thor.

Solidus Snake
the celestials will lose.

did u see galactic storm?

the empires are not foolish enough to battle them head on at first. they would soften them up first. warp a couple dozen nega bombs to weaken them at first. the shi'ar empire alone has the power to burn stellar clusters. dont believe me, read the dark phoenix saga.

i see them warping in some heavy class battle cruisers into the fight that will volley all sorts of star shattering weaponry at the celestials. when the celestials destroy these, they will trigger another round of negabomb explosions from bombs being carried on the ships.

i feel the host would be so weakened by now that the rest would be taken out by some 'planet splitters'

exitar would be the most dangerous of them, but he'd go down too.

the empires would sacrifice about 3 star systems, but they would lose about 15% of their forces, tops.

these are 3 highly advanced civilizations here. brute force will not win teh fight. fighting smart will.

Tulika
An enjoyable post.

Tshern
How about teleporting a few battleships inside a Celestial? It's armor to be more exact. A battleship loaded with nega bombs might cause serious damage, but I'm not sure whether it's possible to teleport such things inside a Celestial...

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Are you serious?

If Cassandra Nova can virtually destroy the entire Shi'ar Empire by herself, imagine what a Celestial can do. I'm sure Exitar and Arishem alone can wipe all three empires from existence.

Thats totally different as she did that covertly she infiltrated the Shi'ar and slowly took them apart from within. She couldnt have taken on the Shi'ar empire directly, she would have got decimated. Here we're talking about a direct confrontation but with 3 major empires involved. Regardless i dont see them beating the entire race of Celestials.

Tshern
Not the entire race, just the Fourth Celestial Host.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Tshern
Not the entire race, just the Fourth Celestial Host.

Silver Surfer has singlehandedly taken out fleets, Ego has decimated armadas from various races attacking simaultaneously. The Celestial Fourth host will mess up these empires.

Tshern
I'm counting on Celestials too, but it's still not about the entire race. Well, technically it's not even about the whole Fourth Celestial Host since One Above All is not with the others and some of the Celestials who came to Earth are still unknown.

But still, they are perhaps the greatest empires of MU and they have a year to get prepare while Celestials are taken by surprise. Even though Celestials will probably win they still would have some casualties.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.