professor hulk with ruby of cyttorak/nega bands vs thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bench261
who would win? is it overkill with the ruby? or are the nega bands enough? intelligence would be close...this is more of a "could thanos win" question

Darth Kal-El
Profesor Hulk wins this 10/10.

golem370
Thanos could still win because all he has to do is attack Hulks mind

bench261
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos could still win because all he has to do is attack Hulks mind

true, i figured with the juggernaut helmet woulda been too unstoppable...

wouldn't the nega bands provide some kind of mental powers or protection? i figured since banner is alot smarter than genis he could use the bands to it's potential

Mider
hmmm this would be a tough battle does he get the helmet thanos probably knock it off though and then it would get ugly

bench261
Originally posted by Mider
hmmm this would be a tough battle does he get the helmet thanos probably knock it off though and then it would get ugly

no helmet, that would be too one sided....let's say he had it what can thanos do? hulk would have increased strength from the ruby not including his own...it wouldn't be +juggernaut strength but juggerhulk. i think hulk has easily destroyed forcefields with his own strength, so if thanos were to get close i think juggerhulk+nega bands amped strength would be an instant KO.....i'm not too sure what kind of protection negabands offer though from psychic attacks

leonheartmm
if the professor has as much or more control of the bands as current genis then thanos goes down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.