NJO Luke how strong is he?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

locuasohappy
ive heard that luke isnt really strong in the movies but then gets power that could beat any other jedi and sith exactly how strong is he compared to other characters such as Yoda, Obi, Anakin(ROTS), Vader
Qui-Gon, and even Maul

Fishy
In NJO? He'd pwn them all with the exception of Yoda who flips around alot but won't hurt Luke at all and then die.

Darth Traya
What? Luke could pwn them all in ROTJ.

General G
No, he really couldn't.

((The_Anomaly))
LOL not in ROTJ. But in NJO he could WTFpwn all the jedi from the movies. At the same time. lol

Hello Friend
He could WTFPWN anything below Kun.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Hello Friend
He could WTFPWN anything below Kun. You mean Kun's penis. Well duh.

w00t2112
I've seen a change in opinions, people use to think NJO Luke could take Kun, and now, he seems to be weaker than Kun, im glad that more people share my view though, Kun was uber cool smile. But could Revan take NJO Luke?

Illustrious
Originally posted by w00t2112
I've seen a change in opinions, people use to think NJO Luke could take Kun, and now, he seems to be weaker than Kun, im glad that more people share my view though, Kun was uber cool smile. But could Revan take NJO Luke?

No.

Jack Daniels
Luke is stronger in the force than any of them listed above put together...lol....but NOT in ROTJ...he was like youngling top of the class level there...lol....vader was just old weak and sentimental...LMAO

locuasohappy
but how did luke get so powerful when in ROTJ he was weak in force and blading? well maybe not foce but in other things such as abilities and understandment of the force.

Fishy
Originally posted by locuasohappy
but how did luke get so powerful when in ROTJ he was weak in force and blading? well maybe not foce but in other things such as abilities and understandment of the force.

Bad authors.

I guess the official explanation would be: Lots of hard work training luck and he's liked by the force or some bullshit like that. Bad authors is a far better explanation however.

Master Muno
Any KotOR time Jedi, like Revan, Malak, or Sion, could defeat Luke in battle. Lost Force powers only available to the KotOR Jedi would be Luke's downfall.

Fishy
Originally posted by Master Muno
Any KotOR time Jedi, like Revan, Malak, or Sion, could defeat Luke in battle. Lost Force powers only available to the KotOR Jedi would be Luke's downfall.

Right... Prove up.

Jesse7
For EU, GL only gave two rules to the authors

1. Luke could never die
2. Luke would be the most powerful

w00t2112
NJO Luke, could beat anyone, after Exar Kun, but i highly doubt he could take any of the Ancient Sithlords, and i myself consider Kun the last legacy of the Ancient Sith

jollyjim311
Originally posted by w00t2112
NJO Luke, could beat anyone, after Exar Kun, but i highly doubt he could take any of the Ancient Sithlords, and i myself consider Kun the last legacy of the Ancient Sith

Only because anything after him isn't really considered ancient. There have been powerful Sith after him (DE Sidious comes to mind). Anyway, back on topic, just in case you have decided to not believe everyone else, NJO Luke puts the movie characters to shame.

Wesker
Originally posted by Jesse7
For EU, GL only gave two rules to the authors

1. Luke could never die
2. Luke would be the most powerful

I'd like to see a credible source for this.

kamikz
Me too.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Wesker
I'd like to see a credible source for this. meh, he probably made it up himself

Hello Friend
I'd love to see a credible source for that. And I'd love to see it confirmed.

Wesker
I know you would. You are all up on Luke's nuts.

w00t2112
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Only because anything after him isn't really considered ancient. There have been powerful Sith after him (DE Sidious comes to mind). Anyway, back on topic, just in case you have decided to not believe everyone else, NJO Luke puts the movie characters to shame.

Lmao....DE Sidious isnt a match for Kun, the reason he is their last legacy, is because he held the last of the Ancient Sith/Jedi knowledge (Sadow's Sith spells, and the Jedi secrets on Ossus), he was predicted to bring about the Golden Age of the Sith, by Ragnos, the most powerful force user, and he did. With the death of Kun, went all the knowledge of the Ancient Sith, and the collaspe of the Golden Age of the Sith, meaning that the strongest sith are dead..

Lee-San28
in no time in history could luke beat yoda no way no how

Darth Stephen
NJO? is that a book, im new to this site. confused

Hello Friend
Originally posted by Wesker
I know you would. You are all up on Luke's nuts.

Oh yeah, big boy wink

ESB - 1138
Originally posted by Darth Stephen
NJO? is that a book, im new to this site. confused
New
Jedi
Order

It's a book series that takes place after Return of the Jedi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.