Apocalypse vs. onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thor Man
If this has been done before oh well. Who wins, who loses?

spideycarnage
onlslaught, wasent apoc scared to fight him??

GalacticStorm
Been done before. Onslaught. That much is apparent from his feats and Apocs actions during the Onslaught Saga.

who?-kid
Originally posted by spideycarnage
onlslaught, wasent apoc scared to fight him??
I don't know if he was really "scared", but he wasn't eager on fighting him either. In his own way, he admired Onslaught, and respected his power.

And Onslaught >> Apocalypse.

grey fox
Onslaught slaps apocalypse away before dominating the rest of the marvel earth.....

Tulika
Onslaught is lametastic times ten to the power of lame.

inamilist
not even close

onslaught

TheKahn
Apocalypse could win.

Only it would take him 5,000 years and an alternate reality for him to do it shifty

APOCALYPSE NUR
I don't know why people say Apocalypse was scared to fight him, when all that he said was--"Discovered immediatley? This was....unexpected"
I can pretty much quote that issue verbatim.

I think people get confused because just before they enter the citidel, Cable says: "Is that fear I detect in your voice, Apocalypse?" and then Apocalypse verbally ***** slaps him: "Do not presume to understand my motives Cable." or something like that.
Indeed, he is quite the opposite of tense. In the time before they enter the citidel, Apocalypse is talking about how he could just wipe the T-O virus clean from Cable (to which cable replies: "no, I've lived with it this long Apocalypse, I can take care of it on my own."....what a dumbass.)

Also, (and this is CLASSIC) in that same issue, Ms. Fantastic restrains Apocalypse!!!! What the f**k? What the f**k?

demigawd
Originally posted by APOCALYPSE NUR

Also, (and this is CLASSIC) in that same issue, Ms. Fantastic restrains Apocalypse!!!! What the f**k? What the f**k?

Sounds about right to me...

Decay
just like when onslaught easily pulls a gem out of the juggernauts body (thats taken thors godforce with no serious ill effects) that was never in it in the first place.

they could have had the hulk use some unexplained telepathy to fight and overpower onslaugh it wouldnt have been too strange considering all the other stuff they did in the onslaught thing. it was an ok story, better off treated as an alternate dimension kind of thing though with all the inconsistancies.

Jack Daniels
onslaught vs apoc....well first apoc respects power.....so he isnt even gonna attempt to fight until it gets in his way and by that time apoc would have devised a plan or a treaty type thing....apoc is badazz no doubt but onslaught was pure power and had superman level strength beyond any marvel hero....mental powers beyond even apocs imagination.....most apoc could do without back up and a serious well thought out plan to like judo his azz (use his strengths against him type thing) would be to annoy him

leonheartmm
the reason why so many people hate onslaught is cause he bitchslapped some major heroes like thor n juggernaut n the fanboys cant take it so they call it pis.

grey fox
Originally posted by leonheartmm
the reason why so many people hate onslaught is cause he bitchslapped some major heroes like thor n juggernaut n the fanboys cant take it so they call it pis.

No it is PIS , his powers and subsequent '***** slapping' were all to drag the plot along.

leonheartmm
not really greyfox. it is PIS, ONLY when a character has a history of showings that goes completelt against what he has done and his powers do not allow for such stuff{eg wolverine overpowering spiderman} onslaught hardly had any history he had his own saga, and ALL of his feats were pretty damn high. theres almost no low feat of his, he practically killed half of the non mutant heroes on earth! and had every1 dead scared. to say its PIS just cause u cant see ur heroes beaten is fanboyism, there was nuthing there to drag the plot along, onslaught really was all that, thas why he was fn named ONSLAUGHT.

grey fox
not really greyfox. it is PIS, ONLY when a character has a history of showings that goes completelt against what he has done and his powers do not allow for such stuff{eg wolverine overpowering spiderman} onslaught hardly had any history he had his own saga, and ALL of his feats were pretty damn high. theres almost no low feat of his, he practically killed half of the non mutant heroes on earth! and had every1 dead scared. to say its PIS just cause u cant see ur heroes beaten is fanboyism, there was nuthing there to drag the plot along, onslaught really was all that, thas why he was fn named ONSLAUGHT.

No you ignorant fool , stop ranting about how you think your right for five seconds and listen.

ONSLAUGHT WAS A CRAPPY ATTEMPT AT A RETCON , HIS ENTIRE CREATION AND USAGE WAS TO DRAG THE PLOT OUT PLOT INDUCED STUPIDITY.

Their were too many inconsistencies within the comic itself , Juggernaut has a gem in his chest and can suddenly be hurt , hulk is suddenly able to rip apart something which is supposedly indestructable. Stupid ,Shitty writing causing the birth of fanboys who suddenly believe hulk can do anything

'Beucz eh brok teh armur of ONSLAUGHT !!!!!!!!!11111 lol'

Onslaught , shittiest character since 'uncle marvel'

TheKahn
Originally posted by grey fox
No you ignorant fool , stop ranting about how you think your right for five seconds and listen.

ONSLAUGHT WAS A CRAPPY ATTEMPT AT A RETCON , HIS ENTIRE CREATION AND USAGE WAS TO DRAG THE PLOT OUT PLOT INDUCED STUPIDITY.

Their were too many inconsistencies within the comic itself , Juggernaut has a gem in his chest and can suddenly be hurt , hulk is suddenly able to rip apart something which is supposedly indestructable. Stupid ,Shitty writing causing the birth of fanboys who suddenly believe hulk can do anything

thumb up yes

Tha C-Master

Onslaught , shittiest character since 'uncle marvel' lol

GalacticStorm

Onslaught , shittiest character since 'uncle marvel' eek!

leonheartmm

mature reply.

1. he ripped the ruby of cyttorak out of juggernaut n hurt him because he COULD, he was that powerful, u not wanting to believe that is a different topic altogether
2. normal hulk didnt rip apart his armour, MINDLESS hulk did, jean turned off the rational part of banner's psyche and he attained his full potential as the most physically superior non mystical/abstract being in the universe, that and THAT alone, ripped the ARMOUR{which only made onslaught stronger btw} it did almost nuthing to onslaught n imn sure u do remeber how much damage that ripping alone did, not to mention seperate banner from hulk.

go whine sumwhere else fanboy{although its still BEYOND me why people would even like galactus let alone be his fathful fans seein as he is one of the crappiest characters to grace marvel}

demigawd

hahahahaha. What it lacks in finesse and logic it makes up for in pure entertainment...

who?-kid
Their were too many inconsistencies within the comic itself
Like in almost every comic.

Maybe, but it still was a cool scene.

Since when was his armour indestructible ? And it was already cracked, before Hulk started fighting Onslaught.

Yeah, like we didn't have those already.

who?-kid
2. normal hulk didnt rip apart his armour, MINDLESS hulk did, jean turned off the rational part of banner's psyche
Wasn't it Savage Hulk ? confused

leonheartmm
errrr no, it was mindless hulk.

grey fox
mature reply.

1. he ripped the ruby of cyttorak out of juggernaut n hurt him because he COULD, he was that powerful, u not wanting to believe that is a different topic altogether
2. normal hulk didnt rip apart his armour, MINDLESS hulk did, jean turned off the rational part of banner's psyche and he attained his full potential as the most physically superior non mystical/abstract being in the universe, that and THAT alone, ripped the ARMOUR{which only made onslaught stronger btw} it did almost nuthing to onslaught n imn sure u do remeber how much damage that ripping alone did, not to mention seperate banner from hulk.

go whine sumwhere else fanboy{although its still BEYOND me why people would even like galactus let alone be his fathful fans seein as he is one of the crappiest characters to grace marvel}

Oh so suddenly he's mindless pfft no difference , hulk is still hulk he still get's stronger every second he's angry and he still shits out fanboys like chickens lay eggs

And i don't believe i know . Juggernaut cannot be harmed or killed in any way possible .Onslaught hurting him proves that the writers were on crack.

And calling me a fanboy proves your a hypocrite, you are the fanboy here.

who?-kid
Well, Hulk talked, and unless I am mistaken (yeah right lol), Mindless Hulk didn't talk.

During their fight, Hulk was like "Hulk smash" and "Hulk is angry", so therefore I assume(d) it's (was) Savage Hulk.

TheKahn
The problem is that the Ruby was never inside of Juggernaut to start with and Juggy had never needed to be in contact with the Ruby for his powers to work before the fight with Onslaught.

Black Adam
Originally posted by TheKahn
The problem is that the Ruby was never inside of Juggernaut to start with and Juggy had never needed to be in contact with the Ruby for his powers to work before the fight with Onslaught.

So it was crappy writing then?

TheKahn
Originally posted by Black Adam
So it was crappy writing then?

Maybe, it could just be that the writers weren't aware of the nature of Juggy's powers and just thought it would be a dramatic scene having Xavier nearly kill his brother (which in my opinion it was). But the Editors should have cought it.

leonheartmm
Oh so suddenly he's mindless pfft no difference , hulk is still hulk he still get's stronger every second he's angry and he still shits out fanboys like chickens lay eggs

And i don't believe i know . Juggernaut cannot be harmed or killed in any way possible .Onslaught hurting him proves that the writers were on crack.

And calling me a fanboy proves your a hypocrite, you are the fanboy here.

lmao u sound like a little boy whose drank a bottlr of bear. really u got an anger management problem buddy{dont mind if i call jack nicholson}
jugernaut HAS been harmed before my friend, he isnt classic juggernaut anymore{even though that pis induced version would have been defeated too} his armour was dented by apocalypse if uve forgotten. and a large amount of power can injure or kill him, r u still livin in the silver/golden age buddy? ur probably just a juggernaut fan n cant accept the fact that he was beaten {which u base ur entire onslaught is crap argument on} as far as the hulk thing goes there was nuthin SUDDEN about it{hear urself for a sec wudja} jean telepathically took away the rational part of his brain and unleashed his full potential it was stated in the official onslaught bio and then hulk went on to rip apart onslaught's armour.{n yea i dont get why he was still speakin, but the comic n official bio clearly stated that JEAN took away the rational part of his psyche n unleashed his full power}

grey fox
lmao u sound like a little boy whose drank a bottlr of bear. really u got an anger management problem buddy{dont mind if i call jack nicholson}

No i sound like a rational person getting slightly pissed off with morons who can't understand a simple concept.

jugernaut HAS been harmed before my friend, he isnt classic juggernaut anymore{even though that pis induced version would have been defeated too} his armour was dented by apocalypse if uve forgotten.

The armour isn't indestructible thats been clarified idiot , it simply has mystical properties.

and a large amount of power can injure or kill him, r u still livin in the silver/golden age buddy?

Are we talking current...no . Get your facts straight.

ur probably just a juggernaut fan n cant accept the fact that he was beaten {which u base ur entire onslaught is crap argument on}

laughing Your pathetic you know that , i bet in your world everyone is a fanboy but you aye. Learn what a fanboy is before labeling people them.

as far as the hulk thing goes there was nuthin SUDDEN about it{hear urself for a sec wudja}

Once again your an idiot , i was talking about how normal hulk (that were talking about) has suddenly become Mindless hulk . This has nothing to do with the time it took for jean to pull some bullshit method for making the hulk any stupidly stronger then he already is.

jean telepathically took away the rational part of his brain and unleashed his full potential it was stated in the official onslaught bio and then hulk went on to rip apart onslaught's armour

Yeah now I'd care but i could hear this crap from any half decent Hulk fanboy

For someone who supposedly hates fanboy's you act like one most of the time leon.

leonheartmm
more ranting from a person who calls himself a naiive fool.

grey fox
Actually that is a title with which everyone shares , Deception is fair play after all. Of course you'd know about deception wouldn't you Leon .

leonheartmm
Actually that is a title with which everyone shares , Deception is fair play after all. Of course you'd know about deception wouldn't you Leon .

well i do know gs. does that answer your query.

grey fox
In a way , Gs is after all phoenix personified . The phoenix itself deceives all as a simple mound of ashes before being reborn in blazing glory.

leonheartmm
either that or she/it has head shoved so far up its own ass that no oppinions can penetrate it{wow, i just realized, THAS the cycle of death and rebirth, the eternal head shoving, which creates a circular firebird depiting karma george

grey fox
either that or she/it has head shoved so far up its own ass that no oppinions can penetrate it{wow, i just realized, THAS the cycle of death and rebirth, the eternal head shoving, which creates a circular firebird depiting karma george

You are one with the universe my friend

"Their is no spoon"

leonheartmm
n to imagine you were being a jerk about5 posts back.

TheKahn
You are one with the universe my friend

"Their is no spoon"

But there are shitty sequels stick out tongue

grey fox
Indeed

APOCALYPSE NUR
*BEATS OWN HEAD AGAINST WALL*

*THEN YOURS*

I can't argue very well right now because your all's arguments are so ignorant and blatantly wrong, (sprouting off the first things that come to your so-called minds), that it's foolproof, and I can't argue around it to save my life..................help me some one! I know someone out there is sane! Ban them please?! NOW?!

DigiMark007

Or simply that Onslaught dished out more damage than Cytorrak's magical protection could feasibly handle. Everything has a limit, after all. But probably the writer/crack scenario is more likely....just throwing out a different possibility.

Black Adam
Originally posted by APOCALYPSE NUR
*BEATS OWN HEAD AGAINST WALL*

*THEN YOURS*

I can't argue very well right now because your all's arguments are so ignorant and blatantly wrong, (sprouting off the first things that come to your so-called minds), that it's foolproof, and I can't argue around it to save my life..................help me some one! I know someone out there is sane! Ban them please?! NOW?!

keep spouting crap like this and you will be the one thats baned.

APOCALYPSE NUR
meh....bound to happen anyway.

*mumbles something about comixfan forums*

APOCALYPSE NUR
Oh and by the way, I just want to make it clear that I don't think Apocalypse can beat Onslaught. Just making sure everybody gets that.

TheKahn
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Or simply that Onslaught dished out more damage than Cytorrak's magical protection could feasibly handle. Everything has a limit, after all. But probably the writer/crack scenario is more likely....just throwing out a different possibility.

But that raises the question of how Onslaught was able to effectively negate an enchantment of a Skyfather. At the point he ripped the ruby from Juggy, Onslaught didn't have either Nate's or Franklin's power or any magic power that I know of.

leonidas
But that raises the question of how Onslaught was able to effectively negate an enchantment of a Skyfather. At the point he ripped the ruby from Juggy, Onslaught didn't have either Nate's or Franklin's power or any magic power that I know of.

i've always tried looking at it like this:

psionic power was always juggs vulnerability. since onslaught was charlie minus all restraint, perhaps he was simply able to overcome the shielding of his helmet and psionically remove the gem. i never understood why the gem was in him in the first place though . ..

in other words . . .

basically, the writers wanted to make onslaught look like a bad ass, so he took out one of the biggest guns in one of the most stunning ways.

or, to say it in another way . . .

pis. sad

TheKahn
Originally posted by leonidas

psionic power was always juggs vulnerability. since onslaught was charlie minus all restraint, perhaps he was simply able to overcome the shielding of his helmet and psionically remove the gem. i never understood why the gem was in him in the first place though . ..

in other words . . .

basically, the writers wanted to make onslaught look like a bad ass, so he took out one of the biggest guns in one of the most stunning ways.

pis. sad

That sounds about right. I just wish they had used Onslaught for more that a plot device. He could have been a real quality villian.

inamilist
That sounds about right. I just wish they had used Onslaught for more that a plot device. He could have been a real quality villian.

cosign

i liked the onslaught thing however, beats HoM :P

grey fox
Originally posted by leonidas

in other words . . .

pis. sad

Thank-you for re-stating what i said earlier on big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.