spawn vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aquafan
lets go

Spawnrules
this was done seriuosly, but your new which age first is equal to superman, second super has no chance, third dont ask

juggernaut66666
It depends on which Superman we're talking about. No matter which Spawn it is Superman Prime with GL ring beats him, or Superman One Million....

Rewmac
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
It depends on which Superman we're talking about. No matter which Spawn it is Superman Prime with GL ring beats him, or Superman One Million.... You got this Superman knowledge from me mate big grinbig grinbig grin

OMNIKINETIC
AS LONG AS SPAWN HAS PLENTY OF NECRO-PLASMIC ENERGY IN HIS SUIT...HE CANT DIE...NO MATTER WHICH SUPERMAN IT IS...NO MATTER WHO HE FIGHTS...ALTHOUGH THERE ARE LIMITS TO HIS POWER BUT NOT AGAINST SUPERMAN

Rewmac
Nope,nope Spawn overrating again. And this is my last reply against Spawn. HE IS NOT THAT COOL. That's it. Dont think just because he is necro-plasm energy and stuff he is invincible. Prime would just put him down. He is way too powerful so I heard. Ripping of Spawns head could be useful big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin Anyway last thread in Spawn vs. threads I already been through these threads a hundred times with Spawnrules and Dark Urizen so come on...

grey fox
Prime is inconclusive , all talk and no substance. Unless i see a panel depicting him doing something godlike i refuse to believe he can.

One million is still vulnerable to magic i believe ?

jesserw21
one million has 5th dimesion imp blood in him

AJ4LIFE
superman oviously but
does anyone have any power level stats on spawn and what are his powers

Spawnrules
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
superman oviously but
does anyone have any power level stats on spawn and what are his powers

check the spawn respect thread, First: Superman level, Second: Oding level, Third age: God level, Peak of power: The Prescence

MattDay
SUpes wins, spawn just wont win, of course if you go all "wait what about this spawn" then throw in the most powerful superman, that will shut up the fan boys. he wont win, supes all the way

Spawnrules
Originally posted by MattDay
SUpes wins, spawn just wont win, of course if you go all "wait what about this spawn" then throw in the most powerful superman, that will shut up the fan boys. he wont win, supes all the way

which superman is this, and which spawn

MattDay
pit the best versus best

Spawnrules
pit the best versus best

the best spawn ever, is equal to god strength

MattDay
true and superman has been, many a time, referred to as a god, so there you go

MattDay
supes anyway, cause i think spawn represents bollocks (u know what i meen)

Spawnrules
supes anyway, cause i think spawn represents bollocks (u know what i meen)

nvm, you keep saying supes, are you a fanboy that thinks supers can beat the presence

MattDay
na not the presense, that's over the top, spawn is beatable and that is a reason to say he can lose... no? superman is one of the few i think who can take him, not a crime...i hope stick out tongue

Spawnrules
Originally posted by Spawnrules
the best spawn ever, is equal to god strength

MattDay
i dont believe in god lol

Spawnrules
i dont believe in god lol

i meant god as in the prescence

MattDay
well if he is gona be laid out that powerful, what superman do you reckon can stand up to him? supes 1 million?

Spawnrules
well if he is gona be laid out that powerful, what superman do you reckon can stand up to him? supes 1 million?

prime w/sword can beat him

MattDay
im a little hazy on that version... a sword now? a bit primitive

Spawnrules
im a little hazy on that version... a sword now? a bit primitive

its called sword of superman, if superman holds it he is basically a god.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Spawnrules
prime w/sword can beat him

I f**king hate that sword!!!doh mad

bean_machine
Supes is cool and all but there was a point where Spawn was practically god. At that time there was no being that could harm him at all. So if its this Second Age Spawn then Supes in any incarnation of his is ****ed.

AJ4LIFE
supes can take spawn no prob spawn isnt that powerful compared to the likes of suprman, thor, hulk, or supreme

Spawnrules
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
supes can take spawn no prob spawn isnt that powerful compared to the likes of suprman, thor, hulk, or supreme

trust me dude, he killed the olympian gods, and has hellblasts that broke gates of heaven and hell

bean_machine
Second Age Spawn is way above Skyfather

MattDay
going all god, heaven and hell again, spawn loses in many eyes ol' spawnrules, but i see you admire or atleast like the character by the looks of your profile

ExtraMision5555
i like resurrecting old threads

Marcus4600
Spawn is Thor level. He's extremely powerful, and has leveled so many people is crazy. Let's not forget Urizen, who would eat Superman for breakfast.

Wolverine2006
Spawn when hes super powerful would kill superman, the one that was go powerful, and keep his head on his mantle. Otherwise superman would win.

ChaoticReign
What about Hyperman that was a version of Superman that seemed above prime for what little we saw of him. I believe he could take any spawn.

ExtraMision5555
is it incorrect to say spawn could kill superman in any of his forms?

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Spawn is Thor level. He's extremely powerful, and has leveled so many people is crazy. Let's not forget Urizen, who would eat Superman for breakfast.

his magic maybe greater than thor's also.

superman looses cause he's vunirable to magic.

Wolverine2006
I agree

FG725
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
is it incorrect to say spawn could kill superman in any of his forms?
no like spawnrules said if he has the sword he can win. Yeah as long as he doesnt have the sword Spawn can beat him he could do what he does to Byron in issue 11 and teleport inside of him then bust out. Besides Spawn has the ability to heal himself

hoorayforpeepee
hyperman is KC Superman and KC Wonderwoman's son. Prime does not, nor has he ever had the sword. Pre-Crisis Superman possessed the sword for all of a microsecond. That's it. 1,000,000's imp blood does nothing except increase his general abilities, take away his WEAKNESS to magic (though he's still vulnerable to it), and give him ESP/"force-vision".

that being said, First Age Spawn beats normal supes 6/10, Second Age beats 1,000,000 8/10, and third age beats prime 10/10.

ChaoticReign
But what of hyperman who was alleged to be able to have complete control over hypertime itself. That shows a power that could be a decent deal above prime.

Thor Man
PC Superman has a chance.

Juntai
Originally posted by ChaoticReign
But what of hyperman who was alleged to be able to have complete control over hypertime itself. That shows a power that could be a decent deal above prime. The son of Superman and Wonderwoman that became the guardian of all Hypertime?

ChaoticReign
Originally posted by Juntai
The son of Superman and Wonderwoman that became the guardian of all Hypertime? Yep.

$p@wn
Ooookay, guys an' gals, so I came in...
How Spawn can win: Use his magic first and INSTANTLY kill Superman, 'cause if he not... (see below)
How Big Blue can win: Use his Super-Speed and INSTANTLY tear off Spawn head.
BUT! Anyway, Spawn can RETURN. Superman NOT. There is the point where Spawny wins.

hoorayforpeepee
where're the big superman guns? avalon? whirly? leo?

ExtraMision5555
it seems like it might be a decent fight but in favor of spawn, but ide like to see another perspective

Milkie
Originally posted by $p@wn
Ooookay, guys an' gals, so I came in...
How Spawn can win: Use his magic first and INSTANTLY kill Superman, 'cause if he not... (see below)
How Big Blue can win: Use his Super-Speed and INSTANTLY tear off Spawn head.
BUT! Anyway, Spawn can RETURN. Superman NOT. There is the point where Spawny wins.

Spawn also has Super-Speed

Tearing his head of will not be an easy task this time around even with Speed. Plus why would superman just tear some guys head off he never even met before? That's way out of Character for him, you don't see him flying around tearing guys heads off do you? NO! That will probably lead to the Justice Lords...

Thunderstrike
Or Infintite Crisis version 2.0

samishe
Superman. That dick always wins mad

Thunderstrike
As long as there are DC biased people on these forums, Superman will always win.

Big Sexy
The problem with these threads is most of the guys voting for supes against Spawn is they probably only have the knowledge of that terrible movie to go on.

bean_machine
Well Superman with his sword from Superman Annual #10 could, I guess.

Thunderstrike
There's nothing but speculation with that sword though. Lotta internet rumours as well. Like it made him God or something? Kinda like saying Spectre is part of God, when Spectre is a separate entity.

batdude123
I'm a pretty big Superman fan, but he'd lose this fight. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.