Black Adam vs Alkhema

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alkhema-Enhanced Abilities: Alkhema has upper level strength, agility and durability.
Body Armour: Alkhema is a robot of advanced construction whose body is comprised of Adamantium, the strongest, most impervious metal ever developed by man.
Resistances: Alkhema is resistant to heat, cold, radiation and corrosives. She is totally invulnerable to toxins and disease.
Concussion Blasters: Alkhema has Concussion blasters mounted in her eyes.
War Toys: Alkhema has an army of primitive but deadly robotic foot soldiers who respond to her commands, whether spoken or issued as ultrasonic signals.

golem370
Who wins

Darth Kal-El
Alkhema sounds like a female ultron. Black Adam wins.

supremthor
Black Adam wins win he could just hit her with alot of lightening bolts until something inside her stops working

golem370
She is. She is made Adamantium she not even going to feel that. Resistances: Alkhema is resistant to heat, cold, radiation and corrosives. She is totally invulnerable to toxins and disease

supremthor
yo why would ultron creat a female ultron????????? confused confused

golem370
Powers/Abilities: Alkhema is composed of adamantium and is thus virtually indestructible. She can lift 90 tons with great effort. She can fire energy beams from her head and shoulder weapons. She can electrify her surface and generate jet thrust from her boots to fly.

She has the personality and speech patterns of Mockingbird, though none of her memories or emotions. Like Ultron, she seeks the death of all life on Earth. Unlike Ultron, she enjoys the killing and prefers to kill people one at a time, rather than perform a single act to cause massive death.

golem370
Powers/Abilities: Alkhema is composed of adamantium and is thus virtually indestructible. She can lift 90 tons with great effort. She can fire energy beams from her head and shoulder weapons. She can electrify her surface and generate jet thrust from her boots to fly.

She has the personality and speech patterns of Mockingbird, though none of her memories or emotions. Like Ultron, she seeks the death of all life on Earth. Unlike Ultron, she enjoys the killing and prefers to kill people one at a time, rather than perform a single act to cause massive death.

Avengers West Coast#90) - Seeking a new mate, Ultron abducted Hank Pym, Mockingbird, and Myron MacLain. Using mind control, he forced MacLain to forge an adamantium body, and he forced Pym to program the body with the brain patterns of Mockingbird. Alkhema was the result, and she soon greeted the Avengers who came seeking Ultron's captives.

Mider
i still dont see her winning against black adam arent his bolts magic thats why supes gets so badly hurt by them if they were just normal would he even bother, he could also just heat up her surfice temp to the point that her insides would be fried. but this would be an interesting fight it would be like black adam fighting a female version of ultron or should i say metallo

golem370
She is made Adamantium I doubt heat would both her that bad If at all."Resistances: Alkhema is resistant to heat, cold, radiation and corrosives. She is totally invulnerable to toxins and disease" I think she is to tough for him he would eventually give into her.I say she wins 6/10 times

Juntai
Could she even hit Black Adam? As in, can she can toe to toe with a speedforcer in full stride?
Can she clap her hands and turn a city to rubble?
Is Adamantium invulnerable to MAGIC?
Is her Adamantium as high grade as Wolverines, or is the stuff that has been bent and broken before?

The info is so vague.

I don't see her being in the same class as Black Adam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.