I don't get on with you, master

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Traya
I think that the line, "I hate you!", was too scary. It should have been changed to "I don't get on with you, master", "Please leave, master" or perhaps even a friendly "Goodbye, master. And please give this lightsabre to my child."

What do you think?

Jack Daniels
I think you been drinkin...lol...

Mišt
I think..

thumb down

KENobi™
Originally posted by Darth Traya
I think that the line, "I hate you!", was too scary. It should have been changed to "I don't get on with you, master", "Please leave, master" or perhaps even a friendly "Goodbye, master. And please give this lightsabre to my child."

What do you think?

no expression That's stupid...I'm sorry, but it is.

SS_181st_Snow
You're missing your AA meeting Traya.

((The_Anomaly))
laughing out loud

locuasohappy

What do you think?

Thats really no true and could not happen because 1. Anakin was still raging mad 2. Obi-Won wasnt his master anymore 3. Anakin is a sith
4. obi- had cut up his body and 5. he had no idea he had a child or wasnt even thinking that at the moment...

Captain REX
I think this is a retarded thread and a cry for help, Traya. But that's just me.

darthvader_fan
so

I CAUGHT STINGER

BAILY

What do you think?

10 bucks says thats what GL originally had in the script... but he changed it when Rick McCallum told him it sounded too stupid, even for a George Lucas-written script... too bad RM didnt speak up on the rest of the dialogue in the Prequel Trilogy stick out tongue

SLJ - 'The Dark Side of the Force surrounds the chancellor"
later on in reference to the chanceller being a Sith
SLJ - "A Sith Lord?"

Yeah no shit eh Sam?? ****ing idiot... put two and two together you moron!!!!!

Cascador
maybe he should have said "I'll be back!" arnie style cool

Tangible God
He should've said, "Stay outta my underwear!"

Ast

What do you think?

That was one of the best lines Anakin had in the prequels. laughing out loud

And no offense, but your ideas suck.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
I think you been drinkin...lol...

I second that opinion.

Captain REX
Originally posted by BAILY
10 bucks says thats what GL originally had in the script... but he changed it when Rick McCallum told him it sounded too stupid, even for a George Lucas-written script... too bad RM didnt speak up on the rest of the dialogue in the Prequel Trilogy stick out tongue

SLJ - 'The Dark Side of the Force surrounds the chancellor"
later on in reference to the chanceller being a Sith
SLJ - "A Sith Lord?"

Yeah no shit eh Sam?? ****ing idiot... put two and two together you moron!!!!!

The Dark Side surrounding him doesn't mean he's the source of it.

I'd be surprised as **** if the President was actually an evil Sith Lord as well.

BAILY
Originally posted by Captain REX
The Dark Side surrounding him doesn't mean he's the source of it.

I'd be surprised as **** if the President was actually an evil Sith Lord as well.

Check around my friend.. Bush is a Sith Lord stick out tongue It aint a big surprise!! cool

Jedi Priestess
Oh here we go.......

Sesse
Then it gets tight as *I* am a Sith Lord as well... =/

Only 2 there are.

Padmé Amidala
I think the line is perfect the way it is.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Ast
That was one of the best lines Anakin had in the prequels. laughing out loud

It was his only good line. I actually bought it and felt that he meant it.

PVS
WOW!!! what a lame thread!!! eek!

no expression

craft-a-saber
i think anakin was right to say what he said to obi lets look at it this way you are lying there in a heap because some jedi master has hacked off your limbs and then he decides to tell you in hiensite that if you had not aided in the murder of a jedi master and killed all those younglings that you would not be lying there in a smouldering heap on the floor well thanks obi you floppy haired tossar

in fact he should have added something a bit more "scary" like:
and give me back my saber you ****ing prick!!!

Darth Vious
To be honest, I thought it wasn't so much a stupid line, but shoddy editing and writing. Anakin yelled "I hate you!" and then Obi-Wan goes all soft and says he loved him... If Obi-Wan had had his lines first, and then Anakin yelled "I hate you!" as the response, it would have made much more sense, and been much less crappy. Then again, Lucas can't direct/write for shit, so it's no surprize really...

darth vraya
Originally posted by Darth Vious
To be honest, I thought it wasn't so much a stupid line, but shoddy editing and writing. Anakin yelled "I hate you!" and then Obi-Wan goes all soft and says he loved him... If Obi-Wan had had his lines first, and then Anakin yelled "I hate you!" as the response, it would have made much more sense, and been much less crappy. Then again, Lucas can't direct/write for shit, so it's no surprize really...
Well actually since anikan had his line first, that showed obi's true love for anikan. Obi just got a big fat verbal slap in the face and turned the other cheek by saying he loved anikan.

Cascador
I think Anakin yelled first because of the reasons....if Obi-Wan said first he loved him....and then Anakin says he hated him...it becomes a whole other reason. It seemed like a much smaller reason to yell "I hate you" just because Obi-Wan would say that he loves him. Remember also that the line was longer. "you were my brother, Anakin...I loved you, but I won't help you." Maybe it was best to keep that in.

Sesse
Thats It!
Palpatine is a Crow!

What a spin-off!

"People once believed that when someone dies(Anakin), a crow(Sidious) carries their soul to the land of the dead(QuiGon). But sometimes, something so bad happens that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can't rest.(N0000!) Then sometimes, just sometimes, the crow(Palpatine) can bring that soul(Anakin) back to put the wrong things right. "

Anakin Skywalker was brutally murdered along with his wife by his old mentor Obi-Wan. But now he is back. Anakin Skywalker is Darth Vader! And he will teach the evil jedi a lesson!

So Palpatine did a miracle on site. "He's still alive". It was a clever way to disguise a resurrection.

Anyway, does this thread have a topic?

SS_181st_Snow
Originally posted by Sesse
Thats It!
Palpatine is a Crow!

What a spin-off!

"People once believed that when someone dies(Anakin), a crow(Sidious) carries their soul to the land of the dead(QuiGon). But sometimes, something so bad happens that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can't rest.(N0000!) Then sometimes, just sometimes, the crow(Palpatine) can bring that soul(Anakin) back to put the wrong things right. "

Anakin Skywalker was brutally murdered along with his wife by his old mentor Obi-Wan. But now he is back. Anakin Skywalker is Darth Vader! And he will teach the evil jedi a lesson!

So Palpatine did a miracle on site. "He's still alive". It was a clever way to disguise a resurrection.

Anyway, does this thread have a topic?

cry

that's from the Crow.......GOD BLESS YOU BRANDON LEE!!

crybaby

Fox4
Well the dialogue in that scene was changed, if you look in the bonus disc on the documentary 'Chosen One' , Anakin actually asks for Obi-Wan to help him but Obi-Wan replies "Don't ask me,Anakin!I was said you would deastroy the Sith,not join them!",so IMO the "I hate you!" was better than the original dialpgue for that scene.

Delta 62
Yeah the scene is great the way it is.. but really "too scary"? You've got to be kidding me..

eXSBass
Originally posted by PVS
WOW!!! what a lame thread!!! eek!

no expression

What a dick stick out tongue Why reply in it then? Jees louise for crying out loud common sense. Everyone has it. Even you. It just needs using! laughing

Anyway, the "I hate you line" is good and shouldn't be changed in my opinion as it shows Anakin's fury and motivation to kill his former master in A New Hope.

Lord Mader
thats pure gay lol, sorry man hearing anakin saying that... and whats the point of saying that if he is still evil....

Lord Mader
Originally posted by darth vraya
Well actually since anikan had his line first, that showed obi's true love for anikan. Obi just got a big fat verbal slap in the face and turned the other cheek by saying he loved anikan. lol, ok... u shouldn't say true love it just doesn't fit there true love means actually falling in love just freindship, i'm jus saying

Tangible God
^WTF?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.