Batman runs the Marvel Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Stipulations:

He has no prep, but gets his utility belt and batsuit, including batarang , plastic explosives , nerve toxins , smoke bombs and grappling hook .

His opponents get all of their conventional weapons as well .

1. Puck

2. Sabertooth (in Antarctica)

3. Woverine (in a wooded forrest)

4. Beast (Danger Room)

5. Cyclops (open field)

6. Bullseye

7. Punisher (Frank)

8. Daredevil (at night in Manhattan)

9. Ronin (Echo)

10. Bishop

11. Deadpool

12. Spiderman (downtown Manhattan)

13. Cable

14. War Machine

15. Iron Man

16. Nimrod

17. Apocalypse

where does he stop?

spideycarnage
i think cyclops is too earlly in the list he hould be befor cable, batman goes down to clyc esspeically cause of the open field thing.

spideycarnage
GodScribe u lov ur gauntletssmile

GODSCRIBE
I sure do. Yeah, and I know Cyke is low on the list. But arguably, all the people after him on the list can beat him in one way or another.

grey fox
10 possibly 11 .....

Black Adam
He gets to cyce.

Then is blasted into the next continent.

grey fox
Originally posted by Black Adam
He gets to cyce.

Then is blasted into the next continent.

I thought of that but then you have to consider that bat's can dodge bullet's easily enough , so whats to stop him dodging a great dirty red concussive beam heading straight for him ?

Black Adam
Originally posted by grey fox
I thought of that but then you have to consider that bat's can dodge bullet's easily enough , so whats to stop him dodging a great dirty red concussive beam heading straight for him ?

Aren't his blast faster then bullets though?

And Cyce can tag guy's like northstar and quicksilver with his blast.

I don't think Bats is faster then them.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by grey fox

Tell Cyclops that

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/howdysaysthedrow/X-Men/Blast3.jpg

I doubt Batman is doding that.

Knightfall93
Look, I'm a Bat- fan, but how the f**k can he beeat deadpool?????????

GODSCRIBE
who knows?

grey fox
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Look, I'm a Bat- fan, but how the f**k can he beeat deadpool?????????

Almighty bat kick

GODSCRIBE
True..but then again it might just anger Deadpool..and being immortal and all, he could strap C4's to his chest and hug Batman.

grey fox
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
True..but then again it might just anger Deadpool..and being immortal and all, he could strap C4's to his chest and hug Batman.

Death-hug

GODSCRIBE
Death Hug>Bat Kick

grey fox
Can the death hug take out hulk , nope.

Bat kick >>>>>Hulk >>>>>>Deathhug

GODSCRIBE
Wolvie Claws>Bat Kick

srankmissingnin
Standard equipment Bats will be hard pressed to even slow Sabretooth down let alone beat him. Batman stops at two.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Standard equipment Bats will be hard pressed to even slow Sabretooth down let alone beat him. Batman stops at two. Co-signed. The fight in Antartica also takes away one of Batman's big advantages: stealth. Even with explosives and nerve toxins, Sabretooth would simply overpower him.

TheKahn
Puck stops him. Ask King Mungi why.

brainchild81
He beats the dwarf and then gets sent to the next dimension by Sabes

GODSCRIBE
ha!

Marcus4600
Puck whoops that ass, because he's a Canadian Midget who's freaking hardcore!

Ex11B
Holy shit,you have Nimrod in a Batman gauntlet?.Not good for Batman.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Puck whoops that ass, because he's a Canadian Midget who's freaking hardcore!

rock

Pepito
Sabretooth beats him - just because someone made a stupid gauntlet where the protagonist loses at 2/17, there's no need to just assume he wins those fights because they're low on the list. Sabretooth is a better fighter than Bane with a really good healing factor (currently better than normal), the claws and teeth, class10 strength, bezerker rage and fighting skills at at least the same level as Batman's and hypersenses. How can Batman compete with that?

Crease
Originally posted by Pepito
Sabretooth beats him - just because someone made a stupid gauntlet where the protagonist loses at 2/17, there's no need to just assume he wins those fights because they're low on the list. Sabretooth is a better fighter than Bane with a really good healing factor (currently better than normal), the claws and teeth, class10 strength, bezerker rage and fighting skills at at least the same level as Batman's and hypersenses. How can Batman compete with that?

Cosign...I read about guys getting to # 6 or 7 in a gauntlett when they should be getting stopped at no later than 3.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Pepito

Don't forgot he now has DA Addamntuim Klaws !!!!

Murda Mase
Batman calls Superman then Superman owns them all.

Sixth_Winged
I don't like his chances on the second and third fight either. If he does, he get's to the fourth and he faces the eye of god.

Mider
he better have his exploding batterangs then he'd be able to get to at least Frank

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Mider
he better have his exploding batterangs then he'd be able to get to at least Frank

How is that gonna help against Cyclops?

marvelprince
He stops at 2. Maybe if he's lucky he gets to 3, no more

spiderboy5
Even though im a bat fan, he only gets to 3. Logan curbstomps him. Theres basically no way bats could take down wolvie.

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Tell Cyclops that

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/howdysaysthedrow/X-Men/Blast3.jpg

I doubt Batman is doding that.

Wolverine was fine; as long as Batman gets BEHIND Cyclops (which he can, because he is so very resourceful), there's no way Cykes can do anything.

As for Deadpool, well, Punisher temporarily incapacitated him after that sneak attack, so don't count Bruce out.

I also don't think its fair to fight Sabertooth and Wolverine back to back.

Sabertooth would conceivably take the longest to beat. Seeing as how Sabertooth is in Antartica, Bats could disappear, lure Sabertooth's heightened senses across a trail, and on the way, poison some fish above the permafrost to weaken Sabertooth, trick polar bears into eating plastic explosives hidden in fish, send them to attack Sabertooth, and when Sabertooth starts gutting them, explosives go off, temporarily knocking him out. When Sabertooth wakes up (which shouldn't take too long), Batman will not only have dozens of traps, but have killed off all sources of food for miles.

Wolverine's pretty crazy as well, but in a forrest, both men have lots of advantages. In the New Avengers, Wolverine got his own adamantium claws stuck in his neck by a suprised Spider Woman, so I think this is sort of Batman's area of expertise: setting traps. If there's anyone who could feasibly beat Wolverine in such a condensed area as a forrest, its probably Batman. Wolverine's no idiot but the government managed to get him in a large gulley once (even though Logan got out eventually), so I suppose Batman could figure out some stuff.

Also, which Beast is this? Ultimate X-Men Beast would probably take down Batman at 4. If not, Batman will win; it ain't mighty hard to control the weapons of the control room and use them to your advantage, plus Batman has a control room of his own in the batcave and he works out a LOT more than Beast, so he'd probably be familiar with all the weapons used. Also, Beast could succumb to a carefully thrown explosive/bola or net combination (in that order).

Like I said about Cyclops, don't completely throw Batman out just because Cykes has some kind of omniblast. You know that its not omnidirectional, which means Batman has a change of getting behind him (and Batman CAN do these things).

Bullseye could beat Batman. Depends on where location takes place.

Punisher, even though I've seem some incredible things from him, is wholly inconsistent, which is the only reason why I think Batman would beat him. Punisher often takes inconsistent wins and losses from the likes of Dare Devil and Spiderman. Batman on the other hand, is much more persistent in wins. He doesn't lose to a person a second time often. For example, in the second fight, Batman used his wits and butted Deathstroke with a rifle; now that's not a noble ending but he did get the job done (stopping Deathstroke), which is impressive because Deathstroke is almost omniscient in strategy. Punisher does get the best of Dare Devil and Spiderman often, but sometimes they manage to beat him, like when Dare Devil gets tired of Punisher's antics and the time when Punisher was beat by Spidey (I forgot which Spidey series this was, but it was right before Carnage emerged from Dr.Connor's experiment and Gwen was killed).

Batman > Dare Devil (imo of course)

Batman takes care of Bishop's guns with batarangs, and when he realizes that Bishop has kinetic absorption (which Batman will, because he's one of the best detectives), he will beat Bishop before Bishop accumulates enough for an energy blast to hit Bruce.

Batman stops at Deadpool or Spiderman.

Knightfall93
RIP, bruce

jgiant
"Punisher, even though I've seem some incredible things from him, is wholly inconsistent, which is the only reason why I think Batman would beat him. Punisher often takes inconsistent wins and losses from the likes of Dare Devil and Spiderman. Batman on the other hand, is much more persistent in wins. He doesn't lose to a person a second time often. For example, in the second fight, Batman used his wits and butted Deathstroke with a rifle; now that's not a noble ending but he did get the job done (stopping Deathstroke), which is impressive because Deathstroke is almost omniscient in strategy. Punisher does get the best of Dare Devil and Spiderman often, but sometimes they manage to beat him, like when Dare Devil gets tired of Punisher's antics and the time when Punisher was beat by Spidey (I forgot which Spidey series this was, but it was right before Carnage emerged from Dr.Connor's experiment and Gwen was killed)."

Frank just has his bad days, or days when writers just don't appreciate frank's previous accomplishments...when punisher first was on the scene he use to woop up on these guys...dd, spiderman (though the first time they meet spidey woop up on frank), even cap...but it seems like some writers don't look at these accomplishments and just take frank as a guy with some smarts and guns...ohh well...

jgiant
bats loses at cyclopes...maybe even puck, he is rubber...

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Wolverine was fine; as long as Batman gets BEHIND Cyclops (which he can, because he is so very resourceful), there's no way Cykes can do anything.

Like I said about Cyclops, don't completely throw Batman out just because Cykes has some kind of omniblast. You know that its not omnidirectional, which means Batman has a change of getting behind him (and Batman CAN do these things).

In an open field? with the typhical default starting distance? i'd like to see that happen...What the f**k?

TheKahn
All Cyke has to do is spin around with his visor off and everything gets destroyed. Batman isn't geting behind him before he can do that.

marvelprince
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence

Sabertooth would conceivably take the longest to beat. Seeing as how Sabertooth is in Antartica, Bats could disappear, lure Sabertooth's heightened senses across a trail, and on the way, poison some fish above the permafrost to weaken Sabertooth, trick polar bears into eating plastic explosives hidden in fish, send them to attack Sabertooth, and when Sabertooth starts gutting them, explosives go off, temporarily knocking him out. When Sabertooth wakes up (which shouldn't take too long), Batman will not only have dozens of traps, but have killed off all sources of food for miles.

Wolverine's pretty crazy as well, but in a forrest, both men have lots of advantages. In the New Avengers, Wolverine got his own adamantium claws stuck in his neck by a suprised Spider Woman, so I think this is sort of Batman's area of expertise: setting traps. If there's anyone who could feasibly beat Wolverine in such a condensed area as a forrest, its probably Batman. Wolverine's no idiot but the government managed to get him in a large gulley once (even though Logan got out eventually), so I suppose Batman could figure out some stuff.

Um, I like how your trying to find conceivable ways in which Batman can beat Sabretooth and Wolverine, but thats the problem. Your ways are conceivable. How is Batman gonna hide from Sabretooth in Antaritca. All thats around is white snow and freezing winds. Batman and his black suit would stick out like a sore thumb. Plus Sabs senses make it so that he doesn't even need to see. Batsy wont get a chance to lay down many traps cause Sabretooth will be in his face the whole time. Not to mention that the elements will be hampering Bruce while not doing much against Creed.

Wolverine did get surprised by Spider-Woman, but that Wolverine wasn't going a kill he was just trying to see who it was. Plus Spider-Woman is many times faster and stronger than Batman. Wolverine has way more experience fighting in wooded areas than Batman. He knows how to take advantage of his surroundings. Plus with his heigthened senses even if Batman got a chance to lay traps Wolverine would know they were there. Again though Wolverine is an in your face fighter, when he takes the fight straight to Batman, well Batman dies.

Batman if he's lucky, stops at 3

GODSCRIBE
wow, good job^

Madvillain
greatest gauntlet ever.

Soljer
Errmm....

Batman stops dead at one.

SpunkySmurph
This list is REALLY messed up no expression

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
This list is REALLY messed up no expression

That too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.