- New Music Track -

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McCusto
Description: This is not a request, this is something I made. It is a track from Episode III which is Padme and Anakin's Destiny (From the soundtrack), Padme's Funeral (Custom, not one that has been posted here before), The Twins and Closing Credits (from soundtrack)

Length: 17 minutes and 50 seconds

LMK what you guys think!

aj_vader
hey peeps,

new music track of battle of the heroes, it now contains all drums, the bit were yoda escapes palpy, the "hes not dead" scene, duel of the fates is slightly edited and a few more little details, this is my new fav track btw big grinbig grinbig grin

enjoy!

You Send It Link:

http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1B2NJYM7OGC2Y1D5YQK4JGUHKT

P.S. BRING ON THE ULTIMATE EDITIONS!!!

McCusto
Well, even though you stole the title to my thread about a new music track, I still love this stick out tongue

aj_vader
i know how u feel about stealing titles my friend but i have posted here for a while now, with that title lol, anyways glad u like it smile I LOVE IT MYSELF LOL

aj_vader
hey i cant seem to download it, rapidshare wont let me, plz upload to yousendit plz

darthvader_fan
awesome

JKozzy
Very nice, aj vader! The sound is much improved from your other versions. This is a keeper wink

Padmé Amidala
This is very good, I already had all this music but the version of the funeral sequence wasnt perfect as the guy I knew tried to edit out the sound of the TIE flying past but didnt do such a good job, this on the other hand is very well done!

Padmé Amidala
I have a version of all this music too, I think the drums are too loud personally, so I prefer the version I have, and the quality is a little too softened, but still a very good job smile

Sith Master X
That was awesome.

Sith Master X
Nice job with that.

McCusto
Wow, all the comments so far have been positive! I acutally thought I would get flamed to death, because that is how KMC is with new people! stick out tongue

And as far as yousendit, I really hate yousendit, with the whole 7 days thing, plus there is no way to know how far you are in downloading, and it takes way too long to upload.

I uploaded a 15 second clip to yousendit, it took 3 minutes. Did the same with rapidshare, took 30 seconds.

Jedi Priestess
I really REALLY wish we had one thread for all this.

DeVi| D0do
And I wish Natalie would return my calls... Sometimes life's just not fair.

Jedi Priestess
LMFAO! laughing out loud

aj_vader
THANX Everyone, Really Appreciate All The Nice Comments smile

Especially JKozzy (The Guy Is Not Easily Impressed) lol

im only kidding dude ure kool!

once again thanx! big grin

jediperson
awesome aj smile

DucLangur
This is really cool man, Where did you get the "he's not dead" music, where yoda is crawling through the tubes.

aj_vader
oooooh that would be telling now!, its secretly hidden in a small segment of one level on battlefront II

Im in the progress of doing all the other music in the movie and making a kind of Ultimate edition of my own

DucLangur
Oh yeah, I rememeber. I got battlefront 2 last night, and I remember. I love that game. big grin

JKozzy
Originally posted by aj_vader
oooooh that would be telling now!, its secretly hidden in a small segment of one level on battlefront II

Im in the progress of doing all the other music in the movie and making a kind of Ultimate edition of my own You'll share, of course.. wink

Sith Master X
I hope so, I've very much enjoyed his work.

Xam
sick stuff homie

queeq
OKay. How does this music thread differ from the other? Gimme a good reason NOT to close it!

sithsaber408
You should just merge it.

He's doing really good work here.

DucLangur
Originally posted by sithsaber408
You should just merge it.

He's doing really good work here.

Sith saber is right. He is doing an excellent job, and he should keep on doing what he seems to do best. I agree, you should merge them

aj_vader
aww people keep prasing me, I LOVE IT!

thanx everyone i cant tell you how much it means wot ure saying! im touched!

"KMC!, Your Breaking My Heart!"

sithsaber408
Okay Queeq,..... now you can close it. big grin laughing

DucLangur
laughing out loud

queeq
I'll merge it... Am I not merciful?

Cascador
Originally posted by queeq
I'll merge it... Am I not merciful?

no more like mergiful wink

Darth_Vader05
Cool will take a look at it.

queeq
Originally posted by Cascador
no more like mergiful wink

laughing out loud

Eleonora
Originally posted by aj_vader
hey peeps,

new music track of battle of the heroes, it now contains all drums, the bit were yoda escapes palpy, the "hes not dead" scene, duel of the fates is slightly edited and a few more little details, this is my new fav track btw big grinbig grinbig grin

enjoy!

You Send It Link:

http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1B2NJYM7OGC2Y1D5YQK4JGUHKT

P.S. BRING ON THE ULTIMATE EDITIONS!!!

Thank you for this aj, I really appreciate it.....and I completely agree with you about the ultimate editions, what are they waiting for? I'm longing for the wonderful music that plays when Padme talks about her school retreats in AOTC sad

Evil_Ash
Excellent work! especialy the Battle of the Heros, althought I hope to hear 'Mace VS. Palpatine' one day smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.