Aquaman runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Aquaman has three hours of rest between each battle.

1) Mysterio
2) Carnage
3) Lady Deathstrike
4) Spider-Man
5) Sandman
6) Deathstroke w/hour and half of prep
7) Mangog
8) Gladiator fully confident
9) Cosmic Spidey

olympian
Reaches 7 and thats it.

JOE NUNEZ
i agree 7 no more and im being kind to him.

The Ion
That's quite a jump in difficulty. Deathstroke to Mangog. laughing out loud

Juntai
Originally posted by The Ion
That's quite a jump in difficulty. Deathstroke to Mangog. laughing out loud No doubt.

Comicbook_kid
Remind me again how in the *$#@ does Aquaman get past Carnage? Carnage slices him from head to groin, has his head on a stick, and is playing jumprope with his intestines before he can do anything really damaging to Carnage....you gotta admit, Carnage is one tough customer and when Venom and Spider-man can't even handle him together, how is Aquaman going to???
Oh, and another thing...why is Carnage before Spider-man? Carnage is more powerful than Spider-man and Venom PUT TOGETHER!!!! Carnage should be furthur down the list...I'm not saying he's nowhere near Gladiator level, but *SHEESH*...

Darth Kal-El
because Aquaman is durable. Hes past the bulletproof level of durability.

Comicbook_kid
And Carnage isn't??? I don't care how durable Aquaman is, his eyes aren't...I say Carnage forms a two-pronged symbiote dagger and rams it thru his eyes and out the back of his skull with pieces of "Aqua-brain" dripping off of his symbiote-blades....all the while choking Aquaman with strands of his symbiote squeezing around his neck...laughing maniacly during the whole thing...

olympian
Because Aquaman its more diverse, more resourceful, a far better figther, has magic on its side its its way stronger.

Usually in these type of lists i just chose the opponent they have no chance to get past from. Its conceivable he *can* lose to Carnage, but he has more ways to win than lose.

grey fox
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Remind me again how in the *$#@ does Aquaman get past Carnage? Carnage slices him from head to groin, has his head on a stick, and is playing jumprope with his intestines before he can do anything really damaging to Carnage....you gotta admit, Carnage is one tough customer and when Venom and Spider-man can't even handle him together, how is Aquaman going to???
Oh, and another thing...why is Carnage before Spider-man? Carnage is more powerful than Spider-man and Venom PUT TOGETHER!!!! Carnage should be furthur down the list...I'm not saying he's nowhere near Gladiator level, but *SHEESH*...

Because aquaman mind-rapes carnage

Comicbook_kid
yeah, right after Carnage slices his genitals off and makes him a woman and then shoves them down his throat....
...and it doesn't matter that Aquaman is necessarily a better fighter..Spider-man and Venom BOTH are better fighters than Carnage, but they still have an incredibly hard time taking down Carnage together....Carnage is still more powerful and stronger than Spider-man and Venom together!!
...and when you're as powerful as Carnage, hand to hand combat really isn't all that important...because he doesn't really have to worry about going hand to hand combat fighting with anyone. And I don't care how good a fighter he is because he can punch and kick him all he wants, his symbiote can absorb all the punches and kicks Aquaman can throw at him...if Aquaman doesn't have any kind of sonic or flame offense or trick him into shedding the symbiote so Cletus Kassidy can be vulnerable, then Aquaman has no chance.
And another thing, since when can Aquaman mind rape anyone besides a dolphin or a tunafish...and if he tries doing anything mentally to Carnage, he may not come back all there himself because it's a scary, scary place inside Cletus Kassidy's head...ever read Carnage : Mind Bomb?

grey fox
yeah, right after Carnage slices his genitals off and makes him a woman and then shoves them down his throat....
...and it doesn't matter that Aquaman is necessarily a better fighter..Spider-man and Venom BOTH are better fighters than Carnage, but they still have an incredibly hard time taking down Carnage together....Carnage is still more powerful and stronger than Spider-man and Venom together!!
...and when you're as powerful as Carnage, hand to hand combat really isn't all that important...because he doesn't really have to worry about going hand to hand combat fighting with anyone. And I don't care how good a fighter he is because he can punch and kick him all he wants, his symbiote can absorb all the punches and kicks Aquaman can throw at him...if Aquaman doesn't have any kind of sonic or flame offense or trick him into shedding the symbiote so Cletus Kassidy can be vulnerable, then Aquaman has no chance.
And another thing, since when can Aquaman mind rape anyone besides a dolphin or a tunafish...and if he tries doing anything mentally to Carnage, he may not come back all there himself because it's a scary, scary place inside Cletus Kassidy's head...ever read Carnage : Mind Bomb?

Ways Aquaman can defeat carnage

Mind Rape
Bludgeon to death
Drown him
Rip his limbs off
Separate the symbiote from kassidy with the magical hand

Ways carnage can beat aquaman

Uhhhh....look really tough.

Face it , carnage loses. He is nowhere near as strong as Aquaman and can't survive a mind-rape.

jgiant
how does he get past deathstroke

The Ion
Originally posted by jgiant
how does he get past deathstroke
By beating him stupid? Deathstroke is massively overrated. Identity Crisis is not a standard, everyday showing for Slade.

grey fox
Possibly mind rape , although class sixty strength and lack of prep helps immensely.....

Comicbook_kid
O.K. First of all, Carnage doesn't breathe...the symbiote can exist in the void of space, so it can easily survive underwater...it protects the wearer from drowning...and that's only if Aquaman is fighting Carnage near water...
Secondly, Aquaman can try to bludgeon him all he wants, it ain't gonna do squat to Carnage...Carnage's symbiote is more powerful than Venom's....and Venom can take punches from the Juggernaut and the Hulk...and third, if anybody's pulling anyone's limbs off it's Carnage pulling Aquaman's off. Aquaman is not as strong as Carnage...and Carnage is stronger than Venom and I know Aquaman is no-where near Venom's strength...I think Carnage slides off a couple of symbiote strands and slides them up Aquaman's nostrils up towards his brain and lobotomizes him...
and I still don't think Aquaman is doing anything mentally to Carnage...provide some issue numbers or scans to show me that he can do anything mentally to anybody or anything besides sea-life or marine life...Carnage isn't a fish...
and lastly, how exactly can he seperate the symbiote from Cletus Kassidy...Aquaman isn't going to know enough about Carnage to know how to seperate the symbiote from him, and by the time he figures it out, Carnage has disembowled, dismembered, and decapitated him...
Oh, and another thing...if worse comes to worse...Cletus Kassidy can mentally command the symbiote to leave his body and possess Aquaman's body and then have Aquaman just kill himself...!!!

The Ion
Pretty funny. Can Venom or Carnage lift a city block?

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/5421/aquaman6vw.th.jpg

Comicbook_kid
Uh no, and Aquaman can't either....

He's Aquaman, not Superman

The Ion
Uh no, and Aquaman can't either....
What's he doing in that scan?

samishe

How many times Venom must kick Carnage ass to make people stop saying "Carnage is stronger then Venom and Spider-man combined"?
Venom proved he can take Carnage by himself for many times.
Anyway I think Aquaman wouldn't get pass Carnage.

grey fox
You obviously know little of aquaman and think too much of venom and carnage

Magic hand , it can manipulate water .

That was pis , juggernaut would rip venom apart. I believe the only time they fought was during the madness arc ?

laughing Venom is at most a class twenty..perhaps twenty five. People have gauged aquamans current strength at somewhere around class 60-70. Get your facts straight.

Aquaman is a powerful telepath , his powers work differently then most other telepaths though , going through the back-door of your brain . The part which evolved from marine animals. Mind rape .

Carnage ether get's mind raped or beaten to death , maybe even a sentry style take down if Aquamans feeling in a nasty mood.

samishe
Originally posted by grey fox

laughing Venom is at most a class twenty..perhaps twenty five. People have gauged aquamans current strength at somewhere around class 60-70. Get your facts straight.

http://www.fanlistings.org/venom/bio.php

Comicbook_kid
yeah, o.k. whatever...I may not be as big an Aquaman fan as you and you may know a little more about him than I do, but I know more about him than you think...I know for a fact that it is a misuse of the water hand to be used as a weapon...doing so can unleash the "thirst", which is an ancient evil bent on destoying the Secret Sea and all it's sources...so, that kind of cancels out Aquaman using his water hand as a weapon against Carnage.
I still say Carnage disembowels Aquaman and uses his intestines for a jumprope!!!!!!!

dman2008
Originally posted by samishe
http://www.fanlistings.org/venom/bio.php

it says the fifty to ten ton range what does that prove

by that logic he could be lower then twenty tons

The Ion
What is fanlistings.org anyway? The 2004 Spidey handbook lists him as Class 11.

samishe
No it proves he can lift up to 50 tonnes. If he push himself.

Comicbook_kid
yes, the symbiote can boost his strength up to that much if it needs to, but generally at regular strengh he's around the 20 ton range...

samishe
yes

jgiant
Was aquaman always that strong...i remember he use to be really weak...

King_Mungi
Was aquaman always that strong...i remember he use to be really weak...

Always, but he was like Namor the longer he was out of water the more weakened he became. In one flashback of him when he first became a hero he held up a 8+ story building from collasping.

marvelprince
Aquaman gets to 7. He just pulls a Sentry and rips Carnage in half. And for the record Carnage can not slice up Aquaman, Aquaman's skin has been proven time and time again to be super tough

grey fox
yeah, o.k. whatever...I may not be as big an Aquaman fan as you and you may know a little more about him than I do, but I know more about him than you think...I know for a fact that it is a misuse of the water hand to be used as a weapon...doing so can unleash the "thirst", which is an ancient evil bent on destoying the Secret Sea and all it's sources...so, that kind of cancels out Aquaman using his water hand as a weapon against Carnage.
I still say Carnage disembowels Aquaman and uses his intestines for a jumprope!!!!!!!

Nope , the magic hand only unleashes the 'thirst' if it's used in vengance/anger.

Marcus4600
Venom is a fighter who's taken the toughest. I mean, he pulled a War Hulk by stopping Juggernaut, and he's put up one of the best fights against Hulk in history, just because he's f*cking relentless. However, Carnage is just a nut. Aquaman could definately beat him with that magic hand of his, cheap or no.

Juntai
Was aquaman always that strong...i remember he use to be really weak... He's always been strong and fast, but just as everyone else in DC, he's gradually gotten stronger over the years, and got a major overhaul when his newest series kicked off a few years back, magic hand and all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.