50 Cent vs Al Simmons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LawbringerALNM
This battle is 50 Cent and Al Simmons (Spawn) without his powers, the human assassin version of Al Simmons.

Who the F*CK do u thnk would win this sh*T ? GANGSTA !

Black Adam
blink huh

grey fox
Originally posted by Black Adam
blink huh

See BA , these are the kinds of idiots i get over here in Britain who think that by speaking in crappy grammar and saying 'gangsta' and 'yo' Their rappers. It's quite pathetic really.

LawbringerALNM
Listen moron, this thread is a joke, i dont thnk im gangsta

HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR you idiot !

OMNIKINETIC
AL SIMMONS WOULD WIN...50 DOESNT KNOW ANY FORMS OF HAND TO HAND COMBAT EXCEPT PROBABLY STREET FIGHTING...WHOEVER CAME UP WITH THIS THREAD MUST BE EITHER A LOSER OR HAS TOOOOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS

LawbringerALNM
this thread was too see who would ACTUALLY ANSWER IT...apparently u did, so yeah i agree with you.

dman2008
Originally posted by LawbringerALNM

roll eyes (sarcastic)

grey fox

I have , it's just higher then a 10 year olds.

LawbringerALNM
grey fox, RELAX

if u thought it was so stupid, then why'd you bother to reply on it ?

Solidus Snake
al simmons was a soldier. fiddy would go down in 3 seconds

Black Adam
Originally posted by grey fox
See BA , these are the kinds of idiots i get over here in Britain who think that by speaking in crappy grammar and saying 'gangsta' and 'yo' Their rappers. It's quite pathetic really.

What do you guys call them? Chavs right?

Most boards that I go that have British members seem to Hate the living hell out of them.

grey fox
grey fox, RELAX

if u thought it was so stupid, then why'd you bother to reply on it ?

Gives me something to do in between proving people wrong big grin

grey fox
Originally posted by Black Adam
What do you guys call them? Chavs right?

Most boards that I go that have British members seem to Hate the living hell out of them.

Yup , i'd like to line every chav in the word up and hose their punk asses with machine gun fire.

Their a poor man's white rapper who attack any defenceless person and are dragging my country into the dirt....

WrathfulDwarf
Trolling is a no-no.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.