Average Life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fox13
You are a person of any race, species, and you live your life doing what you would do on a daily basis, find romance, go to school/work, do what ever. its your life laughing out loud but either way, you can basically do what ever you want in this life.

Name:
School: (if any)
Grade: (if any)
Species:
Weapons: (if any)
Appearance:

================================================

mine is:

Name: James Ashford
Job: N/A
School: High School
Grade: 9th
Species: Kitsune
Weapons: Handgun
Appearance: he is covered in fur, and can transform into a fox. he wears a hat and dark blue jeans.

=======================================

start when ever

Tails x 20
Name: Kage shadow
Job: None at the moment
School: High school
Species: Elemential warrior
Weapon: Fire sword
Looks: Pic

Fox13
(thx for joinin ^^)

sobe
((can i join??))

Fox13
(YES PLZ DO!!!)

Thunder Fox
Name: zane
Job: assassin
Species:elmental spirit
Weapons: Sythe, and a uniqe earth sword
Appearance: pic

Fox13
(yay, we need one more person then we can start ^^)

sobe
((kk i will wink im going to support this rollplay all i can big grin))

Name:camille lynn
age-16
sex:female
race:shape shifter
school:high school
grade:i gess 9
job-non
looks-up dated
camille is out going she makes her own clouths she had a perfet body but she realy dont care she wants a boyfriend and she wants manynfriends she just moved hir fromfl and is dieing to have toms of new friends and a careing bf

Fox13
(cool, think camille will fall for a fox like me naughty

Dyingstar
Name: Rand
Job: Mercinarie
Species: Demon/Angel
Weapons: Holy Dagger , Deadly Purple long Sword
Appearance
Grade: 12 (( and everyone just forgot bout mine Thread except for Fox ))

sobe
((lol maybe rands person is to old))

Fox13
*James woke up on the Day saterday and got half dressed, like he always is. he put on his jeans and walked outside. this was his first weekend in this town. he was hoping to find some friends before his first day of school, of which was on monday.*

sobe
Camille walked doun the block she had her drawing stuff on herside and she was whereing her fave out fit((pic)) the stuff went into her side as she walked along the path .Her heals clicked smothly agenst the path the sun was shineing softly and the birds where chirping

Thunder Fox
zane was looking at the school his wings wrapped around his body looking innocent

Dyingstar
* Rand walked down the street and walked into the grosurey store and grabed a Snigers * " that will be a 89 cents sir * Rand handed him the change and walked out * mm ^^

Fox13
*James was looking to the ground when he bumped into a gril (camille)*

"s..sorry" he said as he helped her stand "im james, whats your name?"

Twilight Janick
(A question: can we have special powers here?)

sobe
Camille:its ok...my names camille

She had a clam vosie she looked at him softly and had a warm smile

sobe
*((yes i gess))

Fox13
*James smiled*

"im sorry to ask you this.. but do you think you could show me around?" he said "cuz i just moved here.."

Fox13
(yes special powers are allowed)

sobe
Camille:shere what you want to know or see about this town it has omost everying thing

Thunder Fox
zane sighed and yawned and sat on the school steps

Twilight Janick
Name: Yvan Ung
Job: Chairman of the Jedi Council (or otherwise Telepathic exam answer broadcaster)
Grade: Secondary IV (Quebec)
Species: Human
Weapons: Two lightsabers
Appearance: Has a lightning-bolt-shaped scar on his forehead and wears Jedi robes like Clone Wars Mace Windu. Also wears glasses.
Homeworld: Earth

Fox13
Originally posted by sobe
Camille:shere what you want to know or see about this town it has omost everying thing

"a tour would be great" he said with a smile

sobe
\((BRB))

Dyingstar
* Rand sat down ouside , very alone after all his friends graduated and moved away to colledge* uh ....................Deaths-Head Buzzard ! *he flashed his sword in the air and a bird apeared * your my friend for now * The bird sat next to him awaiting orders*

sobe
(BACK))

CAMILLE:WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THIS TOWN??

Fox13
*James thaught a moment*

"Everything, or just the school, and cafe" he said

sobe
Camille:folowme

shestartedto walk north

camille:the school is at the end of this block

she waited for him to follow her

Dyingstar
(( hay are you ganna keep posting at my thread ? ur on your second page i havent filled up half sad))*Rand saw them walking to the school* ..........should i recruit freshman AND a new guy ? * the bird cawed * .....thats a yes * Rand orederd the bird to follow and it did *

Twilight Janick
Yvan: I do have my rights as to transfer my proximity broadcasting rights to Julie, another Jedi Master, whom I trained.

Diandra: What exactly are proximity broadcasting rights?

Yvan: The Jedi Council considers proximity rights for highschoolers as being the right to broadcast the answers for all the students that have at least one teacher in the rightholder's teacher set. You are also in the Jedi Council as well as I do. We both are S-ranked broadcasters, we have such a large audience, we are trusted almost everywhere in this galaxy!

Diandra: Most exam answer broadcasters fear giving away wrong answers on air. We don't fear that and to be a high-ranked broadcaster, you need not to fear giving away wrong answers.

(Note: here, the exam answer broadcasting rankings are as follows, from worse to best: E, DD, D, CC, C, BB, B, A, AA and S)

Fox13
*James smiled and caught up with camille*

"...."

sobe
They made there way up to a large bilding

Camille:your going to be haveing alot of troble this school has over 1000 rooms and .....

Fox13
*James looked at the school*

"holy crap!" he said pointing at it "THAT PLACE IS HUGE!"

sobe
Camille:yep good luck trying to find rooms i cant even find spots or any thing still

She shifted her wight to her felt

Dyingstar
* he walked behind him * yes ......... the school is quite huge insnt it

Twilight Janick
Yvan made its way to where Camille is.

Yvan: My name is Yvan. I am the current chairman of the Jedi Council. Though I am not always there on Coruscant, I do fall in love with other Jedi. Can you use the Force?

Fox13
(Janick, this aint a star wars rp...)

sobe
((lo wait im going to do some thing funny wait dont change your person))

Twilight Janick
(I am not changing of character anyway. I am the chairman of the Jedi Council, I spend most of the time on Earth, the rest is spent mostly in ships and on Coruscant)

sobe
((is yvan a boy or girl??)

Fox13
(but this aint a star wars rp!)

Dyingstar
Jedi ..............??? umm you a star wars fan ? ....................ATTACK ! * The Head Buzzard attacked him *

sobe
(((so just plz let it be plz))

Fox13
(but i cant! ush will be mad and clos this!)

Twilight Janick
(Yvan's girlfriend here is Diandra, also a member of the Jedi Council)

Yvan ignited both his lightsabers, being on par with Darth Sidious in it. The yellow lightsaber (his primary one) hit the head buzzard while the second one (teal) stabbed it.

Thunder Fox
zane entered the school looking around silently

Fox13
( JANICK, IF YOU AINT GONNA APPLY WITH MY RULES THEN LEAVE! I CANT AFFORD TO HAVE THIS RP CLOSED!)

Twilight Janick
(But there is no other connection about SW than that! If it was a real SW RP, then my character would still be at the Jedi Temple or otherwise be a Padawan. The differences are that I am the chairman of the Jedi Council and I can still study in regular Earth schools, Earth wouldn't be included in a SW RP. This is a CROSSOVER)

sobe
((no he wont ..))

Camille:boy you better back it up of this gril because you are going to get burnt!!

She fliped HIM AND FORCED HIM BACK

Fox13
(NO FORCE, LIGHTSABERS, OR ANY OTHER SW RELATED THINGS PLZZZZ!!!)

Dyingstar
o great a fight ........... * Rand took out his sword* no one touch or you will die

Twilight Janick
(Telekinesis is commonplace in regular Star Wars roleplays among Jedi characters. My character is the chairman of the Jedi Council and can't use it. Also, a plain Jedi Master would only have a Padawan at a time and Yvan has 9 or 10 Padawans at the same time, all remotely-trained)

Yvan: I do not wish to date you, Camille. Do you care to pass your Jedi Trials now?

Dyingstar
* puts away sword* Cam dont fight him ok .................o and tell your mom thx for givingg me that job

sobe
Camille: omg you dont know what i meant do yeah little one??!

She leaned back

Fox13
(janick! this is my rp and you will follow the rules!!!)

Twilight Janick
(I explained so many differences between my own character here and what it would have been in a standard Wtar Wars RP)

Fox13
(NO! MY RULES SAY: NOTHING TO DO WITH STAR WARS!, THIS INCLUDES: LIGHTSABERS, JEDIS, SITHS, THE FORCE ANY OF THAT!)

sobe
((umm mr.fox can i have 2 carterplz**hids be hind rand **

Twilight Janick
(I will let it be or otherwise just modify my character if I wished to stay: my appearance stays, the telepathic broadcasting ratings stand, the weapons change to Warp Blades (Starcraft). I just pretend I am the CEO of the biggest telepathic exam answer broadcasting company in the world. In that case, will that do?)

Fox13
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
Name: Yvan Ung
Job: N/A
Species: Human
Weapons: two swords
Appearance: Has a lightning-bolt-shaped scar on his forehead and wears a long brown coat. Also wears glasses.

(KEEP IT LIKE THIS!)

Twilight Janick
Two enchanted swords that is! And how did you find out that secondary IV in Quebec was approximately 9th grade? Because my character lives in Quebec.

The rules have ruined our common plan (Sobe and mine)

Fox13
(wtf... THIS ISNT GOING TO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH STAR WARS!)

sobe
((what i do **hids be hind rand**))

Fox13
(what ever just get back to the rp)

*James was still staring incoherently at the school*

"how the hell am i supposed to find my dorm!?" he asked

Dyingstar
(( pats Cams head * its ok let them fight it out .........Ush will be here any second now ))i will show you JAmes i think your right next to me after that kid died and got hit by car ................then died of course

Twilight Janick
(What about transforming the whole Jedi thing into backstory material? There will be no more records of the Jedi Council that would actually be included in the game; I will say I have been deposed as the Chairman of the Jedi Council and expelled from the Jedi Order, though)

sobe
((thxs..........................mr.fox plz dont bite me or any thing can i have 2 carters plz**runs be hind rand to see what happens**
))

Fox13
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
(What about transforming the whole Jedi thing into backstory material? There will be no more records of the Jedi Council that would actually be included in the game; I will say I have been deposed as the Chairman of the Jedi Council and expelled from the Jedi Order, though)

(Janick, jus leave, i dont want this bein closed.... what ur doing is stupid... go to the star wars forums)

Fox13
Originally posted by sobe
((thxs..........................mr.fox plz dont bite me or any thing can i have 2 carters plz**runs be hind rand to see what happens**
))

(you can have a maximum of 3 people sobe ^^)

Twilight Janick
(To play the exact same character in the Star Wars forum would have represented a derivation too large to let me continue to play for the same reasons I listed above)

RP: (by telepathy) Yvan: These are Yvan ung and Diandra Grandchamps, co-hosts of the hourly Special Cheating Requests!

ShinobiRikari
(May I join?)

Dyingstar
(( yes and who ever is here if you would like to join The Necris Moon ill allow Jedi races and stuff , and Cam post at my thread ))

sobe
((ok...is it safe to come out now??))

Name:candy
age18
sex:female
race:shape shifter
job-makes clouthing and sells them
looks-up dated
Candy is camilles older sis there best friends some times there not camille and candy have the same tast in clouths candy rathed be aloun but she has a hot bod like her sis

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Fox13
(you can have a maximum of 3 people sobe ^^) (dude three ppl?)

Fox13
(Yea, you can use the twins if you like thunder)

Twilight Janick
Originally posted by Dyingstar
(( yes and who ever is here if you would like to join The Necris Moon ill allow Jedi races and stuff , and Cam post at my thread ))

This was my only hope.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Fox13
(Yea, you can use the twins if you like thunder) cool

Fox13
*James looked at camille and smiled*

"Camille.. would you like to go out sometime?" he asked scratching his ear

sobe
Candy:Camille!!!!mom wants you home now!!!

She walked up to them herhand on her him
camille:what for?
candy:i dont know she wants you
camille:like i care!!
Candy:come on lets go shes going to yellat me if you dont come home!!
camille:and i care why?**lifting her eye brow**

Dyingstar
hey Candy ...............can you tell your mom thx for the job ?

Fox13
*James sighed*

"if ya gotta go... i dont mind..." he siad saddly "i guess.. i might cya later..."

sobe
Camille:im not leaveing
candy:shere /\ ./\ ....camille lets go be fore i force you to!!
camille:can not

Candy pulled her ear walking away keeping a grip on it
camille:bye ..ow...james..talk to you later..oww

They made there way home

ShinobiRikari
Name: Matteo
Job: Soul Reaper, Death (He basically collects souls)
School: High School
Grade: 11th, Junior
Species: Demonic Angel, Fallen Angel if you'd like
Weapons: Three swords. Desire, Despair, and Destiny. They have the ability to severe someone's soul as well as inflict physical damage.
Appearance: (like what Ronin looked like)

(I'll put his sister up soon.)

Dyingstar
JAmes allow me to show you around ? i may not be a hot girl but i am a senoir

Fox13
*James sighed*

"sure i guess... and i take it by you non joking sense of humor.. we aint gonna get along that well huh?"

Dyingstar
depends what grade you in ? Freshman usually have quite a mouth on them Sphmores are a little more mature not much Juniors are relativley Mature and mind there buisness not looking for fight and Seniors party skip school and graduate .............. just like my old friends

Fox13
"well lets see... this is my 9th grade in high school..." he said as he pulled his pants up a bit "and i aint gonna be takin shit from anyone!"

Dyingstar
no one said you would ........so umm lets go now shall we ? Buzzard come * the Bird blew behind Rand * once we reach school property our Magic doesnt work

Fox13
*James shrugged*

"Dont have magic" he said

Dyingstar
ahhh well * as soon as Rand walked on campus his Buzzard turned inot crystal shards * eh i can summon anotherone ............ outside of school of course

Fox13
*James sighed*

"tell me... who was the girls we were talking to?" he asked "erm.. camille and candy? they seem... nice...."

Dyingstar
they are i new them since i was 8 Cam is well .............somwhat bossy and she hasnt bothered with me latley and Candy very stlyeish she always is

Fox13
"hmm...." he said "No wander she doesnt like me"

Dyingstar
she does im sure but there is no way she will show it

Fox13
*James laughed a bit*

"i doubt it..."

Dyingstar
yea i know ..............O GOD ARCANIS IS OUT AGIAN !!!! * Rand took his sword out * hes a spirit janitor really evil he killed hundreds he haunts us all ! GET HIM !!! * Rand charged at him *

Fox13
*James back up a bit*

"OH CMON!" he yelled as he pulled out his gun

Dyingstar
* Rand choped og its head and its grabed Rand by the throaT * AAHHH ! SHOOT !!!! * Arcanis will always return after killed as the school trys to kill him for good * dam ! * its regenerated *

Fox13
*James sighed as he open fired on it, makeing it lose more than half of its body parts*

"Finish it!" he yelled

Dyingstar
* Rand raised his sword * JIZZAM JUIN !!!!!!! ..........................O SHIT MY MAGIC WONT WORD HERE !!!!! * Rand ran away from the school and threw a bomb and it went into the ground * ............o yea ....... never ever anser your door at 12:10 in the dorms or it will be him .....its scary at night but , anyway watch out somtimes guns wont work the more we kill him the stronger he gets .......

Fox13
*james sighed*

"what ever..."

Dyingstar
not whatever its all true ..............he wont leave ..........he wants more souls ............as you can see he has one some fights , he used o be just a skeleton now he is regaining his ikd skin that shit is nasty ...........anyway he will come back in a week thats how he works his schedule * Rand walks in the school*

Fox13
(rand, is camille on? talk to her on AIM)

*James sighed and followed him*

"....."

Dyingstar
(( shes hasnt been on in hours )) dont worry Freshman you will be fine we have sercurity ...........although ...........we wonder.........will it work always

Fox13
*James sighed*

"meh.. i aint scared.."

Dyingstar
well it is pretty scarey you will see what i mean ................i just want you to remember * they reach the uper floors * your room is across from mine like i said the last kid by a car acident ...........even though thats not what happend ......................wanna know the truth >?

Fox13
*James was yawning by now*

"Lemme guess.... you killed em?" he said sarcastically

Dyingstar
it would have been easier on me if i had .................Joseph was his name it was 12:10 i was up still i couldnt sleep Joe was pissed off at his GF he flippin walked out of her room then Arcanis ......... he smelt him and when i looked to see what happend threw that litle pep hole in my door Arcanis was chewing on him then he draged away his body and threw it into a car ............i was so scared i sat in a chair by the door watching the door for 7 nights until i finally slept

Fox13
*james laughed*

"that sounds disgusting!" he yelled

Dyingstar
its not funny it was horrible he was screamin and no one had the guts to go out there because at night , thats when he doesnt get hurt. Im not trying to scare you but ............i am so if your not good luck

Tails x 20
Kage walking into the school looking around.

sobe
((me back))

Fox13
(yay ^^)

*James looked at rand*

"What ever... i just hope i get to see camille again"

Dyingstar
shes around somwere and ........................Cam she doesnt know bout him does she >? ill tell her later anyway you will hate the teachers im sure

sobe
They made it home camille was made candy let her grip go

camille:you wanted me?
mom:yeah um...where going out have your keys with you and your cell on
camille:let me get this you let her drag me by the ear home just for telling me this ...w/e
mom:yep be back later..

She walked out and into her car and drove of
camille:what a stupied person!!
candy shut up

Candy walked out and doun the block her heals clicking softly her eyes looking doun the street

Fox13
*James sighed*

"im gonna go look around town... if only i didnt lose the keys to my car..." he said with a sigh

Dyingstar
got a hanger ? its an old trick but it works

Fox13
"its not locked... and if you touch my car ill kill you!"

Tails x 20
Kage began walking to his first class.

sobe
((class dont start till monday ask fox he might say its ok to start school _))

sobe
((rand we need you in your rollplay))

Dyingstar
(( no its not its Saturday )) oo wow since when can a 14 err 15 year old drive and own a car hmm ?

Fox13
*James walked outside and walked back to his house, to look for his car keys. he finally found them*

"YES!!" he said happily as he ran outside to his car and sarted it. "thank you god"

Tails x 20
(OK.)

Dyingstar
* Rand walked by were Arcanis first came up * crazy thing why dont you stay dead ! you dont need morep people ya hear !

sobe
Camillewalked out she was bord makeing her way doun the block agen she meet upwith candy
camille:hey candy
candy:hey

They walked doun the street chating about nothing

Fox13
*James drove his car to the school and hit arcanis with it*

"HELL YEA!" he said "get in Rand"

sobe
((where should i come in realy??....rand we need you in your rollplay..))

Fox13
(walk to the school , i has my car there naughty )

sobe
Candy:follow me
camille:what ever

They walked up to the school to cheak it out better seeing a car there they didnt go near it

Fox13
*James got out of the car and looked at arcanis*

"That HAAAAAD to hurt..."

Dyingstar
(( Arcanis is in the ground until night James and he will be back in a week and my character was talkin to the ground)) there is nothin there dude .......... nice car but you will go to jail if your caught your breaking the law !

sobe
((rand post in your rollplay plz where waiting for you..))

Fox13
*James sighed and showed him his drivers liecense*

"i aint breakin the law!"

sobe
Camille:its james and rand no big
candy: ok

They walked along the path the the school they seemed to be geting closer to the car

Dyingstar
w/e dude thats got to be fake your not olld enough ! ...........its 9:22 he will rise soon in hours only in the day he comes once a week ...............* he walked to Cam * you know about Arcanis ? ive been warning all the freshman

Fox13
"first off! im goin on 17! now i suggest you shut it!" he yelled

sobe
Camille:yes it seems you 2 arnt geting along
candy:yep i knew it since i was 8 my big bro told me when he was a freshman

Dyingstar
ahh good well he is updated * Rand showed her a recent photo of him* he has more skin now after Joes death ............he more vicous

sobe
Candy/camille:we know

They knew every thing even the new stuff about the arcanis

Dyingstar
hmmmm well your the last freshman * Rand threw the picture * anyway what you wanna do Camy

sobe
Camille:im not camy and im going to hang with james

She walked of to find james

Candy:attutied problem she has...sorry for her behaveror

((rand post at your rollplay!!))

Dyingstar
yea reeally anyway Candy wanan keep me company ?

Fox13
*James saw camille and smiled*

"Hello ^-^" he said

sobe
Candy:shere that would be nice /\ . /\

She had a warm smile on her face

sobe
Camille:sup ^ ^

She smiled at him softly

Fox13
*James sighed*

"I aint got nuthin to do" he said "i found my car keys and i dont know where to drive to..."

sobe
Camille: happens to me all the time

She smiled still

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>