Looking for name of a movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Guina
I am new in this forum and hoping to find the name of a movie I saw years ago. 80's or 90's.

It is about a young girl and her mother. I recall that the girl was having weird things happen to her and her mother tried to protect her. I can't remember a whole lot about the plot but I remember near the end of the movie, the house was shaking and lights were shining in from outside. It seems the mother recalled being abducted by aliens when she was younger and now they were trying to get to the daughter to "study" her. Does any one remember this movie? I think it was made for TV and starred Donna Mills? Or perhaps Morgan Fairchild. I may be way off base but I really think it was Donna Mills.

Thanks for trying.... this one has been driving me batty since I started thinking about it a couple days ago. Thanks!

Guina

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.