Rocky Balboa would kill Batman in a fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
Who dares to disagree. If so, bring it on. Lets here some arguments people.

The Ion
Depends if he gets one of those badass training montages before the fight.

Black Adam
rocky gets knocked the &*(% out!!

He does.

Black Adam
Originally posted by The Ion
Depends if he gets one of those badass training montages before the fight.

that won't help. Bats would have prepared for that montage and set up an extra 4 of his own.

Dark-Kenshin
Clubber Lang specifically watched and monitored Rocky, and even prepared for him in Rocky III. Yet look what happened, when Rocky faced off against him seriously. There wasn't even a double knock out. Rocky beat the fool out of him. Plus, he took on Drago, who could easily apply 2000 pounds of pressure into his punches. That's even with Bane, yet Rocky beat him in a straight up fight. Also, Rocky can bench press as much as Captain America(watch Rocky IV).

The Ion
A training montage for Batman consists of him brooding in the Batcave and being a jerk towards Alfred. That's got nothing on Rocky benching trees and scaling mountains.

TheKahn
A training montage for Batman consists of him brooding in the Batcave and being a jerk towards Alfred. That's got nothing on Rocky benching trees and scaling mountains.

laughing hystericalhysterical laughing out loudlaughing

Black Adam

laughing

Dark-Kenshin
Here's something I picked up. This is kind of how the fight would go.

"INT. Gotham Boxing Stadium

INT. Press box.

Holden Mcgroyne(announcer I): This is Holden McGroyne, at the Gotham Boxing Arena. With Tonights event, sponsored by Wayne Enterprises. All proceeds will be donated to various charity foundations.

Oliver Closuff(announcer II): That's right Holden, and with that said, lets introduce the two fighters in this charity event. In the right corner, coming in at approximately 198 pounds of muscle, the dark night, who's sure to put up a fight, gotham's one and only protector(not to mention that other guy), the one, the only, BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holden Mcgroyne: In the left corner, coming in at approximately 206 pounds, the itallion stallion, winner of the boxing heavy weight champion ship, ROCKY BALBOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INT. BOXING RING

Rocky and Batman meet in the center of the ring. The referee recites the rules, and Batman and Rocky go back to their respective corners.

Rocky: Yo, this ain't no halloween party. Take off that stupid costume.

Batman: (annoyed grimace).

Bell Rings

Oliver Closuff: And Balboa comes charging with lightning fast flurry of punches, all of which the dark night is able to evade. It's like the Batman is thin air.

Holden Mcgroyne: Well said Oliver, lets just hope Balboa doesn't tire out too quickly.

While dodging Rocky's blows, Batman has no choice, but to use an advanced judo technique, which depends on throw power. And in less than a second, Rocky finds himself tossed to the other side of the ring. Batman comes to finish the attack with a well placed kick, but Rocky is easily able to evade in his position, leaving Batman defenseless. Seeing this as an excellent oppurtunity, Balboa grabs Batman, and places him in a choke-hold, while reaching for his mask.

Rocky: bout time you stop hiding under that mask, and fight like a man.

Batman: This is not my mask...

Rocky: Wha..?

But before Rocky could say anything else, Batman bodyslammed him into the mat.

The referee walks up, and starts counting

Referee: 2.....3.......4........5.....6

INT. Press Box.

Holden Mcgroyne : I wouldn't believe it, unless I saw it myself folks. It looks like the champ has finally met his match.

Oliver Closuff: You out of your mind? The Bat is cheating. Who the heck body slams in boxing, and doesn't that referee look familiar?

Holden Mcgroyne: Yeah, your right. That's none other than commissioner Gordan. What's he doing as the referee.

Referee(Gordan):...7...8....9

Int. Boxing Ring

Rocky is up and ready to continue the match.

Rocky: Yo Bats, is that the best you got?

Batman readies himself in a martial arts position, as Rocky comes charging.
Rocky goes for a punch, but Batman dodges, and attempts a counter attack. But Rocky knocks Batmans fist out of the way with one hand, and uppercuts him with the other, knocking Batman to the floor. Rocky charges at Batman, but the Referee(Gordan) holds him back.

(End of the round)

INT Left corner of the ring

Mickey: What did I teach yah?

Rocky: Eye of the Tiger?

Mickey (dissapointingly) Nah.

INT Right corner of the ring

Alfred(massaging Batman's soldiers): Good show Sir. Just watch that left hook of his. Is everything alright?

Batman: I've had worse. How's the cape?

Alfred: I believe that it has had worse.

(Bell rings)

INT Boxing ring

The dance continues for an hour or so. Batman and Rocky continue to go at it, each wearing down by the minute. And just as the final blows are immenent.

The stands crash open, and it's none other than Mr. T, the Joker, Ivan Drago, Bane, and Jack the tripper, all attempting to steal the funds from this charity fight.

Batman notices this, and gets into a fighing stance. Alfred hands him his utility belt, and removes Balboas gloves for him. Rocky pops his knuckles

Batman and Rocky simaltaneously: Lets get to work.

And the two fighters are victorious. Joker, Mr. T., Ivan Drago, Bane, and Jack the tripper safely locked away. This should be the time for relief, mutual congratulations, maybe even a celebration. Instead, two weary heroes stand in awkward silence. Unsure of what to say, what to do, how to mark the momentous event, in the end, the simplest gesture proves the most eloquent( both shake hands). Under the ligh of the gotham moon, a friendship is born, and even if these men never meet again, it is a friendship that will survive, and thrive, as long as the legends of Rocky and The Batman endure. "

TheKahn
jerryclapclappingjerry Well done!

King KAM
Rocky beats anyone.....especially if its a re-match.

Juntai
Originally posted by King KAM
Rocky beats anyone.....especially if its a re-match. That same philosophy applies to Batman as well though. He never loses to someone twice.

King KAM
Originally posted by Juntai
That same philosophy applies to Batman as well though. He never loses to someone twice. besides rocky......

Comicbook_kid
Awesome story....I loved it! And more importantly, I agree with it stick out tongue DC and MGM need to get this story done NOW...I got my $5.95 ready....

brainchild81
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
This should be the time for relief, mutual congratulations, maybe even a celebration. Instead, two weary heroes stand in awkward silence. Unsure of what to say, what to do, how to mark the momentous event, in the end, the simplest gesture proves the most eloquent( both shake hands). Under the ligh of the gotham moon, a friendship is born, and even if these men never meet again, it is a friendship that will survive, and thrive, as long as the legends of Rocky and The Batman endure. " laughing Just realized this is from the 1st Spidey/Bats crossover w/Carnage & Joker. Good post DK!

Batman loses. No matter how much prep he gets. Rocky's montage is too powerful. Only I know how to stop Rocky after a montage. smart

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Black Adam
that won't help. Bats would have prepared for that montage and set up an extra 4 of his own.

LOL

Batman can't lose to Rocky Balboa! If Rocky beats up a Russian guy, Batman beats up 10 Russian guys. If Rocky loses all his money in the fifth movie, Batman uses the exact same amount to wipe his ass. If Rocky bangs his wife, Batman bangs his wife times double. If Rocky lifts a mountain in his training, then Batman will buy the mountain and force him off the property. Batman is just too good for Rocky.

grey fox
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
LOL

Batman can't lose to Rocky Balboa! If Rocky beats up a Russian guy, Batman beats up 10 Russian guys. If Rocky loses all his money in the fifth movie, Batman uses the exact same amount to wipe his ass. If Rocky bangs his wife, Batman bangs his wife times double. If Rocky lifts a mountain in his training, then Batman will buy the mountain and force him off the property. Batman is just too good for Rocky.

Lol , but nah bat's may not be powerful enough to take on the almighty montage ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.