Lobo Runs The Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
EVERYBODYS FAVORITE KILLER LOBO VERSUS HELL!!!!!!!!! O HE GETS 4 HOURS OF PREP BEFORE EACH FIGHT... (1) SUPREME POWER HYPERION (2) THOR (3) GENIS VELL (4) BLACK BOLT (5) BLACK ADAM (6) SILVER SURFER (7) CHAMPIAN OF THE UNIVERSE (8) RUNNER (9) SUPERMAN (10) ODIN THERE NOT IN ANY ORDER SO DONT START BIT-HING ABOUT WHOS BETTER THAN WHO BESIDES I WOULDNT WANT TO EVEN BEGIN TO TRY TO PUT THAT LIST IN ORDER.....

JOE NUNEZ
hes not going to like number 8 if he does make it so far.

King KAM
I dont think lobo is soo great....

Tony Stark
He doesn't get #1...

Darth Kal-El
Either 3, 4, or 5 gets him.

Mider
what is this he beats all of them but it takes a day to do so each geez

id369
Lobo beats them all.

JOE NUNEZ
please

JOE NUNEZ
you dont know anything about comis at the very least superman beats him.

id369

supremthor
Originally posted by id369
Lobo beats them all.

his right thats the thing...the only reason why superman ever beats lobo is because lobo already said he wasnt gonna kill superman and one thing about lobo is he keeps his would.... lobo doesnt have the power to hurt someone like odin but at the same time odin doesnt have the power to hurt lobo....... lobo is like a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyy harder juggernaut whos happens to be faster smarter plus other powers.

id369
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
you dont know anything about comis at the very least superman beats him.

Bases on what? Superman has a hard time with just one Lobo. Imagine an army of them.

id369

JOE NUNEZ
theres a couple of guys on that list better than supes.

id369

Lobo has fought

Reality altering foes.
Near Omnipotent foes.
Omni level foes.

Who would make short works out of any of the heroes you have mentioned.

(But again the way he comes up to kill them are funny which why I like Lobo.)

id369

Lobo loses if

1-he is Contained
2- By Ring out.
3- Trick Lobo into leaving

King KAM
Originally posted by id369
Lobo has fought

Reality altering foes.
Near Omnipotent foes.
Omni level foes.

Who would make short works out of any of the heroes you have mentioned.

(But again the way he comes up to kill them are funny which why I like Lobo.) name them please?

JOE NUNEZ
how would lobo deal with runner .

supremthor
how would runner deal with lobo

JOE NUNEZ
runner would just get in the featal position.

supremthor
with wont realy do shit to lobo

YourBiggestFan
actually Lobo has not lost to superman yet as far as I know.. 1 he beat the crap out of supes.. rest were stalemate, ofc I have only seen 3 different comics of when they have fought.

tdawg14
He cant beat the Surfer. Stopped at lucky #7

LordFear
doesn't go past Odin

MattDay
stalemate with supes? bullshit, supes punched him out of a ship and he wasnt coming back too soon, lobo is limited when it comes to complex situations. i hate his character too, too one sided

JOE NUNEZ
I feel like theres a couple on that list that could beat him.

Mider
heh thing is with lobo is that he beat devils in contact on gawd, gods in lobo's back also heavens army, and evil angels in contact on gawd again, in that comic he killed a very powerful being i dont know if you think he is powerful but when lobo and him first met when lobo tried to hurt him he mearly put a shield so strong lobo couldnt get through it then he just blinked lobo into hell it wasnt till later that lobo found out that gawd and his brother the devil were just messing with each other and lobo, lobo then cut both there heads off. He has owned Etrigan on more then one occasions, does anyone here know what comic it is were Lobo joins youngblood and goes to apocalypse and uses a clone army to fight the armies of darkseid?

CaptainStoic
I thought Vrill Dox took away his cloning ability... when did he get it back?
If it's the Lobo that fought Superman the first time they met. (Superman had to run or die he even put on some giant armor to help him but, it didn't work Lobo almost killed him)
1) Thor is dead (I mean regular Thor)
2) Superman is dead.
3)Black Adam is Dead
4)Hyperion is dead
5)Silver Sufer is dead (Lobo lauged and kicked Superman in the teeth when he used his heat vision on him saying that he bathes in the sun)
6)Runner is dead
7)Champion is dead
8)Blackbolt is dead
I think that's as far as he gets.

Marcus4600
He gets to 2.

King KAM
Lobo is nothing but a stupid gimic character, who has more random showings of power than the Hulk.....

spideycarnage
hes not getting past thor without cloning powers..!

King KAM
Originally posted by spideycarnage
hes not getting past thor without cloning powers..! ......hes not getting past anyone without PIS

THE ULTIMATE
Silver surfer takes him

id369
Their no logic into how Lobo wins he just wins period.

Mider
he has defeated guys who are right up there in power there is no point in having him in a fight almost he has taken out the armies of heaven, dragons, angels etc, he took out gods, he has been punked by gawd a nigh omnipatent but later lobo bashed his head in then cut his head off, ive also heard that his cloning powers were restored or never really taken away, when he was turned into a kid and joined younge justice he created a clone army to beat up darkseids army yup he beat darkseids army, not even the GL's army could do that.

THE ULTIMATE
i think doomsday beat up darkseids army alone

Mider
thats dumb but then again he is freaking doomsday he beat alot of gl's

Zahit
Black Bolt talks to him...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.